Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Volunteers are not legally representatives of The Venus Project

Tags: The movies are not the movement, TVP activism website, TVP chapters [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 08:30
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Volunteers are not legally representatives of The Venus Project and the views expressed by volunteers do not necessarily reflect the official views of The Venus Project.

http://www.tvpactivism.com/index.php/en/</p>

TVP have taken the theft of the TZM forum chapters idea even further now, they have gone and created a website specific for TVP 'Activism'.
I guess they want people to represent them and push their ideas out, but they will not condone anything they do for them. Meaning that if anyone says x,y,z said something about the venus project, Fresco and Meadows can then reply "They are not the venus project, they do not represent the venus project"

They also have a posting guideline in the drop down menu, i believe this means they will soon or actually do have a forum for their members.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 08:35
(0)

CS Original

They have a teamspeak set up too for anyone wanting to listen in for a chuckle:

TeamSpeak

http://www.teamspeak.com/</p>

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Server Details: voice.thevenusproject.com

password: TVP

Open to the public and to all teams.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 18, 2011 - 08:37
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 08:38
(0)

CS Original

Also they have a list of all the chapters they have,the largest being Israel with 8 members followed by Ohio with a whopping 5 members:

http://www.tvpactivism.com/index.php/en/login-register/groups</p>

I think a lot of those other groups have the same members in them as well haha

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 18, 2011 - 08:42
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Yes they do, I'm joining up. Typically I'd say TVP is a Utopian pie in the sky ideology.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 08:56
(0)

CS Original

Phase three on their aims and proposals dropdown menu has to be one of the most idealistic and improbable list of things achievable from within a small city. According to this list the city aims to cure the rest of the world:

PHASE THREE

To test its designs and proposals The Venus Project is working towards putting its ideals into practice by the construction of an experimental research city. Blueprints for most of the initial technologies and buildings have begun. Fund-raising efforts are currently under way to help support the construction of this first experimental city. This new experimental research city would be devoted to working towards the aims and goals of The Venus Project, which are:

1. Realizing the declaration of the world's resources as being the common heritage of all people.

2. Transcending the artificial boundaries that currently and arbitrarily separate people.

3. Replacing money-based nationalistic economies with a resource-based world economy.

4. Assisting in stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth control.

5. Reclaiming and restoring the natural environment to the best of our ability.

6. Redesigning cities, transportation systems, agricultural industries, and industrial plants so that they are energy efficient, clean, and able to conveniently serve the needs of all people.

7. Gradually outgrowing corporate entities and governments, (local, national, or supra-national) as means of social management.

8. Sharing and applying new technologies for the benefit of all nations.

9. Developing and using clean renewable energy sources.

10. Manufacturing the highest quality products for the benefit of the world’s people.

11. Requiring environmental impact studies prior to construction of any mega projects.

12. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavour.

13. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry, and prejudice through education.

14. Eliminating elitism, technical or otherwise.

15. Arriving at methodologies by careful research rather than random opinions.

16. Enhancing communication in schools so that our language is relevant to the physical conditions of the world.

17. Providing not only the necessities of life, but also offering challenges that stimulate the mind while emphasizing individuality rather than uniformity.

18. Finally, preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the changes and challenges that lie ahead.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]