Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Jews, MOSSAD, 9/11, Light Beings, Chemtrails, RT, and NWO - A Facebook debate

Tags: anti-Semitism, chemtrails, RT, Jews, jew hate, vaccinations, anti-vaxx, mossad, RussiaToday., conspiritards [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Jeff Rense | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 12, 2011 - 02:39
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Earlier I created this thread:

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forums/topic/rt-russiatoday-russian-propaganda-machine-goes-anti-semitic</p>

That was "liked" by a guy I was friends with on Facebook. Because it was posted to another person's profile, I couldn't respond to it myself, so instead I posted to his wall about it:

(Click image for full page screenshot)

By the end of the above conversation, I realized where it was going, something I had seen the last poster claim before: an "unsettling" amount of the Bolsheviks were Jews, therefore communism was done by the Jews. So I abandoned thread.

Long story short: this Rense fan kept saying that I was "blowing in the wind" every time I zinged him, and he nor his friends ever directly responded to any of my rebuttals to their claims.

Their main defense against being anti-semitic was that "semitic" was a just a group of people, including Arabs, therefore they cannot be anti-semites, despite me repeatedly pointing out how wrong their claim was.

I also never got a rebuttal when I pointed out RT (RussiaToday) was owned and run by the Russian state, so believing in the NWO and saying governments lie goes clearly against believing RT blindly.

It truly is a religion.

Meanwhile he had reposted something about vaccines to his profile:

(Click image for full page screenshot)

We also talked shortly on his chemtrails photo album, but I didn't get a screenshot before I blocked him.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: May 12, 2011 - 11:02
(0)

CS Original

The Real Roxette
You can get anything across when the people that you are talking to are a bunch of smelly stubid baboons. Nexus really I use that to wipe my ass after taking a shit.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 12, 2011 - 11:17
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

YOU WANT SCIENCE DO YA, WELL READ THIS BLOG ON WORDPRESS.COM

Hoo-boy.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 12, 2011 - 11:26
(1)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Wow. A whole lot of crazy in those convos.

What a bunch of scumbags.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 12, 2011 - 13:23
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

haha

Those are your typical conspiritard replies right there.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: May 12, 2011 - 14:23
(1)

Level: 5
CS Original

Those fuckers are multiplying. Maybe it's selective perception. But when I was a CT'er I used to complain that nobody knew about conspiracies, now these idiots are everywhere.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: May 12, 2011 - 15:08
(1)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

Level: 1
CS Original

I found a video of what Kristijan was doing between his posts:

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 12, 2011 - 15:32
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

^ It looks like all of the posters together.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 12, 2011 - 17:06
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

I'm still trying to figure out what the '3 groups test' story had to do with anything. I'm also surprised at how long it took you to use the words "delusional asshole".

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: May 12, 2011 - 18:59
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

I'd have given up after the first post, the guys insane and I've talked to a lot of nutters.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 12, 2011 - 22:56
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

I'm kind of in agreement with you there Ed. You can't have a rational discussion with irrational people and I'm tired of wasting time on them.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SasoriPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:16
(0)

FEMA camp conspiracy theorists NIGHTMARE.

Level: 0
Well, one of the coaches at my school who also works in exceptional education told me "Don't listen to ignorant people." I decided to take his advice, and its doin me a lot of good :)
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Nov 27, 2012 - 01:25
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
Ha, just saw this. This Kristijan Kamenčić (kamenčić means little rock or pebble in Croatian) seems to be from the same country as I am, just found out some of his articles in local 'alternative' media sites - yep, dude hates Jews, denies holocaust, etc. Sad creature, I'll slap him around when I see him on the street.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SabertoothPosted: Dec 01, 2012 - 15:20
(0)

Level: 0
So what the tl;dr version of this?
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Dec 02, 2012 - 07:38
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
Jews run the world and Rox can't admit it or she won't get Hanukkah presents.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]