Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VTV reads our Facebook group more than I do, damn

Tags: Pedophile, Neil Kiernan Stephenson, VTV on welfare, child molester, VTV is fat and poor [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 21:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I watch their Facebook group sometimes and this girl named Brittany was able to at least get them to admit there was a conspiracy to use 911 to get into Iraq.

It's funny that they can admit that, but never admit to anything else that seems to be even remotely "conspiracy theory" like.

She made a really funny point that made me lol that she wondered if these people believed there was WMD's in Iraq ahead of time. It's too bad that website likely didn't exist around that time. Be interesting to hear them attacking the few people who spoke out about that.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=229&id=310772&limit=10&limitstart=20#310846

I don't even know what the hell he's talking about. What a tubby weirdo.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8546/headerimge.jpg" />

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 21:52
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

One of the Zeitards in that topic states that I was a former member of TZM forums.

Absolutely untrue. I have never had an account there, I have never believed in the tenets of the Zeitgeist Movement, and have never been even remotely a part of their organization.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 22:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

He's probably confusing you with Brenton.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 23:05
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

@Muertos

You actually do things in the real world that help real people. You couldn't be in TZM in the first place even if you tried to join.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 23:24
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

She made a really funny point that made me lol that she wondered if these people believed there was WMD's in Iraq ahead of time. It's too bad that website likely didn't exist around that time. Be interesting to hear them attacking the few people who spoke out about that.

What a remarkably destitute position to take up. I was critical of the 2003 invasion, entire countries were critical of the 2003 invasion, and it was never a "conspiracy theory" in the slightest. He seems to equate being skeptical of things like Z1 with buying the status quo. And that is a logical fallacy. Not believing CTs doesnt mean believing in a benign world view. In fact, the most powerful and influential critics of power never believed in such garbage. Why didn't Foucault talk about conspiracies after showing how engrained power politics are in our daily lives? Why doesn't Chomsky support Zeitgeist? Why not Agambien? You have to ask why it is that the most influential dissenters don't bother with things like TZM? It probably has to do with the fact that TZM isnt a legitimate movement and it isn't grounded in anything even remotely factual or coherent.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 23:41
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

I wouldn't call the claims that Iraq possessed WMD's as being a 'conspiracy'. It is well known that Saddam used chemical weapons in the late 80's and it isn't surprising that the US would believe he may still have had that capability in the early 2000's and possibly developed more advanced weapons. As usual with diplomacy and especially during a time of heightened tension (after 9/11) mistakes are made.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 00:48
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

@ Wolf Bird

They wouldn't let me in no matter what I did. I'm on the enemies list, I'm mentally ill, I need therapy and I'm a poo-throwing monkey.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 01:13
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I wonder why Neil Kiernan Stephenson VTV is keeping a eye on CS site and at that I took a look at the Brittany character (the one VTV mentioned) on the CS FB and I have to wonder why VTV would single her out and say he was impressed by her unless he thinks she's attractive their are plenty of other post above her's that are just as good.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 01:17
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

VTV must be getting dating tips from Winston Wu.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 07:17
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

@Muertos
Oh, right, very true. Well, add another stroke to you then, but I'm still new. I had forgotten you're mentally ill, need therapy, and a poop throwing monkey. Come to think of it, now I am too!

@Joe
LOL! Good one! :D

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Senor DingdongPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 08:53
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

@ Ez. You're joking are you? They knew there weren't any WMD's as clearly outlined by the UN chief weapons inspector in Iraq Scott Ritter at the time.

Mistake was made, oops. Butterfingers!

Let's be clear, it was obviously a geopolitical and ecomonic move to invade Iraq.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 09:01
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

I stand corrected then. But my point still stands about it not really being a 'conspiracy', atleast not a conspiracy like alot of CT'ers talk about. As they see both wars as being part of one big conspiracy to form a one world government, that was started by a false flag attack.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 09:05
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

The only thing about 9/11 that kind of makes me scratch my head is, why didn't Condalezza Rice and co. pay any attention to the notes that the Clinton administration left behind saying to look out for another attack on WTC?

Were they just being dismissive?

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Senor DingdongPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 09:11
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

@ Ez. Yeah, you're right about that point. I get agitated when people dismiss so many unnecessary deaths as a mere political mistake.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]