Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - In an RBE, you can pay for sex with drugs!

Tags: How do you do Sir? [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 20:20
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

drugs will not need to be banned, as others have said, their will be no motivation to take the risks involved with drug dealing. I have thought about the ways people will adapt in a RBE, perhaps using the actual drugs as a currency. I can certainly imagine a future where most things are free. People could pay in drugs for sex or pay in sex for drugs. As sex is a human need that is difficult to enforce in society so that everybody gets a fair amount, it is likely to become the way to pay for anything not made available, this will inevitably lead to corruption as 'positions', 'jobs' and 'responsibilities' are give to individuals depending on who they slept with.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=346032&Itemid=100114&lang=en#346047

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 20:39
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

The guy is basically saying a RBE can't solve basic human needs like sex and drugs so lets make that the new currency... How is this suppose to be any better than what we currently have?

Just because it's different or doesn't involve money doesn't make it better.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 20:40
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

^An excellent point.

Wait...no, it's different because drugs let you reach a higher consciousness that this society suppresses.

These people really just want to sit at home on their computers all day and do drugs. That's what they want.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 20:46
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

^ I'd agree but also these people talk about new technology that can be applied to the future but ironically the people talking about the future and new technology don't really do anything nor do they have much of a future besides preaching about a new future and new technology.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 21:58
(0)

Level: 0

Wow! Genius! lol

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 22:22
(0)

CS Original

DRUGS AWAKEN YOU TO THE NWO THATS WHY THEY ARE ILLEGAL

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jul 07, 2011 - 23:59
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

Getting everyone equally laid is not the movement.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 00:03
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

Drugs would make a horrible currency. Not very durable and most have a very short shelf life. Talk about the paradox of thrift.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jul 08, 2011 - 01:12
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

In an RBE, hand jobs for everyone. No seriously it is the new handshake.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 06:11
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Sounds to me like this guys Fraudian slip of the day is that hes sat witha stash of drugs but he is not getting any sex, so he's fanatsising aboout how he can resolve his current dilemma in a future RBE.

This guy is obviously not a very deep thinker.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 06:19
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

So instead of the master, super computer deciding to create drugs, rather drugs won't be available except for a niche market and thus require trade (sex) in order to obtain them. Isn't this just another form of exploitation? I guess it's okay because "drugs inspire art and creativity," in which case let's make a sex-food currency, since food inspires life and not dying. It'll be perfectly evenly handed and not exploitative at all!

This isn't the first time Zeitards have flirted with sexual exploitation, or if the subject didn't seem proper enough, just saying "sex robots" instead and using Bjork music videos as proof it's possible.

It's a group of people that aren't getting laid trying to find ways to exploit women into fucking them, using drugs doesn't make them any different than someone who requires sex in exchange for anything required.

The guy is basically saying a RBE can't solve basic human needs like sex and drugs so lets make that the new currency... How is this suppose to be any better than what we currently have?

I think it's laughable that they even consider drugs a "need," maybe if you're a desperate, lonely nerd or a douche bag with no friends except on the TZM forums. It wouldn't be any better, in fact it'd be worse, because instead of exploiting people for labor, you're exploiting them for sex.

I think if we try this, we should make them also have sex for drugs, with ugly, greasy men. I'm sure they'd love it. Or do dorks get drugs for free in RBE but everyone else has to pay in sex?

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 06:35
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

Yup. Zeitards just want to be able to sit at their computers and do drugs, with no responsibilities, ever. And if you want sex, just exchange it for drugs.

But, what if the person you want to have sex with doesn't want your drugs? What then? Rape?

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 06:40
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

But, what if the person you want to have sex with doesn't want your drugs? What then? Rape?

No! It'd be voluntary! Oh wait that's just capitalism with drugs instead of currency.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 09:58
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

DRUGS ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT!

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 08, 2011 - 10:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Yup. Zeitards just want to be able to sit at their computers and do drugs, with no responsibilities, ever.

This pretty much sums up TZM. A bunch of stoner kids who don't want to grow up.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]