Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Besides Leaving Alex Jonestown, is there a good blog debunking AJ regularly?

Tags: to do [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Alex Jones and Friends | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 24, 2011 - 11:39
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

It's almost embarrassing to ask this, because WE should be running such a blog. I'd do it but I get terrible gas every time I listen to that guy.

He spouts such geysers of bullshit that debunking him on a semi-regular basis is a Sisyphean task. Leaving Alex Jonestown is good, but it's just not updated enough. It'd be great if somebody ran a day-to-day blog on Jones with the regularity that Kush and Mario post about Zeitgeist.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 24, 2011 - 11:59
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I couldn't listen to Alex every day.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 24, 2011 - 12:41
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Yeah, let's do it... so... who wants to?

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 24, 2011 - 12:42
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I nominate Rox.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 25, 2011 - 01:53
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

How about this: I'll listen for gems, report them and then YOU debunk said portion. I have the stomach for listening, I just don't have the time to refute.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
duncanlecombrePosted: Jun 25, 2011 - 02:44
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

I think that AJ's edge, he pumps out the BS in full auto by the time you debunk he on something new and the AJ fans don't care that you debunked is old stuff. Its way easier to make up crap then it is to explain in detail why is incorrect and I betting he knows it.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 25, 2011 - 03:06
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

That could work Jim, be sure to mention the date of the episode though. I'd gladly research the claims.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]