Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Do you need any further proof that TZM lives in a fantasy world?

Tags: zeitgeist, The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Don't question your master, WTF?, Jared Lee Loughner, TZM is not non-violent [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 21:17
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Recently the protest in Tunisia have set the stage for what I feel is a wonderful example of peaceful demonstration in a part of the world that is judge harshly as backwards and adverse to democracy. But as the Tunisians’ have shown they are more than ready to unite and choose for themselves a form of governance that is best suited for their people. It was announced that an interim national unity government will take control days after the revolt ousted the president from power. President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali was forced to flee the country last Friday (1/14/2010), after a solid month of record protests demanding his impeachment and the removal of all of his cabinet and affiliates.

The protests where sparked after unemployed university graduate, Muhammad Bouazizi self immolated himself in a last ditch effort to bring attention to the staggering level of government corruption. The people of Tunisia were beset on all sides by, high food prices, unemployment, and government repression; at least 80 people were killed in an onslaught by government security forces. The former president who had held office for almost 23 years, in what is more accurately defined as a dictatorship, was forced to find refuge in Saudi Arabia. The Prime Minister and other former members of the president’s cabinet are refusing to step down, claiming they will hold their position in the factious “Democ-tatorship” while allowing for popular figures from the opposition to take office. Thousands of activists have taken to the streets to protest this, demanding that all former members of the administration be ousted.

What I see in Tunisia and why I bring this to the attention of the movement is not only an opportunity to help spread awareness of the Venus Project and the Zeitgeist Movement, but also help bring to the Tunisian people an opportunity for them to demonstrate to the world that they can and will be able to improve the lives of their fellow citizenry and improve the conditions in their country. I do not think that anyone in “TZM” would disagree that armed with the knowledge that we can gift to them, that we would see a marked increase in all the aforementioned sectors. At the same time I do not expect this to happen overnight and do not wish to give that impression. However what I am hoping to do by having this posted is bring attention to an opportunity that I feel we cannot let slip by.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=263&id=311877#311883

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 21:17
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Gunbattles in the streets is a peaceful revolution folks!

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 21:47
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

WTF?!?!

If this is how TZM will accomplish their RBE, count me out.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 22:13
(0)

CS Original

Expected LARPing pics.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 19, 2011 - 00:08
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Unbelievable.

Normally I'd tell these kids to buy a clue, but they don't believe in money so I guess they're S.O.L.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 19, 2011 - 07:08
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

But Muertos, we're the kids. PJ says so. Just as PJ says Zeitgeist is about compassion and love and non-violence while lionizing these people engaging in street gun battles!

That said, I am glad to see this truly repressive dictatorship fall, but the spin TZM is putting on it is pretty unbelievable and reeks of shoehorning.

An additional note: How will 'spreading awareness' of TVP and TZM help the current immediate problems facing Tunisia, like violence and food shortages? Are they going to go to Tunisia and hand out Zeitgeist DVDs, and do they expect it to make the Tunisians suddenly join hands and start singing Kumbaya?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]