Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - My blog: Desteni: a conspiracy cult.

Tags: Nutters, Money scam, Desteni [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 06, 2011 - 22:20
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

My new blog is live, dealing with a bizarre YouTube-based cult from South Africa called Desteni, which uses conspiracy theories as a recruitment tool and is heavily steeped in conspiracy theory ideology.

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/05/06/desteni-a-conspiracy-cult/</p>

I did both a video and audio version of this blog too, links there.

Enjoy.

P.S., I'm posting this under "Alex Jones and Friends" because we don't have a "David Icke" or "reptilians" category, and the Destenians do believe in the NWO. Hmm, maybe we should have a special category for Icketilians?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 06, 2011 - 23:30
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

EQUAL MONEY FOR ALL! 1+1=2 IS COMMON SENSE!

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 06, 2011 - 23:53
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

And they're using a child to push this crap? They have this kid claiming to be everything from a gas pump to acid. Pretty damn low.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 07, 2011 - 00:00
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

I think she's in her 20's. Ether way this cult is creepy. If you think she's crazy, I dare you listen to a whole Poolman lecture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQj6qHkk6FE

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 07, 2011 - 00:47
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Great blog, I had no clue this cult even existed but I think this emphasizes the point even more of internet cult phenomena. It seems internet fringe cults achieve more people when they base their ideologies off of conspiracy theories and lies.

I find internet CT cults to be interesting to study from a academic standpoint. I think the academic community has yet to be aware of this phenomena. I hope we can dig up more internet conspiracy theorist cults as the time goes on.

I'm thinking about nominating Muertos blog on the Desteni forum for sponsorship. lol

BLOGGING FOR SPONSORSHIP

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewforum.php?f=310

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 07, 2011 - 05:28
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Isn't Poolman pronounced like "Poleman," being Afrikaaner and all?

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 07, 2011 - 06:19
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

yeah desteni are a bunch of fucking cranks

"Visits to the Desteni Farm are specifically for people doing the SRA Accreditation."

"I have been taking an online course at desteni universe, it's called 'structural resonance alignment training' and it involves muscle communication and so within clearing points of suppression within me, I am beginning to experience subtle changes within myself. I just began this a couple of months ago and it is very assisting and may be sharing some of that here as well. "

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=16635&p=117164&hilit=SRA+accreditation#p117164

whats is structural resonance alignment ?

find out in this thread:
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=16636&p=117167&hilit=SRA+accreditation#p117167

Also Bernard poolman responds in these threads calling destini out as a cult:
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=16635&p=117164&hilit=SRA+accreditation#p117164

"BernardPoolman
Date Added: 04/07/2010
sandman --you have never made an effort to meet me or investigate directly what we share -- you use generalized knowledge as if it is holy --that is the sign of an emerging cult -- the anticult group --Christianity is the biggest cult that has harmed most people over hundreds of years -- you to scared to take them on or do they pay you to keep the truth from coming out? we will now participate because you dare to post without quoting exactly in context --we record all work ad publish all work every day to make sure when the time comes, we can remove those legally that never considered we would be diligent. We understand what you are all about--and in the system there is only one way to protect one from the abuse as demonstrated in this forum written and recorded material --do not state something that is not exactly what we share-- do not make assumptions if you have not asked in writing. We only share in writing or recording -- Thus --if it is not written or not recorded , It is not Desteni"

"BernardPoolman
Date Added: 04/07/2010
Cults we expose

Christianity

New age

Atheism

Reptilianism

Aliens

UFO's

Anticult secret funded organisations"

Notice the rhetoric he employs, if it is not written or recorded it is not desteni...

Does this remind anyone of The forum is not the movement etc...

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 07, 2011 - 08:37
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

This is some wild shit.

What's interesting is Desteni members upload quite a few pro-Desteni videos disguised as anti-Desteni videos. Dishonesty raises red flags with me.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 07, 2011 - 09:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Interesting thread on the Rick Ross forum about Desteni:

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?12,62042

These guys seem just as rabid as Zeitgeisters when it comes to Googling dissenting opinions.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 07, 2011 - 09:50
(0)

CS Original

I wonder if we get a few of their rabid nutters posting here and on muertos blog haha :)

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 07, 2011 - 10:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

This group is definitely more dangerous than TZM. They have an actual commune set up in remote, rural South Africa where members are given MDMA and then exposed to group interrogation sessions about their sexual lives.

This is straight out of Jim Jones' playbook and this is not a hyperbolic statement.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 07, 2011 - 12:40
(0)

Hybrid

@JimJesus> damn, she looks like a 12 year old. Either way, still creepy as hell. I'm not sure I could stomach a whole lecture by this guy but I'll give it a shot.
And I agree with Matt 100%, this is way worse than TZM. And Jim Jones was the first thing that came to mind.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 07, 2011 - 12:45
(0)

CS Original

wow, this cult is worse than TZM not to say the TZM cult is any better. Desteni cult seem to actually be doing things and the things their doing is weird as hell...

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 07, 2011 - 12:49
(0)

CS Original

Agreed Desteni is a very dangerous cult and worse than TZM, but its best not to compare it against TZM as all these cult mentalities, beliefs and behaviour are dangerous and invasive.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 07, 2011 - 12:52
(0)

CS Original

^ Agreed, I think the more online CT cults CS finds the more it helps me (and others) identify traits better of internet cults.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: May 07, 2011 - 13:20
(0)

CS Original

I'm really liking the voice blog idea.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 07, 2011 - 13:55
(0)

CS Original

Yeah, I kind of am too. I'm thinking about doing a podcast, as someone here suggested.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: May 08, 2011 - 12:10
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Well when the TZM is gone. This could be something that VTV could join.This or Sceancetoligy.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 08, 2011 - 12:28
(0)

At least Scientology will give him a job. 30 cents an hour and free rice and beans, but it's more than what he's making now.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 09, 2011 - 04:40
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

What is muscle communication, does that chick really want people to communicate with her sphincter?

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 09, 2011 - 08:12
(0)

Hybrid

I might be able to answer that although I'm not 100% positive that she's talking about the same thing. The one that I've heard of is for getting yes or no answers but it seems so friggin stupid. It's usually referred to as muscle testing and is considered a form of "deviceless dowsing" and is supposed to help you communicate with your subconscious. There are supposedly a number of techniques for this. Anyway it involves using index finger and thumb on one hand to make a ring. Then you stick the index finger of your other hand into the ring and hold tight. So then you say 'yes' and try to push through the ring, then you do the same with 'no'. The ring is supposed to stay closed for 'yes' but your finger should slide through easily for 'no'. Like I said, stupid. I'm almost ashamed that I can answer that question.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 09, 2011 - 12:47
(0)

CS Original

The YouTube version of this blog has gotten 50 dislikes so far, most of them late last night and this morning. It seems the Destenians have discovered me...

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 09, 2011 - 12:51
(0)

CS Original

yay for cult flagging tactics, you will now be on their hate and ban list.

You gotta love how fucking retarded cult members are.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: May 09, 2011 - 13:00
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

don't worry. I'm giving them dislikes whenever I see their videos too

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]