Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VTV blames google for not having a job. Employers think he's a pedophile.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JennyPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 10:55
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 11:47
(1)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

this is so voyeuristic. I'm honestly creeped out not only by the accusations, but by their continued mention. I'm all for calling VTV out when he's trying to promote Zeitgeist bullshit or RBE nonsense, but personally this starts getting into weird territory. But, whatever, I don't have to post or read these threads, I suppose.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 11:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I don't think VTV is a pedophile, he's just a scumbag with really poor judgement who hits on 16 year olds. Its not like he's fondling toddlers at Chuck E Cheese's but that might be because he can't afford to go there.

I kid, I kid. He's just a scumbag.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 12:14
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ LOL
@Agent Matt I consider VTV more mentally Ill than a scumbag but I do agree. I do remember a facebook group where a young girl accused VTV of hitting on her among other things that stands out in my mind and bothers me when I think back to what she said.

I think it's highly improbable that employers would care to do a background check on VTV because he only really qualifies at most to flip burgers. I have not seen such places as a 7/11 or a BurgerKing do background checks on their employers before hiring or do such extensive background checks. I highly doubt VTV will ever be considered for a job in this life time where the employer thinks VTV is even remotely worthy of a background check before hiring. Those types of jobs usually pay well and are given to intelligent and skilled people (he of course is none of those).

I don't think VTV will apply for a job anyways and will continue to live off ebegging/tax the payers dime so I'm not sure why he even cares. I think VTV is being completely unrealistic that he'll even apply for a job let alone be good enough for a background check.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 14:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. Any job VTV would be able to get are not the types of outfits to Google applicants.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 18:15
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Speaking about employers. Employers judge you on many other levels besides the above mentioned. For instance in VTV's case many employers will judge him just because he's overweight. When I see a overweight person for instance I see them as being delusional, not healthy, takes up space, not motivated to work. I imagine many employers see the same thing I see as well. I'd much rather hire someone who can take care of themselves than someone overweight.

Employers will more than likely judge VTV because he hasn't had a job in years. They will think VTV has looked around and is simply unemployable. Heck some employers may listen to his vradio and off the bat judge the guy on his view points alone. I don't think it's just one aspect as to why VTV will not get hired it's basically all of them and then some.

As I do hire people from time to time if I came across some of VTV's stuff for instance the larping stuff where he has been caught cheating and out right lying many times as a employer I would never hire someone who does such things. On CS he's been caught out right lying many times and to make it worse he digs a bigger hole by trying to defend his obvious lies with even more lies. I mean seriously from a employers perspective I'd be afraid VTV would steal from my company. He's not a person I'd ever want to work with when it comes to money.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 18:35
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

I'm with Kaiser.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Aug 18, 2011 - 23:55
(1)

Hybrid

Level: 2

You might be surprised at what some companies do to screen employees. It all depends on the area. I know of a 7-11 that wanted potential employees to take lie detector tests. If they'll go that far think how much easier it is to google someone's name and see what jumps out. I wouldn't hire the guy. His looks alone are just a bit too creepy for me and out of curiosity I would probably run his name. And I would come up with more than enough to prove to myself that I had made the right decision. I wouldn't give a job to anyone currently associated with TZM, too many are mentally unstable.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 00:17
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

No no no, Alexa, we're the mentally ill ones, TZM says so!

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]