Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Here we go: Desteni fires back at me. - Page 2

Tags: Desteni, MUERTOS is capitalized bitch!, bald headed crazy weirdos, bubble bobble, AD HOMINOIDZ, Desteni hearts Hitler [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:56
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Oh dear they're having a very hard time dealing with rational criticism over there, this is a definite sign they are too far gone with no way back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZj9oQ-5aaY&feature=related

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 22, 2011 - 12:31
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Darryl's latest ranting:

"MUERTOS" claims to have allegedly come across "lots of stories" about members isolating themselves from their families. I wonder how many is "lots" and why "MUERTOS" didn't back up is assertions with facts. But more important, we see the primary motive that informs "MUERTOS" and this hatchet job he calls a "blog." He needs to telegraph to anyone that cares to read, that Desteni is a "destructive and dangerous cult." Everything "MUERTOS" says about Desteni proceeds from this point. The very beginning of "MUERTOS'" blog intends to show how Desteni "out-cults" the "cult" of Zeitgeist. Of course, "MUERTOS" failed in all attempts to "prove" his thesis simply because his starting point ("Desteni is a cult") is mistaken. THE POINTS 'muertos" hopes to score are innuendo-laden ad hominem smears and lies he's copied and pasted from his others. But this is the world we live in: where groups of people will be labeled "cults" because jealous wise-guys have no answer to the question we pose: is it acceptable that people should go into debt to others in order to survive? "MUERTOS" will never answer this question because he has no answer. Everything "MUERTOS" comes across must be filtered through his mind in the form of some conspiracy theory to hack and overthrow. Since the implosion of Zeitgeist and the Venus Project, "MUERTOS" must have thought that Desteni would be an easy target and that he could repeat with us with that same shit he posted about Zeitgeist without somebody calling him out in return. "MUERTOS" must have thought that he could copy and paste the lame and patently false accusations by Desteni haters without having to do the required honest and principled research that would stand as a testament to his level of integrity. But, nooooo. "MUERTOS" foolishly and dishonestly hoped that nobody would notice or respond.

In short, there is no "conspiracy science" here at Desteni or "cult-like" goings-on at Desteni no matter how hard the tortured, axe-grinding, digressive copy-and-paste gymnastics "MUERTOS" would like to convince you otherwise. Remember, haters are gonna hate. As a "hater," "MUERTOS" doesn't really rank among the more sinister twits at the Cult Infotainment Forum or the Axis of Weasels on You Tube. "MUERTOS" is just an egotistically lazy, dishonest and an attention-seeking personality without depth or substance (if one can go on by what "MUERTOS" posts).

Right, so 2 more paragraphs to go. "MUERTOS" informs us that he is only just begun the "investigation" of Desteni. Which would be welcomed if such an investigation was done without "MUERTOS" being involved. What I have learned from this treatment of the inaccuracies and smear campaign initiated by "MUERTOS" is that what we have here is a fascinating personality to a small extent, one that maybe deserves treatment within a special blog of his own! We shall see.

So, I'm going to get a blog dedicated to refuting me? This ought to be good.

He also posted a comment on my YouTube version of the enemies list blog:

Actually, it's more of a "blocking assholes" list. My congrats.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 22, 2011 - 15:16
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

because jealous wise-guys have no answer to the question we pose: is it acceptable that people should go into debt to others in order to survive?

If that was the only question those crazy cultards posed it would have been answered long ago and they would have dissapeared offline long ago. No this is again another disingenuous sideliniing of Muertos's points in the blog.

One could easily answer Darryls supposed question anyway, Yes it is acceptable, because if another person has worked hard to obtain enough income to maintain their own lives and have enough to help others, then it goes without saying that the person requesting assistance should at least give something in return. This debt could take the form of mutual benefit in any form, or a payment back of the debt.

If Darryl thinks that every person who works hard to make ends meet should suddenly become a philanthropist who gives away their posessions for free to others, then he is responsible for potentially creating a lazy subset of people who would willingly do nothing in the safe knowledge everyone will give them things for free.

Though I can not prove my claims per se as we are talking about a generalised question and a generalised answer. In truth darryles question is rather more vague and encompasses a lot of different people and behaviour than even he has the abiliity to answer. And in short his money for all commmunist blubbering is nothing but temporarily making everyone on an even playing field, which somehow is ridiculous as we have a world filled with multi millionaires and billionaires who are no more likely to take a drop in their livelihood than Darryl is going to leave his cult.

Now if he is talking about extremely poor people who have no means to get an income or resources to survive then this is a different topic. These people should be helped and without any requirements back, other than when they become self sufficient they return the kind fortune bestowed upon them to others and help alleviate the problem for others.

If Darryl is only talking about a bunch of low to middle class people who are managing to get by and are in some kind of financial struggle that can be alleviated through some effort and work then I think he is just a whimsical hippy who needs to grow the fuck up.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 22, 2011 - 16:04
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

The jealous wise-guys have no answer to the question we pose: is it acceptable to join a cult because you want free money?

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 28, 2011 - 01:26
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

As far as "Deconstructing MUERTOS Daily" is concerned, Darryl is not doing a very good job.

http://deconstructingmuertosdaily.wordpress.com/</p>

Last update: May 23.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 28, 2011 - 01:57
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

@Muertos Darryl's to busy playing Bubble Bobble to be concerned with you. This clearly shows a lack of dedication on Darryl's part towards his partition in the Destini Cult. He may even be as they say in Dentini Cult "Be thrown back into the sick society", Which basically means banishment from the Destini cult. Apparently this is worse than death to Destini Cult members but from my perspective it's the best medicine they could get. I don't think Darryl is such a devoted Destini Cult memebr as we thought he was.

Maybe He and the rest of Destini Cult has lost interest? If So why Can't TZM Cult lose interest in CS as well?

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 01, 2012 - 02:04
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Someone sent me e-mail to a video exposing a Destinian member named Darryl Thomas for using bubble bobble avatar. He claims it's baby Marduk though... The Destinian forums are public again from what I see.

Another Anti Desteni Cult Hotline Moment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCCqKYD0ag

http://desteni.co.za/forum/
#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]