Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Funny thing about VTV's upcoming "Troll" movie. - Page 2

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 10:21
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I don't know much about DMCA stuff, I was already wrong about it in this thread. I don't think I'm the person to explain the legal situation to him.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 10:25
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

I dont mind draughting something up for you, and I am sure Muertos has a good grasp on it all too.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 10:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I don't want to contact him, its not like he's going to listen to me of all people any way.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 10:39
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Fair point, I myself dont want to mingle my personal life with VTV's calamities by getting into some debate about his illegal activities directly with him. He is a fucking retard and would no more listen to someone like me either, so for me I would only consider contacting the copyright holders only. Irrespective of Aarons involvement or not, he is obviously as much a goon as VTV to be involved on a personal and "professional" basis anyway so I have no pity for him at all.

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 11:41
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I don't practice law anymore, and even if I could give legal advice about copyright infringement, I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to help the Zeitgeist Movement do anything.

I have dealt with Aaron Moritz. I don't think he's a bad guy, but he's one of the most deeply brainwashed Zeitgeisters in the whole crew.

My suggestion: let's not do anything. Wait and see what the movie actually is. If there are clips from Jay & Silent Bob or other movies, let's just email the companies that own them and let the chips fall where they may. There's nothing more we can or should do. I made this topic just to point out that VTV may face legal problems when this movie is released--not to involve us on some sort of crusade to make that happen. It's not our call anyway, and if the companies who own the stuff choose not to take any action, that's fine.

I for one will not be taking any action until I actually see the movie. Who knows, maybe he or Moritz will decide to take the stuff out? We won't know until we see it.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 12:14
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm pretty much on the same page as Muertos. The only reason I even want to get VTV busted for copyright infringement is because he's falsely accused so many other people of that. If the heats going to come down on someone I don't feel one way or another about, there's no reason for me to do anything. I'm not much of a scorched earth strategist.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 13:16
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

I'm not even sure whether I believe that there will be a movie. So far it looks like it's a wild mix of astroturf, cyberstalking, digital warfare and some actual trolling, it will be hard to make that one appear coherent, even to Zeitgeisters.

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 17, 2011 - 18:34
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I know of Aaron Moritz. I don't think he's a bad guy either but he does seem a bit brain washed even though he means well. He reminds me of Douglas Mallette.

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]