Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - New Facebook group: Victims & People Against HAARP And Gang Stalking.

Tags: HAARP, Paranoia [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 12:00
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I kid you not.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victims-People-against-HAARP-Gang-stalking/103584336374589</p>

Conspiracy theorists even need Facebook support groups now!

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 12:03
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Their wall makes my brain hurt. I needed a good dose of paranoia. They even blame the tornadoes in the midwest earlier this week on HAARP, and there's crap about a disaster drill. Lolwut?

Ooo, they even have the nuclear fallout map from Japan that Snopes and Phil Plait debunked, and on that discussion thread, someone links prison planet! People will also soon start dropping dead (as of March 2011), from the nuclear fallout and toxic Gulf of Mexico.

CTers just never come up with anything new. They always just move from one disaster to the next, claiming it will kill us somehow, but it never happens. All in all a classic CT group. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, can happen without gubbermint doing it.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 13:32
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

I want to say unbelievable but really, its not.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 15:09
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

What the hell is "gang stalking"? The info page for the group doesn't explain it, but then again doesn't explain what HAARP is (I know what it is, though visitors might now).

Speaking of Gulf of Mexico though, I wish I had it, but I saw some place a guy claiming that it takes a few years for all that toxic stuff floating around in the atmosphere to rain down and destroy North America, conveniently, this was well after the initial disaster predictions failed to happen.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 15:29
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

^Lolwut? Apologies to whoever claimed that, but that is not how weather works.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 23:37
(0)

Hybrid

Roxette> I did some looking and as far as I can tell "gang stalking" has something to do with hearing negative voices in your sleep that are meant to lure and coerce you into doing things that you would never do. Oh and psychopaths are always on your tail.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 23:45
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Wow alexastorm, that sounds even crazier than HAARP.

I bet the CT'ers on that page think its the evil gubberbint or the evil corporations doing it to brainwash you.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 23:54
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

An anti-psychotic would do wonders for these people.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 00:27
(0)

CS Original

"What the hell is "gang stalking"? The info page for the group doesn't explain it, but then again doesn't explain what HAARP is (I know what it is, though visitors might now)."

I really can't think of it meaning anything other than literally getting stalked by gangs... but what the fuck would that have to do with HAARP?

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 07:51
(0)

Hybrid

Okay, I found a video that clears it up a bit more, although its no less psychotic.

http://youtu.be/DKybGHkncqI</p>

Depending on who you talk to gang stalking varies a bit but here is what it seems to have in common: Targeted Individuals being watched and followed, hearing voices, and mind control. And of course its the government.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 08:04
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

I guess these people have never heard of schizophrenia, either that or they think its all a lie to discredit all those people who have discovered the truth!

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 08:19
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

I saw at least one of the users of this group had a blue awareness ribbon that said 'targeted individual' as their profile pic.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

Hybrid

lol They have an awareness ribbon? That is priceless.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 09:03
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

wowsers, its worrying, the number of undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenics which are involved in Conspiracy Theories.
Funnily enough I was talking about this to my friend while out and about yesterday, we were discussing how the traits and details of the conspiracy theories border with schizophrenia, and that the new age and CT movements theories are often watered down versions of the delusions, or even carbon copy explanations of the beliefs schizophrenics exhibit.
Which may imply that the people who believe them to be true may themselves have schizophrenic tendencies.

My pop thinks that because a lot of people are depressed, they are all exhibiting paranoia, and they need to just talk to people who will help them as opposed to other potential depressed paranoid people in some kind of half ass self validating 'help' group. he probably has a good point.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 12:56
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

@Alexastorm, apparently so.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]