Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Dead babies, burning towers, etc. in Denver International Airport

Tags: to do [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:36
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

Some things about Denver International Airport's freaky mural have been addressed. But what about some of the freaky things found here?:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver02.htm</p>

And why have some parts of the mural been painted over?

What do you guys think of this mural?

"
Not only did locals not want this airport built nor was it needed, but everything was done to make sure it was built despite that. Masonic symbols and bizarre artwork of dead babies, burning cities and women in coffins comprise an extensive mural as well as a time capsule - none of which is featured in the airport’s web site section detailing the unique artwork throughout the building. "

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:37
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/nwo/denver-international-airport/</p>

A lot of stuff has been made up about DIA, most are lies, and as far the mural, who cares if it's been painted over, it was up for years and isn't hidden knowledge. It isn't hard to find out what the artist was going for, he tells you, it's all in the linked article above.

Not only did locals not want this airport built nor was it needed, but everything was done to make sure it was built despite that.

Lie, the opposite is true. The old airport was way too small and encroaching on residents.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:41
(0)

CS Original

As I've said, some things have not been addressed in that debunking.

"
If so, is the fact the burning city is gone signal that it’s been Mission Accomplished?

I hope it’s just my imagination seeing two towers in that city. Sure, maybe they’re being Sensitive and thought that particular scene would upset people but this mural has been upsetting people since it went up and that didn’t make them remove anything."

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:43
(0)

CS Original

You can't possibly suggest that every single claim ever made about anything be addressed, if the core claims are lies and bullshit, what makes you think any of the other ones are true? If any of the ones are true, does that therefore mean the original lies will magically become true too?

If you do have concerns about things not mentioned in our article, ask them here, I or someone else can probably help you figure it out.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:47
(0)

CS Original

So they hid it in a painting at DIA leaving hints out in the open, for the lulz I guess, and then after they pulled off 9/11 they covered it up as a sign of "mission accomplished," again I guess for the hell of it? What's the point of hidden symbols if the only people that seem to be able to figure them out are people like the nut that runs that site?

It's just depicting war and suffering, that's it. Unless you think this traditional Mayan artist is in on 9/11 too?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
QuestionmarkPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:50
(0)

CS Original

Also, there's this quote:

"One of the interesting things I ran across looking at all this stuff before I updated it was that it seemed the murals, even the ones that were just painted over, had at some point been at first retouched and made more vibrant, clear and detailed.

They haven’t been up that long to fade or get so filthy they had to be restored. I first saw this "Updating" on The Burning City but thought maybe it was just the various resolutions and contrasts; I have a few actual hard copies of photos that were different coloring than those I found online, and online stuff is copied so many times it loses things.

But I found another example in another scene of the colors being totally different and renewed so figured I probably wasn’t wrong after all. It’s strange that someone would put all the time, work and energy into only touching up the more disturbing images, making them clearer and bolder - then erase it all in the end."

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 09:52
(0)

CS Original

"Seemed" like it isn't proof they were. Is there any before and after the change photos at all to actually back up the claim they may have been changed? If they were touched up, how do we know they artist didn't just want them better looking? After all, he may have been allowed to touch it up, but it was owned by the airport so they could just paint over it if they wanted to. But again, I want proof it was ever touched up at all.

This whole thing is as stupid as: Isn't it strange that they sterilize someone's arm before lethal injection? Hmm! I guess the person isn't really being killed!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 10:01
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I have a solution for all of your concerns:

Stop reading stupid conspiracy sites.

Its like you're addicted to paranoid fear mongering. You really need professional help.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 11:51
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

The Denver airport is cool for two main reasons:
The artwork and the shops. DIA shops have the coolest clothes ever.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 14:29
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

It's all true. It really is a Masonic/Illuminati conspiracy to paint scary pictures so people rushing to the other side of the airport to make their connecting flight may or may not see them, especially when they stop to pick up a Cinnabon and a Michael Crichton novel to read on the plane. And these paintings clearly have some sort of magical powers. I mean, you can't have an airport with flying machines taking people around the world without magic.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 14:31
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

You're going to be shocked at all the Masonic/Illuminati symbolism if you ever go to an art museum.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 16:36
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

omfg, why dont you turn your art critic eye to something worthy of your attention like some monet, renoir and van gogh. Perhaps you can find something conspiratorial in those ?

Man the waste of peoples time given to rationalising what an artist was trying to capture in a painting, instead of actually going to the source and finding out is fucking retarded.

At least this guy is still alive and can be asked about it, try explaining what a fucking dahli is about.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 16:36
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 16:45
(0)

Hybrid

Van Gogh cut his ear off because the reptilian overlords demanded a sacrifice; they didn't like Starry Night Over the Rhone.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 16:48
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

lol, even though his works are some of the most amazing things to look at in the flesh, those reptilians know fuck all about art and should be banned from galleries.
In the same way CT'rs should be banned from critiquing anything remotely creative and artistic.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 17:52
(0)

Hybrid

I agree. I have a Mucha in the dining room that would scare the hell out of this one.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 22:39
(0)

CS Original

Questionmark
Don't let the reptoids get you. We are watching you.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]