Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Here we go: Desteni fires back at me.

Tags: Desteni, MUERTOS is capitalized bitch!, bald headed crazy weirdos, bubble bobble, AD HOMINOIDZ, Desteni hearts Hitler [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 14, 2011 - 15:05
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

And promises to keep firing.

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21404

This ought to be amusing!

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 14, 2011 - 15:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

All those bald people are creepy as hell.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 14, 2011 - 17:05
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Seriously how can they all deny being in a cult when you just see a bunch of Bernard Poolman clones in the avatars.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 16, 2011 - 00:39
(0)

CS Original

Desteni declares all-out war on me!

It seems that "MUERTOS" has been following this thread and has posted a link of my demolition of his bullshit onto his blog. Thanks for the free pub. "MUERTOS" is attempting to turn this event into a male-on-male-ego-wrasslin-match by trying to "out-blog" me by rushing out more blogs about his expose on the Desteni Cult. What "MUERTOS" doesn't realize is that the more he posts his garbage, the easier my job becomes to debunk it.

I set my own hours, "MUERTOS." By taking my time through going over each witless word, sentence and paragraph, I set my own comfortable pace. "MUERTOS" (which may be Spanish for "anonymous coward") can fire off 100 blogs a day for all the good it will do him, because he's already been exposed as a conspiracy theorist who hunts down other conspiracy theories as some sort of undocumented 'expert.' He has no currency or authority of any kind. "MUERTOS" may have gotten a little bit out of hand when he decided to talk shit about Desteni, so I had to give him some handles.

"MUERTOS" has a much rougher road to travel than me, as "MUERTOS" must feverishly pad his word count by associating everything that he thinks he knows about conspiracies and then trying to paint Desteni with his brush, but all I have to do is expand on each and every paragraph to reveal the shallow, simplistic and trifling substance the anonymous "MUERTOS" fittingly has to resort to cut-and-paste hater hearsay and gossip. It won't be long until "MUERTOS" begins repeating himself over and over again, revealing himself as a crank and saving me much time in the process. Thanks in advance.

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21404&sid=d50a70c3181192a3d078b97241303534

I am going to enjoy this.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: May 16, 2011 - 01:26
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original

I love how he manages to piss on everything in that little tidbit. It's pretty astounding.

"Muertos" is the plural form of a dead person. Indeed, the full phrase is "Los Muertos" which literally means, "The Dead".

Know Spanish, motherfucker. Because Afrikaans ain't gonna let you come close to knowing it.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 16, 2011 - 01:29
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

Afrikaans for "the dead" is "die dood," pronounced "dee dode." No, I'm not kidding.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: May 16, 2011 - 01:31
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original

^ My point exactly.

Also....

is probably more attractive to women than this.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 16, 2011 - 01:46
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Darryl avatar is bubble bobble http://desteni.co.za/forum/download/file.php?avatar=44.gif' /> http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRibdM2OGA5HwU_zR_4V7pIB_Lnl7NTfhkQ4sNNLfznP2a9S409jw' />

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: May 16, 2011 - 01:55
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 16, 2011 - 02:06
(0)

CS Original

The only thing I got out of Darryl thread on Desteni is bubble bobble.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 16, 2011 - 02:47
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

Hey it's the dude from Die Antwoord, they actually don't suck that much when you realize they are just messing around:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc3777_die-antwoord-enter-the-ninja_music

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 16, 2011 - 02:49
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

American link to above video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 17, 2011 - 00:38
(0)

CS Original

Tonight's latest vitriolic rebuttal by Darryl Thomas of Desteni:

What "MUERTOS" wants you to know is that he has a special insight into Desteni's "ideology" and can explain it to you. He apparently is so proud of his special insight of knowledge and information that he can communicate Desteni's "ideology" without the least bit of serious research. Apparently, according to "MUERTOS," our "ideology" is contingent on "conspiracy theories" of the David Icke persuasion. Obviously "MUERTOS" has failed again to do proper investigation, as it is with Zeitgeist, David Icke's perspectives have no credibility within the Desteni Group. Neither is Sunette or Bernard to be held up as "cult icons." Remember, in detailing what "MUERTOS" "thinks" of the Desteni Group is completely based on his narrow meta-conspiracy focus; everything that "looks" to "MUERTOS" as a "conspiracy" or a "cult" - or as in Desteni's case, "a conspiracy cult," a nonsensical term which means nothing at all - MUST BE A CONSPIRACY. But the only one engaging in a cult of conspiracy is "MUERTOS!" "MUERTOS" once again has endured yet another epic fail in "researching" his subject. We do not subscribe to "conspiracy theories." You do not see us claim to know what happened on 9/11. We do not think the David Icke's and the Alex Jones' of the world are in the least bit credible.

