Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Z1 is full of "verifiable data," also Merola's mind is seriously degrading

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 15:16
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
A few years prior to the creation of "Zeitgeist" the a/v/percussion performance piece, I went through a personal transformation. Something happened after 9/11 that forced a social awareness.
It forced me to move from a position of general docility - accepting my trivial labor roles; accepting a broken politcal & socioeconomic system; accepting the irrational religious influence that plagues social operations; working to maximize myself regardless of the welling being of others - to a place of social consciousness.

So, what became the first "film" was really a catharsis at the core. It was a documentary on one side, full of verifiable data, but the true meaning was in its artistic gesture and power to open up ones sense of obligation and hence alter values.

<--- SNIP ---->

The growing support and the slow awakening that is occurring across the world. I'm not a martyr; I'm not a"humanist" either. Despite my intent, I have no long term emotional stake in the outcome of society in the end as the human species exists in the fraction of a blink of an eye with respect to cosmic time and the vastness of the universe that spawned us upon this speck of dust called Earth that sits in the middle of a sea of space and time that is unimaginable to us. There is no fight. Meaning is more or less created by us and only us and THAT is what makes us so special, paradoxically. The more we learn about the laws of nature and extract/define whatever temporal "meaning" we can from that fleeting, always emergent/changing moment of insight, the more of a chance we have of understanding our "place", if you will, and there is no greater feeling that knowing how you fit within the whole.(This is why traditional religion still is what it is. It is a desperate attempt to create that "place", even if dead wrong.) That understanding is also what will allow for our sustainability, survival and hence prosperity over generational time.
So, more tangibly, the amazing possibilities for the species to flourish via our modern Scientific understandings is too profound to not employ and the backwards outdated system we endure today is just an insult to life itself. I will not stand for the misery it continues to unnecessarily create and I hope others begin to share that drive.

-----

What in the holy fuck is he babbling about? This is word salad.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 18:00
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
No link to this nuttiness?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 18:19
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
He went from fairly arrogant con artist, to whiny con artist betrayed by his con artist buddy, to bat shit insane paranoid who thinks the only way someone could disagree with him and criticize his bullshit movement is if they are paid to/a government operative (or elite operative?)/ the same person, to a batshit insane nihilist who then backtracks on his nihilism by asserting his courage in the face of a self-perceived issues when he is in no way qualified or intelligent enough to fully comprehend anything of substantial value.

Yeah, ok. Makes sense.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 18:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 19:06
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
Oh, this is PJ?

I thought Matt just quoted some random, slightly confused teenager.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 19:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
Well, that pretty much describes Merola except with less hair.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Sep 07, 2011 - 21:40
(1)

Hybrid

Level: 2
Translation: Everyone is a meaningless speck of dust on a bigger meaningless speck of dust but if you buy my crappy movies your life will have meaning. So buy my crappy movies.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Sep 08, 2011 - 00:46
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
My favorite line is "I have no long term emotional stake in the outcome of society in the end". Then why did you just spend four years with an internet movement pretending you're saving the world from imminent collapse? Oh right, you want the collapse, and you want to spread conspiracies and make money off of saps, forgot.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]