Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard's spirit crushed by the Canadian army reserve

Tags: zeitarded [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 07:11
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I joined the reserve in Canada when I was 18 and it broke me mentally. I was able to get out with an honorable discharge for health reasons, but not before I had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital owing to severe lack of sleep and mild breaks from reality. THe purpose of the basic training is to break down your spirit, and turn you into a robot; make no mistake this is by design to either weed out the weak of body and/or spirit, and if not, to build you back up their way. If you really can't find a job to get you through some kind of University or technical training.....do the basic trianing in the military but be prepared to keep your tongue in your cheek and treat it like a big joke instead of taking it personally when they call you the worst swears in the book. DOn't laugh back, do what you are told and conform to their every instruction, but keep the idea in the back of your mind that what you are going through is by design and if you can withstand the basic training things will get better from that point forward. They will sleep deprive you (which was my only downfall, as I NEED my sleep to stay sane) but if you can get by all that, you can get them to pay for your University. If you show a propensity for certain sectors of the military and you get advanced training you can get out after your contract and use the skills you learned to get into better schooling or even get a reasonable job. TRy to get into medical (first aid, medical, paramedic, etc.) or administration (book-keeping, clerical) education/training, or anything that you know transaltes to a real job, like parole officer, or correctional worker, as good people are needed in these necessary service oriented professions....you can try to go in with the notion you will NEVER serve in a frontline warfare capapcity unless otherwise impossible not to for treasonary reasons....but keep in mind that's what you are there for, and someone will have to do this...you relaly are rolling some loaded dice. I would steer clear of the military if at all possible...have some faith in humanity and even suck up to your parents and/or relatives ahead of the military.

When I did it I was going for free school; but after I got out I worked hard on my Dad's farm and only had a $9000 student loan after 6 years to do a 4 year degree in Kinesiology...but Canadian University was cheaper than the US, and better schooling I am afraid....yep, in the states you actually pay more for WORSE training. THe military was a big waste of time for me, as although I was a good athlete (distance runner) and beat the next closest military schmuck by double what I ran in the 3K run ( i was 12 minutes, next fastest was 25 minutes) I was not rewarded, other than the only hot shower I had at battle school, because I separated myself from the others and did not think "team" first. THey don't like individuality, they don't like creativity, and that I could not handle for very long even if my health stood up. My suggestion would be to avoid enlisting at all costs if you think you have any intellectual capability to share to humanity whatsoever, and to subserve to lesser evils like your parents, or even the bank (with smaller student loans etc.)

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=7&id=314150#314865

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 07:20
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

"lesser evils like your parents"

*Facepalm*

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
AKBastardPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 07:23
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

Hearing about a Zietard suffering puts a spring in my step.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 09:21
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

3K run ( i was 12 minutes, next fastest was 25 minutes)

12 minutes for the 3k is a TERRIBLE time for men AND women distance runners. That's not a gifted athlete. Even in full gear, a "gifted athlete" should still be well under 11 minutes over that distance! Mediocre DIII athletes run sub 9 minutes over 3k!

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 12:09
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

Whoa, don't use the bank. Don't you know finance offers absolutely no benefit to society?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 12:22
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I don't get how this kid makes out that the Canadian army is so bad? The U.S. Army just about accepts anybody in my experience and everybody is equally treated like a shit bag.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 13:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

He's a pussy.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]