Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM raids TPM and its not going well for them

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, Jared Lee Loughner [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 13:30
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

TPM featured an article about Loughner being influenced by Zeitgeist, and of course the Zeitards are flocking to the site to defend their cult.

What's amusing is that people who have never seen the film, know nothing about Merola or Fresco's background or have really spent nearly the amount of time we have looking into it are coming to the exact same conclusions we have.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 13:41
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

A sample of the responses Zeitards are getting:

-----
The first time I saw it was with a roommate who pulled it up on his computer. Five minutes in I said "By the end of this, they're going to tell you the Jews are responsible for everything." I was vindicated. They don't explicitly say "Jews control the world" but go the roundabout way of "everyone who controls the world is a Jew" route. It's anti-semitic dog whistles all the way down.
-----
So true. It's all derivitive of the grand "jewish banking conpiracies" you find in Nazi literature, and the mythology of Jewish shylocks that goes way back.
-----
Ha. Ha. I asked my 17-year-old if he'd ever heard of this film "Zeitgeist -- The Movie"? He said, oh yeah, that was one of the class films they watched last year in their theory of knowledge class when they were discussing conspiracy theories. His response was his whole class basically saw it as a hoot, with the best parts were the parts with George Carlin and George Bush. The general conclusion was that the fact-bending gets a bit tiresome by the second hour and shows exactly how one shouldn't make a conspiracy theory movie.
-----
Little surprise to hear that Loughner was influenced by that piece of tripe.
-----
Zeigest seems to combine every lunatic anti-government conspiracy theory into a single movie. And it takes itself serious. As do Jones and Icke and the rest of the heroes to the lunatic fringe.
-----
This sounds exactly like something one would hear from a Ron Paul revolutionary.
-----
The concept that "international elites" control the world is a central belief of the Zeitgeisters and holocaust deniers believe that "international elite" is code-word for Jew. Like David Icke, the Zeitgeist followers probably aren't anti-Semitic per se; their ideology just tends to attract rabid anti-Semites.
-----
But you may be onto something. Perhaps this is why a lot of people quickly associated Loughner with the Tea Party, even though that appears to be an erroneous assumption. One of the most striking aspects of the Tea Partiers, one that they share with the Zeitgeisters, is their ability to hold completely contradictory views simultaneously, or to act in complete contravention to their stated beliefs. And the inconsistency never dawns on them (a corollary to Dunning-Kruger?).
-----
Finally the media is onto something. For the past week I have been hearing this guy was either a teabagger or he was a liberal. He was neither. A few years ago I got deep into this stuff, listened to Alex Jones everyday, read all of David Icke's books etc. crazy stuff. Everything that has come out about this shooter pointed to him being into this kind of stuff. This guy probably doesn't even know who Sarah Palin is and probably never watches MSNBC, but I am willing to bet he knows who Alex Jones, William Cooper, David Icke, and Jeff Rense are.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 14:07
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

"The Zeitgeist Movement is the least violent, "dog-whistling" thing is the world. They promote peace, love, compassion, logic and reason. Don't be ignorant. :) "

Raged so hard.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 14:09
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm LiberalRedneck btw.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 14:20
(0)

CS Original

Yeah, I figured as much. That Transfixed guy is a serious loon, had to X out before he drove me crazy.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 15:41
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/01/ex-friend_loughner_was_influenced_by_conspiracy_th.php?ref=fpa

Okay, I've done enough fighting with Zeitards for one day. Time to take a break.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 17, 2011 - 15:45
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Thanks for providing a sample, NWO Florist. Comment sections on most websites are things I prefer to avoid as I quickly rage at them, but a sample here and there is nice to see. The comment about 'International elites' or 'International bankers' being code for 'Jew' is pretty much spot on.

"The Zeitgeist Movement is the least violent, "dog-whistling" thing is the world. They promote peace, love, compassion, logic and reason. Don't be ignorant. :) "

Except for the whole forceful reeducation or hospitalization of dissidents thing. Otherwise, oh yeah, peace, love and compassion man!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]