Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Peter Merola the butthurt martyr for the cause will ban you

Tags: waaahmbulance, lol butthurt [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 13:14
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I have had it with those who make sport out of attacking me. Any trolling or simply disrespectful communication to myself here - who has sacrificed everything personally, emotionally and financially for this movement will be removed from this forum. So please take care with how communicate with me. I have had it with those who refuse to appreciate the risks, abuse and losses I have endured. These sites have cost me well over 10,000$ in past 3 years with programming and I am picky about the quality of those who come here.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=229&id=341789&limit=20&limitstart=40&Itemid=100114&lang=en#342079

http://i52.tinypic.com/1z7339u.jpg" />

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 13:20
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 13:20
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

What a great way to draw members to the movement. I think it's safe to assume that 'disrespect' is code for 'disagree with me', given past behavior.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 13:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

http://i53.tinypic.com/2yl74pj.jpg" />

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Olek_LPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 15:12
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Here comes help for PJ Merola:

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 16:42
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

what a baby. If youre tired of people attacking you for your half-assed attempts at intellectual engagement, maybe you shouldn't have made a movement in the first place.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 17:03
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

If you put yourself in the limelight, people will critique you. If you don't like it, get out of the limelight. It's that simple. People with thin skins need to stay off the soapbox.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 17:55
(0)

CS Original

who has sacrificed everything personally, emotionally and financially for this movement

Dude, you live in an upper class apartment in NY. I slept in my car for almost a year to get my business funded properly, and I still don't run around whining how I sacrificed everything and that you shouldn't disrespect me. I don't fucking care (and I don't know any successful person who would).

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 18:15
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Supposedly he lives in Southern California now.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 18:22
(0)

CS Original

I refuse to appreciate the risks, abuse and losses you have endured digging up that piece of information.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 04, 2011 - 18:36
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

All I did was read their shitty forums.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 00:04
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

joomla is free. so he's paying 10k+ for someone to "improve" it? what would those improvements be? it still fucking sucks.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 01:39
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ Hardly but yeah, Peter paid Tanktop to be the tech guy as he's under contract with Peter. Tanktop's important contribution with TZM is to dictate orders to his free none paid developers team (only 1 dev actually does anything) but Tanktop himself doesn't develop anything. I have no idea how Peter is spending $10,000 excuse now it's $20,000 from unless it's to pay people under contract. I'm pretty sure the amount of traffic coming onto TZM.com doesn't justify spending $10,000 let alone $20,000 dollars.

Not that I'm promoting RBOSE (rbose.org, old TZM developers who left TZM) or anything but they managed to keep up a better website, with better content for get this FREE OF CHARGE.

I'm sure any person who has purchased a dedicated server or at that paid someone to do work for them from web-development work, to programing work will be baffled by Peter's numbers he's throwing around above. I just don't see him dishing out that much unless he's factoring in Tanktop's contract fees into it. I never really knew what Tanktop did anyways besides get other people to do the work he's clearly too incompetent of doing himself (which is about everything).

For a person who claims to be a intellectual and worldly, Peter doesn't seem so to me. Peter had a TZM development team (now rbose.org) that worked free of charge and he managed to screw that up. This is the same person who is suppose to save the world.

I don't think Peter has good people skills. What exactly does he do? We could extend the lack of "people skills/what do they do" invitation to Tanktop, DarkDancer, VTV, and as well as various other people in TZM. I guess their logic is they don't need people skills to change the world; they just have to lie to people to go along with there thinking. If some of these people logically, academically, and soundly refute Peter, Tanktop, DarkDancer, VTV, and others claims/thoughts these people will be perceived as attacking them and "enemies of the movement".

People Skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGS2tKQhdhY&NR

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 02:43
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I have no real clue what these TZM people do besides being power hungry fear mongering individuals within TZM cult.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
IssueCannonPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 09:28
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I have had it with those who refuse to appreciate the risks, abuse and losses I have endured.

After reading this, I honestly couldn't stop laughing.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 16:16
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Peter must be out of Preperion H.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]