Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

Because everyone with DID is a Monarch Victim

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Vigilant Citizen | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Sep 27, 2011 - 15:50
(1)

I don't deal well with shrillers

Level: 1
CS Original
Vigilant Citizen posted an article about a woman with 13 personalities, all of whom are artists. Kim Noble is a woman with DID whose alters paint pictures of the abuse that went on with her. Of course VC interprets them as being of the Project Monarch and not just symbols of the emotions that one feels when abused and dissociative.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Sep 27, 2011 - 19:13
(0)

Level: 0
why must everything be monarch programming to vigilant citizen? "oo look a box of kittens. MONARCH PROGRAMMING!!"
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Sep 28, 2011 - 07:12
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Because Vigilant Citizen is insane. Sort of like how people who think they're being "gang stalked," see every person outside, standing on a street corner, sitting in a restaurant, etc as being involved.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Sep 28, 2011 - 10:07
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
^I want to know how people like that get through the day. They must basically spend every single day locked up at home because everyone is stalking them.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Sep 29, 2011 - 12:43
(0)

Level: 0
^^ and that's how Alex Jones gets his following
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]