Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Any FBI/media guy wanting to know about Zeitgeist Movement and Jared Loughner

Tags: Venus Project, Zeitgeist Movement, zeitgeist, merola, TZM, FBI, media, zeitgeistmovement, TVP, washington, Arizona, shooting, Jared Loughner, shooter [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 02:57
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I decided to bring up a e-mail I got a month back back when I was attempting to get back into the Zeitgeist Movement. This e-mail although is a bit shocking is the average Zeitgeist movement member mindset. Telling me that their going to "recondition me" and that "society is sick" is the average Zeitgeist cult movement mindset you will come across. I'm not surprised to see Jared Loughner adopt such a mindset since the Zeitgeist Movement all be it takes form of 9/11 truth movements at which in-cooperates conspiracy theory's not only into it's genre but it's main and only source of fuel.

Again as a disclaimer what your about to read may be shocking but this is in fact your average Zeitgeist Movement member mindset. They self-brain wash themselves on a daily bases with conspiracy videos and hatred for general society that they deem others as "mentally ill" as was done with Edward (on conspiracy science site) by Peter Joseph Merola (someone provide a link to that if you can).

Again not really surprising the Zeitgeist Movement would turn into hostile conspiracy theorist murders. Look at who Jared killed he killed people of authority and power within AZ it's not a normal shooting where he'd kill classmates or people in a school he's killing people of higher authority and power which the Zeitgeist Movement rails against. The 9/11 truth movement and at the Alex Jones prison planet website does not advocate such things.

Below is a e-mail I got from the average Zeitgeist Movement cult member.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/facebook-popularity-contest-fresco-vs-merola-vs-insane-clown-posse#post-22138</p>

from choppy

I can't believe you would give credit to conspiracy science. Why would you agree with a site that says 9/11 isn't a inside job? I heard about you in TZM and from what I hear you seem like a sensible person Billll but I am beginning to see why you were banned if you won't even accept that 9/11 was a inside job. It's not your fault it's your environmental conditioning that makes you think in these ways. You are mentally ill like the rest of society and when the Zeitgeist movement reaches critical mass and begins to start the Venus Project we will at first have to recondition people like you who do not fit into society because in fact you are a danger to our planet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jan 15, 2011 - 05:51
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

WTF? Is choppy his TZM forum name? Jesus! I am sick to death of 911 truthers. Scientific method, that is what we advocate, what is so hard for them to understand? Truth Movement=not scientific.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 05:58
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

@TeeZedem this is what the average Zeitgeist movement member preaches for you should know this out of everybody. The Zeitgeist Movement does not use about the scientific method unless you consider 9/11 conspiracy plots and NWO complete BS. The Zeitgeist movement deems society as "sick" and they want to "recondition the society "because of course they are "mentally ill". I have a lot more e-mail like this one from Zeitgeist members teezedem that I may post up in this topic as well. All the same mindset all the same thinking it's definitely a cult like/ brainwashing mindset. I'm not surprised at all that Jared Loughner and others would be inspired to kill politicians or in Zeitgeist movement terms "the enemies" who have some sort of power.

Actually I'm counting the e-mails right now I have over 30 e-mails with about this same tone the tone being society is mentally ill, you will be reconditioned, involving 9/11 conspiracy theory believers, and of course their in the Zeitgeist movement.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 06:00
(0)

CS Original

"I can't believe you would give credit to conspiracy science. Why would you agree with a site that says 9/11 isn't a inside job? I heard about you in TZM and from what I hear you seem like a sensible person Billll but I am beginning to see why you were banned if you won't even accept that 9/11 was a inside job. It's not your fault it's your environmental conditioning that makes you think in these ways. You are mentally ill like the rest of society and when the Zeitgeist movement reaches critical mass and begins to start the Venus Project we will at first have to recondition people like you who do not fit into society because in fact you are a danger to our planet."

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 06:52
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

^Hooray for Smash Bros. Brawl! :D

On topic...why oh why does TZM think calling people mentally ill and all that crap will help further their cause? I honestly can't decide what's worst: the world as it is right now, or the world TZM seems to want to create.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 08:01
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

@TeeZedem

You absolutely cannot separate conspiracy theories from TZM/TVP because TZM/TVP is inherently a conspiracy movement. In order to believe in TZM/TVP one must believe there is a secret cabal of bankers/elites/whatever that keep the alleged limitless resources from being limitless.

This is why your quest to remove 911 Trutherism from TZM is futile. You simply can't do it because TZM blatantly attracts people with a paranoid mindset.

Even if by some miracle you were able to get TZM members to abandon 911 Truther crap, Merola will never disassociate TZM from the first movie. It doesn't matter what you want. Coordinating TZM members to do anything but spam comment boxes on blogs is like herding cats. It absolutely will not happen.

A cursory glance at TZM's forums is absolutely contrary to your claims about using the scientific method. There's all sorts of woo all over that place.

I remember being young and wanting to save the world, so I can understand and relate to that desire. But you are just wasting your time with TZM if your goal is to make any sort of substantial change in the lives of the less fortunate.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]