This can be translated as,''"MUERTOS' has opinions about reptilians!" This is simply an exercise in convolution. First we get "reptilians," David Icke, 9/11, Zeitgeist, science fiction, the "New World Order," the Illuminati and a completely fantastical, fabricated anti-semitic reading into the origin of human preoccupation of all things reptilian. And it's a lie that "many Destenians (sic) also seem to be believers in the "Illumninati" and "New World Order conspiracy theories." This is an out-and-out LIE, for "MUERTOS" has no idea how many Destonians believe in anything. He has never taken a survey of what Destenians "believe." He has never spoken face-to-face to even ONE member. Remember, "MUERTOS" is only interested in increasing his profile and audience by trying to shoot down Desteni. But he can't do it. He doesn't have any facts and he's not interested in having what he has discovered cross-checked and verified. That's because he's not interested in facts. All this fucker can do is make unsubstantiated claims that are contingent on his meta-conspiracy theory starting - point; the dressed-up bullshit of his paranoid perspective that everything is a CONSPIRACY of CONSPIRACIES THEORIES.

I admit I'm looking forward to these nightly rants.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 17, 2011 - 01:37
(0)

CS Original

"MUERTOS" is only interested in increasing his profile and audience by trying to shoot down Desteni.

I think it's the other way around. Muertos is providing Destini a bigger audience because before Muertos mentioned anything about Destini I never knew it even existed.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 17, 2011 - 02:32
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

I don't think Muertos is mentioned sufficiently in that post, only a dozen times. That is not gonna do, I must write a protest letter to Darryl.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 17, 2011 - 02:48
(0)

CS Original

^ you do that I'll write a letter to Darryl for more bubble bobble!

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 17, 2011 - 02:54
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

Dear Darryl,
your bald head does not make you look like Michael Jordan, it just makes you look like an unemployed African dude who insists on living off of international aid instead of actually doing the work. I find it hilarious (and hitlerious) that it is always losers from some shithole that want to change the world yet all their activities amount to whining about injustices.

Hugs and kisses!

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 17, 2011 - 03:04
(0)

CS Original

@Evil Elvis "hitlerious" LOL

Dear Darryl,

I like your bubble bobble avatar. I think your posts would be more interesting if you had different pictures of bubble bobble inside them. I can say your writing is flawless but dull. Your writing isn't precise at all and everything you just said in all those paragraphs could be summed up in two paragraphs. On the other hand your bubble bobble avatar provided far more better entertainment each time I opened up the Destini website thread.

Sincerly,

2012 CT

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: May 17, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Desteni believes much more crazy things than Zeitgeist, but DAMN they sound alike!

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 18, 2011 - 00:23
(0)

CS Original

Tonight's rant. Anticultist, he's gunning for you now!

Desteni does not resort to "channeling." "MUERTOS" must be referring to the interdimensional portal. Unfortunately for "MUERTOS," who now wants you to consider him an expert on the New Age phenomenon of "channeling," although "MUERTOS" probably has no direct experience with channeling nor understands its mechanics. He's over his head. But that's not going to stop him from ignorantly opining about the subject, will it?

And in yet another exercise in convoluted digression, "MUERTOS" now spins around to cough up the snot bubble of Adolph Hitler within his ignorant screed. For one thing, it may surprise "MUERTOS" that Bernard Poolman does not "like to channel." He doesn't "channel" anyone. Then again, this slip could just be another case of sloppy, undisciplined writing, as we have seen much of it already.

It isn't because Hitler was a good guy and that we desire that we wish 'rehabilitate' his memory. We in fact, have no such wishes of any kind. That would be pointless. People are going to have their opinion, all of it based upon what others have said about him before. Let them think what they want about Hitler. What is said about Hitler on Desteni is simple: he attempted to fix his country's economic that was vengefully destroyed by other nations. That he went from there to wage war on the rest of the world is not something we want to defend. What Hitler did for the German people was full employment and no crime. I want you, "MUERTOS," to name an American president who's done the same for his country. Won't be very hard, will it, since none has come close. Now, what Hitler did to the rest of the world, and ultimately to his beloved country, was a brutal tragedy. But the point of the portal, and of the life of Hitler, is that forgiveness can be rendered to those who are the worst of beings. You are not a fucking "God" to consider anyone not worthy of forgiveness, "MUERTOS." And as far as "focusing on the occult aspects of Nazi ideology," I would like for "MUERTOS" to point out specific examples of this(although "MUERTOS" has actually admitting in watching no more than "a very few videos," and probably even less of the texts). But by now its very clear that "MUERTOS" thinks good research means you can skim with authority! "MUERTOS" loves nothing more than to reach for that good ol' ad hominem smear!

