Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TZM "Science" Journal

Tags: zeitarded [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 03, 2011 - 09:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

TZM Science Journal

What do you guys (and gals) think of the idea to create an official TZM Project whose sole purpose will be to research the idea and potential of creating our own online peer-review journal where almost anything can be posted but has to go through a sort of a post-publication review by hundreds of people voting online. There could be some simple setup to check the credibility of voters on the online "committee". For example, people who have finished at least some sort of a Bachelor of Science in any possible discipline will be able to vote on all published papers from the Natural Sciences and people who have at least Bachelor of Liberal Arts will be able to vote on papers in their respective field.
In other words, let anyone publish, leave author identity and location censored until the paper gets 100 votes in order to bypass racial prejudice and bias and thus the power of the many will decide what is important leaving personal vetted interests and opinions away.

It would be great if we could discuss this idea.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=6&id=337824&Itemid=100114&lang=en#337824

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 03, 2011 - 09:34
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Oh, a new Discovery Institute.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 03, 2011 - 09:39
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

haha peer reviewed journal that deals with TZM material that is reviewed by TZM people, yep they sure know how the peer review process works dont they. LOL

Next they will be claiming that it is a legitimate peer reviewed journal that stands up to scientific scrutiny. haha funny.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 03, 2011 - 10:18
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

I thought that they didn't believe in the peer review process.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 03, 2011 - 10:56
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

"It's true the peer-review process is enormously over-rated, but I haven't seen any alternatives that would work better, given the incentive for corruption and spotlight-seeking within the monetary system, which is a chief cause of the problem. Once that's gone, I think this will be a much easier problem to tackle.

"In this day and age, I see journals being as obsolete as newspapers, so I'm not sure what the point of having a TZM Journal would be, when you could just blog your findings and see them mirrored on ZeitNews if they are rigorous and interesting enough."

...and I don't wanna talk to a scientist, ya'll MF'ers lyin' n' gettin' me pissed.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 03, 2011 - 11:26
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

They think "hundreds of people voting online" constitutes, or is a substitute for, "peer review"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Oh man. That honestly gave me a guffaw. These people are incredibly clueless.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 03, 2011 - 12:39
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

This is not a peer review process. Peer reviews requires people with credentials.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: May 03, 2011 - 14:41
(0)

Level: 0

lol

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: May 03, 2011 - 15:41
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

voting? what happened to robots? robots can do science too, you know

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: May 03, 2011 - 16:25
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

//Oh, a new Discovery Institute.//

I was going to post something similar, then I saw your post hehe .

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 03, 2011 - 16:38
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

They have a great understanding of the peer review process. But I guess TZM bias isn't bias, it's just da twoof.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]