Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - One of zeitgeists biggest Youtube supporters on UFO's

Tags: zeitgeist, The Zeitgeist Movement, delusions, ufos, aliens, lol retarded [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 17, 2010 - 20:09
(0)
 

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ewWyyxaxH4&feature=related

#
TZMBigsteelguy
7 hours ago

90% of the ET Races are Peaceful and Loving the other 10% you can say have their´╗┐ own Agenda's and are part of the ones who were working with the Shadow Elite. Some ET's are Renegades and don't like following universal rules.

There has to be over 100's of different races, and civilizations out there, not just One. People continue to believe there is only one ET Race.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Oct 17, 2010 - 20:14
(0)
 

Level: 12
CS Original

lol

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 17, 2010 - 22:58
(0)
 

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

I Love his percentages and claims, it seems he pulled them out of his big steel guy asshole.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Edward L WinstonPosted: Oct 18, 2010 - 03:38
(0)
 

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho: porn star and five-time ultimate smackdown wrestling champion!

Level: 150
CS Original

Yeah, there are hundreds, but I don't have any evidence at all that even one exists. However, I did manage to get Rasmussen to do some polling, and 9 out of 10 aliens said they "did not have an evil agenda" when asked if they were "a part of the global elite to conquer Earth."

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]