Wait, there's more! The Conspiracy Science forum, which is sort of like Rick Ross' Cult Infotainment Forum if it were run by Alex Jones and Sarah Palin. I know... sad, isn't it? but some anonymous bald guy named (sigh), "anticultist," posted Desteni's Plan of Global Domination there. Bear witness:

"The Millenium (sic) Bug is a plot by Hitler to Fight against the equal money scheme and cripple the work of Darryl Thomas. The Government and Conspiracy Science are doing nothing to stop it, hoping that Bernard Poolman can halt Hitler's evil plans. It's not going to happen. The world will end soon! "

This is no laughing matter. Thing is, I don't know how managed to discover our plans. Obviously Conspiracy Science is a tool of the Bilderburger's plan to build a better burger... to take over the world!

This just gets better and better!

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 00:42
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Yeah I gave him a load of lip over on James's blog, he probably doesnt like being addressed like hes a normal everyday cult freak that much.

http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/zeitgeist-and-desteni-cult-wars/</p>

You can check his comments on there theres quite a few

One thing that stands out about this Darryl dude is he never actually addresses anything muertos says, he just mentions it then moves onto the next thing.

He also did something funny above:

Desteni does not resort to "channeling."

Followed by:

although "MUERTOS" probably has no direct experience with channeling nor understands its mechanics. He's over his head.

So hes simply saying we dont resort to it but we believe it and do it. Hardly a valid counterargument hes making :S

Though thats probably expected from a neutered cult puppy

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 19, 2011 - 16:50
(0)

CS Original

Forgot to update you last night on the latest rantings from Darryl.

I'd cut and paste relevant sections, but the whole thing is so rambling that I couldn't even find where he makes a real argument. Enjoy yourself.

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21404&sid=7d9431dffb259b9c96801a74ef6bff50&start=15#p146649

Later on they try to figure out my real name...and get it wrong. LOL!

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 19, 2011 - 17:18
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Someone needs to remove the "' key from his keyboard.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 19, 2011 - 17:28
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

These people are fuckin' crazy. They're like Zeitards on PCP.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 19, 2011 - 18:08
(0)

No, just a lot of ecstasy.

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 19, 2011 - 18:13
(0)

CS Original

@Muertos Ann seems to take a liking to you.

#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: May 19, 2011 - 18:43
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

I love it when people who dont know shit about German history try to claim that what Hitler was doing before the war was justified and good.

#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:49
(0)

CS Original

The latest rant:

So just regard "MUERTOS" as a giant, self-dishonest "ego," and everything he says takes on a system-logic slant. In the system, it is suicide to share self-honesty with other self-dishonest egos. That's why we created this forum, to be a safe haven from the Resident Egos like "MUERTOS," who would love nothing more than to destroy anyone engaging in self-honesty. That's why this forum is so strict. That's why we do not allow opinions from dishonest assholes to be made here. That's why Desteni alienates so many people. They are too subjective. They are too wrapped-up in their egoism to understand what we stand for in any rational manner. They must attach their fears, assumptions, prejudices and imaginings of superiority just to fucking deal with us. They have been programmed to react that way. That's how you can tell when you're dealing with ego. And "MUERTOS" fears nothing more than death of his ego, because that's all "MUERTOS" has become. That's why "MUERTOS" must smear, ridicule and slander. "MUERTOS," like others of the system robotic nature, has shown themselves why they have good reasons to fear Desteni. They fear that Desteni may be able to bring about the establishment of an equality-based world, and they fear exposing themselves as who they really are. "MUERTOS," so proud of the ego of his anonymous individuality, is not interested in anything but his self-exalted, falsely-created self. In reality, "MUERTOS" is a dishonest intellectual coward, and as such, "MUERTOS" must attempt to drag down others who are establishing themselves in self-honesty. Talk about chicken-shit...

#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:50
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

Why do they keep typing your name in all caps and quotes?

#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Yum yum, word salad.

#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]