Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Zeitard sez: police officers are Nazis!

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 19:02
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

More gems from TZM's resident Troofer/anti-government crank basic1:

I'm sorry to have to say, but this has an awfully similar ring as to what the Nazis who used the Nuremberg defense ("I was just following orders") thought they also had. I'm not saying either one should or shouldn't, but I do wonder - for both the sake of such police officers as well as those who have their rights violated, how far will things continue to go, and what are the consequences? In fact, there was someone in the video who mentions that the Nazis were just doing what they were told to do. I hope everyone reads the writing on the wall, here.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=272&id=345885&Itemid=100114&lang=en#346041

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Suburban_BlightPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 19:08
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I'm sure that'll be the last we hear from that individual,i mean surely the "Nazis" will make him disappear for such disparaging comments...right?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 19:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I wish!

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 19:29
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Hay Matt what do you think of the vid that started this crape. A bunch of scumbag punk kids showing no respect to Police Officers doing thier jobs.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 19:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I didn't bother watching it. Most likely it was kids harassing cops to provoke a reaction.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 19:38
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Yep that was it. But these are the same types that would call the cops when they need them.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 21:04
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Police doing their job and civilians trying to provoke them.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 21:07
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

If police do anything it's obviously just simply taking away rights. Regular civilians never do anything wrong, EVER.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 00:15
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

That's exactly what it was. A bunch of smart mouthed punks bothering the police at work. The cop in the video was pretty polite considering what he had to put up with.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]