Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Roxanne Meadows Crushes Zeitard's Dreams (Also Suicidal Ideations)

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 31, 2011 - 18:21
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I thought most, if not all, of his designs were above ground in that movie. You would think someone would have remembered the film, and posted that Jacque advocated underground structures in his designs from the film. I might throw up.

I didn't really send them a script, more like a plot overview, but I guess its nice to know they have one, but I will not be donating to the motion picture now.

They did not talk about allowing me to come and talk design with Jacque either. Needless to say I am a bit disappointed from this kind of response. I feel like I have been pushed aside.

I have started watching the film, opening credits of all his designs show nothing underground. Not even the Maglevs....

Was it not a above ground city that was purposed as the ideal city in a RBE in ZMF, not a underground city? Why would you not release what you have been working on if you believe in transparency? I think on the latest radio show I heard him talking about just that. The freedom of exchange of ideas.

This is a bit disheartening. I am going to be furious when I finish this movie and not see a single underground city. If they start talking about underground structures in upcoming videos or blogs, or whatever for the Venus Project. Everyone viewing this thread will know that they have pushed me aside, taken the ideas, and claimed them.

I never expected them to tell me to buy their film, and to lie to me. Should I just go buy and gun and blow my brains out now, is that what they want from me?

I guess its time for me to break away from the idea of ever joining with TVP. Peter tell me if you would mind me using maybe a title like The Zeitgeist Project, I need your consent.

Jacque is 94, I could see why they would want to keep this information from him, but do they not think I would come down and speak this to his face?

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=233&id=328627#329184

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 31, 2011 - 18:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

This guy is seriously bonkers:

"Hello again my friends. I just got off work, and I brought a notepad with me to carry in my back pocket while working. Seeing as my job does not require a lot of thinking, it gives me time to think about other things. I used it to write down many new design ideas, and points I can help clarify later. I will write a large amount when I wake up later today on those things I had a chance to write down, seeing as I only got about 2 hours of sleep before my shift on top of the 24 hours I was up before that, when I was up making a 3D model and writing. In the future as I stated, I will make a youtube video displaying one if not more of the models I am working on, and also explaining many points on how the city system will work. A chance to make another model, I might be able to make after this Sunday."

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=233&id=328627&limit=10&limitstart=10#329563

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Mar 31, 2011 - 19:53
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Roxanne needs to praise me or I should just kill myself.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]