Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The CTs are gonna go nuts.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 14, 2010 - 10:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

WASHINGTON – Two guns used in high-profile shootings this year at the Pentagon and a Las Vegas courthouse both came from the same unlikely place: the police and court system of Memphis, Tenn

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100314/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_pentagon_metro_shooting_guns

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 14, 2010 - 11:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Mar 14, 2010 - 11:48
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Damn it, don't tax the CT's limited brain power. They've got a lot on their plates this month. After all, they still have to run around and screech about how the court decision denying that vaccines cause autism was fixed by the NWO.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 14, 2010 - 13:30
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I already got into it with a True Believer over this crap on Facebook. I told him if he wanted me to respond to his nonsense then bring it to the group. Somehow, I doubt he will show up. I am not going to waste my time fact checking a bunch of stupid statements just so it can be lost in a wall post and forgotten. If I am going to spend time debunking stuff it is going to be where I can reference it later.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Mar 14, 2010 - 23:00
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but that's really a stretch... even by CT standards.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 15, 2010 - 00:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Nothing is a stretch by CT standards.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
babybackribsPosted: Mar 16, 2010 - 13:22
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Oh no's! They want to regulate their guns!!!

But how will the end it all quickly after 2012 passes and everything is still going the same? :-(

Poor CTers. Now they'll have to resort to taking pills... no, scratch that, can't afford the healthcare for it...

They'll have to resort to just cutting their wrists or hanging themselves now. :-(

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]