Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Merola likes us! But he still would like to sue us and we're still mentally ill

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 17:09
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

like the Anti-Z Cyberstalkers actually. If I had anything to actually hide, I might be concerned, but I don't.
If I thought their influence was actually effective in disinfo, I might also be concerned - but it isnt. It's too weak.
Otherwise, I would have sued a long time ago.

See - they know what Libel, Defamation and Slander are so they keep their little attacks cowardly contained
to feeding off input from us under the guise of "free-speech. It's a sport.

Remember- all press is good press so look at the "circus" as free PR. I do and it happens to work.

Some of these people sit around all day and watch EVERYTHING I and we do. If that isn't a complement, I don't know what is!

So enjoy it.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=342095&limit=20&limitstart=20&Itemid=100114&lang=en#342480

Though, it is also good to have compassion for what we are dealing with is a form of 'Vendetta-Based Mental Illness'.

I had my first taste in 2007 with Z1. The very fact that ideas were presented that were contrary to what many believed opened the flood gates for those who, without even knowing anything about me or the research itself, decided I was an enemy.

Since then I have seen it all and learned that apart from the constant attempt to discredit - pose humiliation and pain on myself and others, these people NEED to express their hate for their own mental health(or lack there of).

In other words, I see the anti-Z sites/videos as really expressions of personal upset from very unhappy people...they find solace and resolve (regardless of how distorted the medium) in producing inflammatory/insulting media for others to see in the hope for any reaction. If it is positive, they revel in their satisfaction. If it is negative, they dismiss it and condemn.

It's a form of therapy for them, in fact. An outlet for their misery. We don't have to do anything to them... they just conjure it up as they go along. You see this throughout this culture.

I do not like the KKK, but I do not go to their websites and watch everything they do so I can post about their actions in an insulting way. Only a deprived mind would feel such a need for the world is full of contrary ideas and each one of us must accept the existence of them in general and have tolerance. Otherwise it is just neurotic.

So- our tolerance and understanding of the therapeutic nature of those attacks are important. These people need to do this, sadly. So ... let them!

It works for us well in the end so everyone wins.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=342095&limit=20&limitstart=20&Itemid=100114&lang=en#342482

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 17:31
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ Peter is mad because he's balding.

Anyways

"I do not like the KKK, but I do not go to their websites and watch everything they do so I can post about their actions in an insulting way. Only a deprived mind would feel such a need for the world is full of contrary ideas and each one of us must accept the existence of them in general and have tolerance. Otherwise it is just neurotic."

You'r full of it Peter Bald Joseph. You often allow attacks to go on and even go out of your way to blacklist groups such as RBOSE. You allow people to call such groups full of retards yet if people have a critical opinion that goes against yours you condemn them.

http://st0rage.org/~graalreborn11/RBOSE%20codie%20vickers11/Codie%20Vickers%20and%20the%20RBOSE%20-%20The%20Zeitgeist%20Movement.htm

This is just one of many examples of how you ramble on about one thing but you completely do the opposite when it suits your needs such as things that goes against your agenda. Peter is just mad at the world because he is balding.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 18:43
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

I had my first taste in 2007 with Z1. The very fact that ideas were presented that were contrary to what many believed opened the flood gates for those who, without even knowing anything about me or the research itself, decided I was an enemy.

Sure, it couldn't be that Z1 was a combination of half-truths and drama and some people were less than happy about being bombarded by Zeitgeist fans and decided to criticize the movie, it must be that they're status quo-zombies who hate PJ.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 19:02
(0)

CS Original

Sure, it couldn't be that Z1 was a combination of half-truths and drama and some people were less than happy about being bombarded by Zeitgeist fans and decided to criticize the movie, it must be that they're status quo-zombies who hate PJ.

Z1 movie has zero credible academic sources he references. Acharya S. as proven numerous times on CS until the beaten horse was turned into a donkey is not a credible academic source and almost everything Peter had of hers in Z1 was completely wrong. If Peter decides to step into something he knows little of like religion at least do research, present the information that may go against his and refrain from tainting the data from his very bias opinions that are not backed up with science at all.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 22:11
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

Funny, when I first saw Z1 I didn't give a crap about who made it. I just thought it was a stupid internet movie full of half truths and lies. Now I know that it was a stupid internet movie full of half truths and lies that was made by some balding guy.

"I see the anti-Z sites/videos as really expressions of personal upset from very unhappy people"

Sorry dude but you got that wrong. Just look at the members of your own non-movement. They're either insane, miserable or both. Because they have no money. Which might change if they got off their collective ass and got a job. And a life.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 22:15
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm not unhappy, in fact I'm quite drunk.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 10, 2011 - 22:24
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

After five very long weeks my new kitchen is finally done. I'm happy. I'm saving quite drunk for tomorrow night.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: Jun 11, 2011 - 01:43
(0)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

Level: 1
CS Original

If I had anything to actually hide, I might be concerned, but I don't.
If I thought their influence was actually effective in disinfo, I might also be concerned - but it isnt. It's too weak.
Otherwise, I would have sued a long time ago.

Is Peter suggesting that if someone disagrees with him and is influential enough, they're disinfo agents and deserved to be sued? IIRC he actually blamed CS previously for his membership not being much higher.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 11, 2011 - 02:38
(0)

CS Original

^ It couldn't be the fact he is a balding, lying, crazy, delusional, stupid piece of shit; could it? Of course not...

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 11, 2011 - 08:36
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

LOL Peter is now a mental health expert and psychotherapist/counsellor. According to him everyone who criticises his ventures are mentally ill and unhappy, haha. This guy gets funnier everytime he opens his mouth.

How can he be so sure that out of all the thousands of people on the internet who completely disagree and call him and his group out on their BS, 100% of them are mentally ill and unhappy ?

This guy lives in an alternate reality to the rest of us it seems, because if we are unhappy, then he must be fucking manic depressive and borderline suicidal because the content of his work is what i would consider morbid and depressed. Counter in the fact his work is also pseudo scientific and quasi intellectual tripe with little relevance to those humans who are actually doing meaningful things to change the world we live in.

Peter is such a butthurt self indulgent guru.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 11, 2011 - 10:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I was going to kill myself earlier but I decided there were too many Zeitards left to hate on.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]