Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard believes in Climategate

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 09, 2011 - 16:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I am not addressing science, or scientists, but rather the politics around science. Elites who want control over the masses are clever to use any “Truth” that people respect.
Everybody respect “scientific evidence” – and we must be aware of the risk of corruption here, where an authority can claim what he wants and say it is "scientifically proven" - and the ordinary people on the street have no possibility to know.
Climategate was an example of this.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=8&id=342446&Itemid=100114&lang=en#342803

Funny, I thought "Climategate" was nothing more than stolen emails which had been extensively quote mined in an attempt to prove some sort of conspiracy about climate change.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 09, 2011 - 16:36
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Put this in your irony bong and smoke it.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jun 09, 2011 - 16:47
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

Funny also because the entire point of science is that you don't have to take anyone's word for it if you don't trust them. You can replicate the experiments yourself

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jun 09, 2011 - 16:59
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

Of course they believe in global warming CT's. I've never met a truther that didn't

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jun 09, 2011 - 17:11
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

Great Horizon documentary on global warming denial:

Science Under Attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V89AeCLCtJQ&feature=channel_video_title

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jun 09, 2011 - 18:11
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

I clicked on the video just now and saw this: TreVelocita has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.

It played fine when I posted it lol...

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]