Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Remember that "Wayseer" thing? Well, guess who's getting involved with them.

One guess!

Tags: TZM, the Zeitgeist Movement, marketing fail [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Aug 25, 2011 - 14:40
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
A couple of months ago someone posted to the Facebook group a link to that promo video for the "Wayseer" group championed by Garret LoPorto, who's obviously a scam artist. He's peddling something close to that whole "indigo children" stuff and uses a lot of CT memes in "Wayseer" without actually endorsing CT's.

Surprise, surprise, LoPorto is appearing at the Zeitgeist "media festival."
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=229&id=352453&Itemid=100114&lang=en#352453

Even the Zeitgeisters are balking, as you can see from the comments. Of course they're getting shouted down. Here's my favorite:

I don't know anything about Garret loPorto but I think there are probably lot's of scammers in this world who are only doing it to survive and make a good life for themselves..not necessarily because they like being scammers...I see no reason why they can't become keen supporters of an RBE.

Yeah, there we go! It's OK to scam people as long as you believe in an RBE!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 25, 2011 - 15:43
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
FECES IS A RBE!!!
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 25, 2011 - 16:58
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
"Hey guys, so, the IL event is going to be damn amazing but, i'm concerned with ticket sales. I've only sold one online so far...and that's the one I purchased myself to make sure it was all working correctly, lol. We've got about 5k flyers handed out, posters in libraries, churches, and high-schools, we have links posted all over the web...You'd think that I'd have more than one ticket sale so far!!!"

^lol
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Aug 25, 2011 - 17:10
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
TZM marketing fail. Massive fail.

Also, TZM fliers in churches? There's something a bit strange about that.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Aug 25, 2011 - 18:06
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
"Yo dawg, I heard you like cults..."
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]