Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Confessions of an Ex-Truther... By RonaldoDeLosMuertos

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 19, 2011 - 23:20
(4)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
I think RonaldoDeLosMuertos has a lot of talent. Just a good video on how he started and got out of the CT thing. I consider his youtube channel to be one of the best youtube channels I've had the pleasure to view. His videos are spot on, blunt, and full of information.

I'm kind of glad Peter Joseph thought this was the CS Muertos and left that little threatening comment on his youtube channel. If it wasn't for Peter Joseph I probably would of never of known who RonaldoDeLosMuertos is. In my opinion I think it was a bit of fate that RonaldoDeLosMuertos got introduced to CS and I'm glad that it happened.

In the video I found interesting when RonaldoDeLosMuertos talks about how he began to get out of the CT fog and when he began to say that 9/11 is not a inside job. I was never a CTer but I have had a similar experience that when I had friends that are CTer's and I said 9/11 is not a inside job they instantly kicked me to the curb and accused me of working with the CIA or the FBI. These friend CTer's dissociate themselves from me because they were convinced that I am working for the government and get paid to spread lies to the public.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6SeevS25g
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Aug 20, 2011 - 00:49
(2)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
This is a fantastic video and I applaud Ron for making the jump from hard-core CT'er to rational human being and champion debunker.

I can't tell you how often I get mistaken for him, but that's just a bizarre coincidence given our names on the net.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Aug 20, 2011 - 00:52
(1)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Either way, you're both still just trolls! :D
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 20, 2011 - 00:59
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
@Muertos I call it fate but that's just me. lol

I'm mean think about it. How many charismatic intelligent people named Muertos are floating around the internet coming up with by for the best debunk material on the internet. Going more into detail both debunk against Alex Jones, Reptilians, TZM, etc...
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]