Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - CTers and violence

Tags: hypocrisy [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 25, 2011 - 07:48
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

I checked the videos section and found the one of Alex Jones talking about execution. You see CTers threaten skeptics and people that don't agree with them in many different ways (directly or by saying you'll get what you deserve), or Zeitgeisters advocating forceful reeduction, or lionizing rioters against 'the man' despite claiming to be about peace.

Of course, these CTers often believe in some NWO that's causing all the wars, going to execute millions, and doing other violence, etc. and they're against this. Yet it's apparently okay for the CTers to threaten execution or use force on people who don't think like them.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 25, 2011 - 07:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7264/reload.jpg" />

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 25, 2011 - 08:02
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

And then there's the teabaggers, sometimes seeming to do more or less the same damn thing.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jan 25, 2011 - 08:11
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

CT people should be approached with caution, I know a guy who is capable of saying he hates government interventions and that there should be some government control regarding procreation. Not only at the same time and place, oh no - same sentence. I pointed that out and he started shouting that we are all doomed with such closed minded morons (meaning me of course) who should be shot and removed from society. Naturally I asked what comes first. the removal or the shooting but he stormed off to cool down. You can't even start a real fight with these people anymore, too bad they all turned vegan and weigh less than Paris Hilton.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 25, 2011 - 08:14
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^That sounds like anti-homosexual stuff or the pro-lifers. A lot of those people are against big government, but oh no, can't have gays procreating and we need to prevent every woman in the country from ever getting an abortion! I don't know how you achieve anything like that without big government spying on our bedrooms.

It's just the rife hypocrisy, both on that and the 'I'm against execution, but I'm okay with people who don't agree with me dying or being executed!' mentality of CTers that bugs me.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 25, 2011 - 12:44
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Most anti-socal pricks; who do not know how to behave in public.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]