Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Further evidence of VTV's dishonesty, also it appears he is Brittany Smith

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 20, 2011 - 09:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Shamelessly stolen from James Kush's blog:

http://zeitgeistmovements.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/picture-111.png?w=441&h=307" />

As you can see, VTV posted something under his VTV Facebook account. He then logged into his Neil Kiernan Facebook account to "Like" his own post.

But what's even more interesting (and pathetic if I'm right) than that? Look who else "Liked" the post: Brittany Smith.

The writing style, rhetoric and excruciatingly warped logic of "Brittany" was right out of Neil's playbook, and when I first read the posts arguing with Muertos on Facebook, I said to myself: "This is fuckin' VTV."

Is this proof that VTV is Brittany Smith? No. But it is proof that he's dishonest and it gives further credence to the case that VTV pretends to be women online.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 20, 2011 - 09:06
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Speaking of Brittanys, what's the latest from Brittany Zeitgeist, especially since she had so much invested in promoting TVP?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

That's a good question. But I think her name is Brandy Zeitgeist.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:25
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Lst I heard she was wiping a shitload of freerange egg off her face.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 20, 2011 - 10:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Hm, are freerange eggs easier to wipe off than factory farmed eggs? They're certainly three times the cost.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:15
(0)

CS Original

I dont know but being a raging fucking eco warrior I am sure she is much happier to have chicken foetus thats been farmed TVP style with "love" on her face rather than factory farmed foetus.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:22
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

She makes me think of all the people who emphatically stated that TVP will be the future and there will be millions of supporters.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:26
(0)

CS Original

She was another douchebag who deleted peoples comments against TVP, and censored videos that critiqued her claims in her videos. She also banned people from being on her facebook like all the other dipshits.

I hope shes unhappy now that TVP have utterly pissed and shit on her because I am overjoyed about it.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]