Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - New blog: The Desteni I Process, Amway for conspiracy theorists.

Tags: Desteni [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 25, 2011 - 19:31
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

In addition to being a creepy cult that pushes conspiracy theories, Desteni is also a multi-level marketing scam.

Read about that aspect of it here:
http://muertos.blog.com/2011/06/24/the-desteni-i-process-amway-for-conspiracy-theorists/</p>

The usual bells and whistles--audio, video linked from there.

Enjoy.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 25, 2011 - 20:51
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

I thought if Obama got elected he'd reopen the FTC case against Amway like Clinton was trying to do. Bush halted the investigation because Amyway is very connected to the Republican Party.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 02:17
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Russian's aren't used to pyramid schemes yet, they're everywhere.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 05:05
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Look forward to Daryl Thomas's off topic rant about how you are wrong and how he will justify this claim without any counter evidence or arguments other than villifying you.

I think we all know this is a pyramid scheme/conspiracy cult here, but it does make me laugh how the desteni members are willfully ignorant of this.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 11:28
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

I actually got a lot out of this blog. I'm really glad you got a blog like this going I'm sure if you wanted to you could write books on marketing ploys involving just internet cults alone. I think this blog will get outsiders as well as the insiders understand to think a bit more about marketing and maybe the things they see or are involved with as well. This blog will definitely get a lot of people thinking and that's a good thing.

I'm glad you referred to a RBE as just a marketing tool. I don't think a lot of people think of a RBE as a marketing tool. I'd say people who may disagree with a RBE disagree because they think it won't work not because it's a marketing scheme that promises a utopia where no one has to work and where robots do everything. I always thought of a RBE since day one as a hook line and sinker for suckers as well as a ideology for lazy people.

I'm sure in the future you can get really detailed into explaining Desteni, TZM and other internet cult marketing schemes.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 11:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

So its like Herbalife except you learn how to channel Hitler.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 11:42
(0)

CS Original

Yeah, that's a good way to put it!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 12:06
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Great blog post!

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 12:12
(0)

CS Original

Billl, actually I don't know if Darryl will respond. My last couple of anti-Desteni items he has ignored, and he hasn't updated "Deconstructing Muertos Daily" in more than a month.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 12:39
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Herbalife Party:

Ooops, wrong pic. Herbalife party:

Desteni Party:

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Olek_LPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 15:33
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Great article! But get prepared for an assault from both Desteni and butthurt Amway IBOs ;)

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 16:16
(0)

CS Original

I've dealt with butthurt Amway cultists before. They're small fry compared to CT'ers.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 17:03
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ I'm not sure how Desteni can argue against Meurtos blog as it's entirely truthful.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]