Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Desteni mom lets her daughter get molested, then tries to recruit her attacker.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Desteni | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 26, 2011 - 15:27
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

This may be the sickest Desteni story I've come across yet. Prepare to hurl.

First of all, after receiving the information on the blogpost this article will be about, the editorial department of destenigossip was in such a state of shock that it was consensually decided not to publish an article on this matter right away.
After some consideration however, it was decided that actions as disgusting as these must not be concealed from the public.

http://sylviafreedom.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/is-my-child-having-sex/</p>

Reading this article, written by Sylvia from Desteni, reveals a picture of the dangers that children are exposed to having ‘Destonians’ for parents. Not only did the parents admit a complete stranger to stay in their house and with their children, they also neglected their duty of keeping an eye on their underage kids.

It is disturbing to see in the first place, how underdeveloped the communication within this family is, considering that ‘self-responsibility’ and ‘the desteni process’ are supposed to have the opposite effect: being in the same house, the family communicates from room to room via facebook and skype instead of talking and can resort to nothing else but writing instead of directly communicating with one another.
Instead of having a face-to-face talk from parent to child, the mother can think of nothing better than to annoy her daughter as well as her molester with useless ‘history of mankind’-videos, as if these had anything to do with the situation.

When hearing ‘disturbing noises’ out of the guests room in the middle of the night, in which they know their daughter to be as well, the parents do not even do so much as to check if everything is alright, accepting potential rape under their roof. When faced with the situation after successfully ignoring all former warning signs, they decide against turning the culprit out of the house, forcing their daughter to live under the same roof as her molester.

Even worse: we have to consider what kind of message the poor girl has learned from this experience. So far her parents have shown her that:
- Molesting her does not have any consequences, it is therefore regarded as ‘ok’.
- When being touched against her will in the middle of the night, nobody will come to her help or check on her.
- When she is being molested, her parents will, instead of protecting their daughter, use this experience to try and recruit the potential rapist into desteni, using his guilt to force portal-videos down his throat. Her own feelings, the shame, the embarrassment, the feeling of being uncomfortable, vulnerable, helpless, are welcome tools to win one more member for her parents cult. What she can take from this is that her own wellbeing will be sacrificed the moment her parents see an opportunity to use it for the benefit of Desteni.

‘If your daughter gets raped or molested, make the best of it. Recruit her tormenter to your cult.’

And, on top of that:
- After the young man has turned himself out of the house, her mother will not only reveal the details to her friends or neighbours like a common small town gossip: Oh no! She will PUBLISH her daughters potentially shameful, definitely private experiences and expose her own lack of care about her daughters fate online, including her daughters name, for the ENTIRE WORLD TO READ.

The only thing left to say on this matter is that we hope that the poor girl will be able to cope with the traumatic experiences that the Desteni-upbringing has inflicted upon her and that no permanent damage has been done.

http://destenigossip.livejournal.com/5796.html

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 26, 2011 - 15:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

These people are demented and utterly fucked up.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jul 26, 2011 - 18:44
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

This is a brand new level of stupid, weird, disgusting, and fucked. Conspiracy idiocy just one step short of the shit that causes tragedies like Oslo.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jul 26, 2011 - 19:07
(0)

Level: 1

You have got to be kidding. That's one of the sickest things I've ever heard. Fucked up. I hope she's just that stupid and not actually that cold and fucked up.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jul 26, 2011 - 19:30
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

This is fucked up for many reasons. I'm not familiar with Destini's sexuality stance, but what the fuck is this?

I kept an eye on it and explained A. what kind of behavior could ignite a 20 year old boy to have sexual interest in her.

The girl is 14, so her "behavior" was, I don't know, just existing in general?

She had acted freely around this young man and she was totally surprised by this 20 year old male behavior. She thought in that moment that she couldn’t escape it.

Her daughter was sexually assaulted and it's her fault, apparently. This is fucking ghastly, even more so given it came from a woman and HER MOTHER. Something very similar to this happened to me at about the same age. Older male houseguest being far too friendly, inviting me to sleep in his bed, touchy, etc. I faked sick, hid, whatever, and never told anyone. I can only imagine how bad this girl feels, her mother essentially telling her it's her fault, and this:

He goes home tomorrow and has till next week to see how he will proceed being with us.

What the fuck is this? What does that mean? They'll let him back of he promises not to do it again?

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Vasper85Posted: Jul 26, 2011 - 23:34
(0)

CS Original

This is just sick and should be held up as to why this group is wrong. Did anyone read the comments? The Destibots came out in force to tell her what a "cool" job she did handling the situation. Destibots love that word "cool". You see them using it over and over again even in inappropriate ways like describing a parents inaction on her daughters rape.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 27, 2011 - 00:01
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

THE MEMBERS ARE NOT THE MOVEMENT!

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]