Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Crazed, elderly Zeitard goes on weird rant about autism

Tags: WTF?, zeitarded [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 21, 2011 - 16:02
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

ASPIES!

People void of feelings; only logic prevails to them. TheY do have knowledge to the extreme and can use words to disrupt, alienate and confuse anyone with feelings and the ability to care. They are the epitome of what is Sokal’s hoax and their intellect is all they have and believe in with little or no feelings for others. You can recognize them by their self imposed ignorance of others, monopolizing any conversation with rhetoric no one understands but them. (Note the first three letters of the word).

No, it is not their fault as to why and what they are, only those who have no idea of what caring or love is as it relates to other people; only dedicated to self. They are the unwanted children of the world that caring people have to recognize and if at all possible.............................ignore! The don’t need anyone’s help and are, in their mind...self sufficient. They have no idea of what a lacrimal drop is unless it is feeling sorry for themselves, and they are totally incapable of creating one that Joy often does, nor do they know the cleansing affect that so very important drop has for coming to the realization of being wrong. Recognition is what they are all about; something they will do anything to achieve. Yes, ASPIES do come in varying degrees and to some extent many are afflicted with this form of autism.A reason to escape this reality. So you can't really blame them for doing just that is.

Most that create laws are ASPIES such as politicans, lawyers and judges; three positions that are not needed in this perfect world who are blinded by the need to be recognized. To them they are Gods and yes many have been Kings sitting on thrones who were also misbegotten children who gained power by force and the ability to manipulate caring people. They are cold, competitive and calculating less than human. Only those of faith with little fear have nothing to worry about for they do realize there is an intelligence that is beyond their understanding they can’t quite touch but has the ability to touch them. The ASPIE is untouchable for they have only been touched by uncaring selfish uncaring people, been hurt and will not risk getting close to anyone again. ASPIES are autistic and there are millions (perhaps billions) of such people in this reality. All misbegotten children who were not wanted only the results of having sex. Yes, that is so very sad.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=230&id=340637&Itemid=100114&lang=en#340637

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 21, 2011 - 16:06
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Huh? O_o

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: May 21, 2011 - 16:11
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Also jews

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 21, 2011 - 23:01
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

This guy needs to be punched in the face. And then kicked in the balls. Void of feelings? I don't think so, they're quite sensitive just very bad at reading body language and facial expressions. Lawyers, judges and politicians? The last things you'll find an aspie involved in. Manipulative? Exact opposite. They don't know what caring or love is? My son has had the same girlfriend for over six years now. They broke up for a short while a couple of years ago and he wouldn't even consider seeing someone else. I don't know where this dumb fuck gets his info but I'd really like to knock his damn teeth out.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 21, 2011 - 23:11
(0)

Hybrid

In case I didn't make it clear: I want to beat his head in with a stick. Then stomp on his face. Then stuff him into the automatic folder at the commercial laundry.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: May 22, 2011 - 01:14
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Another fine example of the Zeitgeist Movement spreading peace, love and empowerment for all mankind.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 22, 2011 - 02:50
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Is he thinking sociopaths?

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 22, 2011 - 03:50
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

I remember seeing a movie about this. I think, it's hard to know since it was old and in German.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 22, 2011 - 04:03
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

^ perhaps TZM has the pure strength of will to fix the aspie problem?

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: May 22, 2011 - 04:41
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

^They don't have the will to move out of Mom's house.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 22, 2011 - 05:51
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Interesting thing about this is most zeitards on the forum scored really high on the aspie poll they took a while back.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 22, 2011 - 07:59
(0)

Hybrid

These people go through enough as it is. From being tormented in school to being sensitive to light, sound and taste; they don't need ignorant fools like this sharing their 5th grade mentality.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 22, 2011 - 08:14
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

"Another fine example of the Zeitgeist Movement spreading peace, love and empowerment for all mankind."

This.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: May 22, 2011 - 09:44
(0)

CS Original

He could kiss Asperger ass.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 22, 2011 - 11:14
(0)

Hybrid