Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - New CT: Jackass star Ryan Dunn isn't really dead.

Tags: to do [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 12:05
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/21062011/35/dunn-death-sparks-hoax-rumours-0.html</p>

*facepalm*

I'm so sick of these "faked death" conspiracy theories. What would be the point? Deaths aren't faked just for the hell of it. Somebody would have to gain in order to make it worthwhile. The nutbars never seem to think of that.

Not even going to bother trying to debunk this one, because I don't care much (I didn't even know who this guy was until yesterday). Just thought I'd bring it up as example no. 8843907379597203828837537955735379937494722748804086648068757939273794 of the idiocy of conspiracy theorists.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 12:12
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

The accident wasn't really that far from here and I was hearing that it was faked within a matter of hours. I haven't bothered to check for any online photos, there was more than enough on the local news. The scene was a nightmare, the car had to have gone airborn into the woods and managed to hit a number of large trees before bursting into flames. The scene was pretty nightmarish.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 13:24
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

The Ryan Dunn memorial facebook page has people spamming non-stop that he's not dead, claiming it's to drum up support for the next Jackass film.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 16:23
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

And I guess the cops and the coroner are in on the hoax.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A coroner's report says "Jackass" daredevil Ryan Dunn and his passenger died from the impact and resulting fire of a car crash in suburban Philadelphia.

The Chester County coroner Tuesday lists blunt force trauma and thermal trauma as the causes of death. Toxicology results will take four to six weeks to complete.

The 34-year-old Dunn and his 30-year-old passenger, Zachary Hartwell, were killed early Monday. Police say Dunn's Porsche might have been traveling as fast as 100 mph when it crashed.

West Goshen Township police declined to discuss the investigation.

Mourners are placing flowers at the scene of the crash in West Chester. Police say Dunn's car jumped a guardrail, flew into a wooded ravine, struck a tree and burst into flames.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 21, 2011 - 16:40
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

god almighty, as if deaths going to improve his and all the other stars in the movies careers ?

These people are amoeba

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]