Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Criminal Zeitard types insane screed about the New World Order

Tags: to do, TZM Drama, the movies really are the movement [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 28, 2011 - 09:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I am not trolling, there is a normalcy bias happening right now, especially within this movement. I am not a conspiracy theory nut, I just got out of jail.. and was there for a noise complaint. I spent 12 hours in isolation with no food or water, I couldn't get a lawyer and I couldn't speak to anyone. I was restrained and beaten by an officer, he punched me in the head three times while I remained restrained. They took my pants off, kicked me in the balls and then proceeded to put a pressure point on my ear, and arm bar me, almost breaking my arm until I pretended to cry so they'd lay off. Again I will remind you I was there for disorderly conduct, a $60 dollar fine. They called me a faggot and said they wished my head bled, during this 12 hour span they came in and teased me.

What did I do?
I asked the police officer if he thought if there was anything better to do, and I told him he had a serious ego problem.
I was inside a cell, flipped off a CO and told her to fuck off after being in literally concrete cell 5x12 with no urinal, just a hole in the ground. They refused to give me water. Anyways they grab me from my cell, slam me against the wall and throw me down on the ground, while I remained still a fat bitch kept cheering "tase him! "tase him" They made bail $400 dollars on me, resetting my bail so my friends couldn't bail me out. I spent the next 24 hours with INMATES, they told me I was going to be there until next week. Thank God I just got out.. I will fill in more details later when I type everything out.

This is on a state level, AND IT WAS A DISORDERLY CONDUCT. Just imagine what they're going to say when WE BECOME TERRORISTS. Fuck off if you write this off as anything but real, I have never felt so much pain in my entire life. I have punched 2 people in my life, and one was because big black dudes were beating my friends that are girls, and another dude sucker punched my friend and tried running away. I AM NOT A violent person whatsoever. Just imagine what's happening on a federal level.. You wouldn't ever know because I PROMISE you none of you guys have been in jail or in poverty.. or very few.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=341368&Itemid=100114&lang=en#341368

It is not some secret group. It's a sophisticated form of power abuse. They probably think they're in the right killing off millions just like these psychos thought it was OK to beat me. I take Alex Jones a lot more seriously after this fucking chapter in my life, shit is beyond fucked. Worse than we ever could truly comprehend.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=341368&Itemid=100114&lang=en#341369

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 28, 2011 - 09:49
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

I have a feeling there's more to the story than "noise complaint." There are literally thousands of noise complaints every Saturday night across America, and yet he's the only one to get locked up just for that. Or it could just be a delusional lie.

It's been pretty obvious from the begging that a lot of members of TZM suffer from some sort of victim complex, where everyone and everything is out to get them. They talk about TZM members being profiled and labeled as terrorists, except forgetting no one knows what TZM is or gives a shit about it.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 28, 2011 - 09:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He was probably blaring music while his neighbors who have jobs and/or families were trying to sleep. Then when the cops showed up he became Mr. High And Mighty Zeitard and got himself arrested. He was most likely put in isolation after being arrested due to arguing and fighting with the cops.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 28, 2011 - 09:51
(0)

CS Original

I have the right to spit on a cop for telling me to turn down my dub step.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 28, 2011 - 09:55
(0)

CS Original

The zeitgeist movement already IS considered a terrorist organization. Just take a look at the 2009 MIAC Strategic Report, we are towards the bottom if I remember correctly.

No, just the movie is listed, I guess this means the movies are the movement then?

Plus we all know how the "Missouri Information Analysis Center" is a great authority on domestic terrorism matters in the US. Just one final thing though: the MIAC funding was cut because of their report and apologies issued to many of those profiled/mentioned in it. The report itself was also scrapped.

Sorry, TZM just isn't important enough for the American government to give a shit.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 28, 2011 - 10:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

THE 2009 MIAC STRATEGIC REPORT IS NOT THE MOVEMENT

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 28, 2011 - 11:22
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

I agree Roxette, I would be willing to bet there's a hell of a lot more that went down. And flipping off a CO probably will get you an ass whooping. And that's what you get when you're a DUMBASS.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 28, 2011 - 11:24
(0)

Hybrid

Oh, this just reminded me... When I worked at the law firm I used to take a lot of calls that started "I have a police brutality case." My first question was always: "What did you do to piss off the police officer?" There was always something.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: May 28, 2011 - 11:59
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

echoing the "you don't get arrested for a noise complaint unless you do something stupid".

also, "I have punched 2 people in my life, and one was because big black dudes were beating my friends that are girls,"

big black dudes!

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: May 28, 2011 - 12:32
(0)

Hybrid

^There's that too.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 28, 2011 - 13:25
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

yeah because black was important to the story right ?

RACIST

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: May 28, 2011 - 13:33
(0)

CS Original

Or he could just be lying.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: May 28, 2011 - 16:39
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9