Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Daily Mail reports:One in seven believe 911 was an inside job

Tags: Daily Fail [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
oreolvrsPosted: Aug 29, 2011 - 14:12
(1)

Level: 1
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Aug 29, 2011 - 14:22
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
"Another theory was based on a quote from the local coroner, Wally Miller, who said he stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because there were no bodies."

I wish Daily Mail had explained that the reason there were no bodies was because they'd been obliterated in the crash.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Aug 29, 2011 - 16:52
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
of course the american government which is controlled by Israel carried it out.Israel and America basically use false flag events all over the world in order to cause havoc/invasions/acts of war around the world.The best thing is they then come out with the IMMORTAL LINE THAT ITS ALL AL QAEDA's DOING.. its about time you sheep opened your eyes with regards to what the powers that be are up to. its so blatantly obvious to the people who choose to challenge what they are told.
Yeah you sheep.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Aug 29, 2011 - 17:36
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original
Quote from Agent Matt

"Another theory was based on a quote from the local coroner, Wally Miller, who said he stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because there were no bodies."

I wish Daily Mail had explained that the reason there were no bodies was because they'd been obliterated in the crash.

Yeah, there were no bodies. There were body parts though, that tends to occur when people get smash-fucked inside a giant skyscraper.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Aug 29, 2011 - 20:22
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

CS Original
Some just 'believe' that to be 'cool' and 'different.'

But then again I tend to be ether naive or a bit too optimistic at times.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Aug 30, 2011 - 02:19
(2)

STFU!

CS Original
what a great photo of alex jones, you can hardly see his triple chins. also, what a bunch of brain dead retards.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Aug 30, 2011 - 16:47
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original
Classic Daily Mail sensationalism

Topic says "One in seven believe U.S. government staged the 9/11 attacks in conspiracy"

Scroll down and the question is merely "However some people have suggested there was a wider conspiracy that included the American government. Do you, yourself, believe that there was a wider conspiracy, or not?'
"

Their section at the end wasnt too bad, but it turns out that was taken from the BBC.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
shamsham1090Posted: Sep 02, 2011 - 01:56
(0)

Level: 0
I hate when a poll shows how many kooks there are that believe whatever.

Then the kooks hijack the comments and make this kook population seem much larger.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Sep 02, 2011 - 05:48
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original
Quote from shamsham1090

I hate when a poll shows how many kooks there are that believe whatever.

Then the kooks hijack the comments and make this kook population seem much larger.
Definitely true. It's even more obvious with the JFK assassination beliefs. What CTs don't understand is just because a certain amount of people believe something doesn't make it true.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]