Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - NESARA conspiracy guru dies, saving the world, but she's still taking investors!

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 12:51
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Some of you may know that one of my pet CTs is NESARA (the National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act), a fake law that causes peace in the world and makes everybody rich. It's even nuttier than the Venus Project but has much less visibility.

The most notorious purveyor of this CT, Shaini Goodwin, who called herself "the Dove of Oneness" (how perfect is that!) evidently passed away recently. Here's the announcement on her site: http://www.nesara.us/doverpts10/June_10_2010.html However, the site says it's going down as of June 30 so I'll post the relevant excerpts here.

On May 30th 2010 at 6:10 PM, the Dove of Oneness passed from this earthly plane to return home once more to a sainted welcome. It was with great sorrow that her family and friends, who stood with and protected her in her greatest hour, bade farewell to our sister, our friend, our mentor, our leader, and our inspiration, the Dove of
Oneness. Let there be no mistake, nor any misconstruing of her story that when told, this one woman will one day be considered no less than the Jeanne d’ Arc of our time. She enlightened us on so many levels and had the Truth on her shoulder, when so many were still struggling to understand our changing world.

Those of us who were present in the final hours, during which a spiritual battle raged for ten days in a small hospital room, we saw, felt and witnessed the ultimate sacrifice the Dove of Oneness made in order to complete her unrelenting mission, a mission driven by her love for humanity, animals and all good beings of this planet. Hers was a mission that cost her life on this plane but most certainly an ending she was willing to endure and a price she was prepared to pay, knowing it would signal the Prime Creator to finish the mission as written should the hierarchy fail and she were to die. Upon Dove’s death, the Prime Creator would appear, stop the earth changes from occurring and remove all male hierarchy from this universe vigorously and immediately. These actions did take
place and we all stand ALIVE today because they did.

Although the Dove of Oneness, Shaini Goodwin as she was known by family and friends, had every intention of continuing on to help bring NESARA to fruition, she also knew we could never have fulfilled the mission if the earth changes were to have taken place—Thus, being the girl with the plan, her one sure fire way to insure the Prime Creator’s
arrival on the scene, was to flip that monitor on – and so she did. For this one selfless act, the world owes the Dove of Oneness the highest of respect and honor, with a noble tribute to a true hero. Indeed, we are all in her debt.

LL investors can still go to goldfornesara@verizon.net for a chance to invest in the very special trades that Shaini Goodwin set up, delivering more than favorable returns. All contacts are still viable.

From what is known about her, Goodwin lived in a trailer in Washington state and was a former associate of JZ Knight of "Ramtha" fame. She got into the conspiracy business evidently as part of the Omega Investments scam in the 90s. Some aspects of this scam are evidently still going on. The Tacoma News Tribune reported extensively on her, you can see their articles here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/projects/dove/</p>

I did a search for recent legit obituaries under the name Goodwin and couldn't find one, so I don't know what the real story is. How nice of conspiracy theorists, though, to take a woman's death and turn it into a world-saving event that we should all be thankful for. Oh, and invest. Forgot about that part.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 13:50
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

They staged her death as a publicity stunt.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 13:52
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

@aaron: Don't you mean 'they'? :P

My favorite part was this:

"Let there be no mistake, nor any misconstruing of her story that when told, this one woman will one day be considered no less than the Jeanne d’ Arc of our time."

This is pretty damn delusional, even for a CT'er.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 14:07
(0)

CS Original

"Pretty damn delusional"...Sil, do you KNOW what you have to believe in to be a NESARA groupie??!?!?

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 14:14
(0)

CS Original

The only thing I know about NESARA is that it's something like there was this bill (the NESARA Bill?) that was suppressed in congress, but if passed would send out prosperity packages to everyone, thus ending poverty and world hunger. Now that would be delusional enough, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to it.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
sorryPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 14:35
(0)

Level: 12
CS Original

To be honest, it would be quite wise of them to stage the death. Then she could return as some sort of spirit figure and woo all the CTers.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 14:53
(0)

CS Original

Sil, that's the tip of the iceberg. Most NESARA believers are also heavily into New Age type CTs involving benevolent aliens who are going to transform Earth into paradise or something just as soon as that bad evil Obama is dealt with. (Exactly how he's supposed to be dealt with frankly scares me). And there's lots of shit about clones, like 75% of the world's population has already been replaced with Illuminati clones, and the rest are Icketilians or something. It's incoherent even by CT standards.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jun 11, 2010 - 15:14
(0)

CS Original

Sounds like it would make a good movie or book, just not a good worldview.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 12, 2010 - 14:34
(0)

CS Original

Sil: they did make a movie about it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435773/</p>

It's hard to find, though, and I haven't seen it. It's been on my Netflix list for months but it's not available yet.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Jun 12, 2010 - 22:48
(0)

CS Original

Ooh, that looks good! First I'll have to get Netflix...

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 01, 2010 - 18:27
(0)

CS Original

Update:

Evidently there was some serious question among the debunkers' community on Quatloos (which concerns itself mostly with tax protestor and monetary scams, as opposed to conspiracy theories) as to whether the "Dove of Oneness" was really dead or was just faking it. No one could find an obit or a death notice of any type.

Eventually the "Dove"'s real-life sister came onto the Quatloos forum to announce, yes, she really was dead.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5963&start=20

I don't much care about the mythology of Nesara or Omega or the rest of it (and I love to study mythology because it holds much information about the way humans experience and relate to the world and the divine). I believe that people will pay folks to tell them what they want to hear and it's their choice to open their wallets for whatever reason to support whom they wish.

Shaini didn't live a high life--far from it. Seems she'd have done better as a televangelist--I didn't see where what she did was a whole lot different, other than that particular cow being a bit more sacred than the one she had.

She was not a horrible person nor was she a saint. She was just a human being.

Bellingham (WA) Herald article about her death:

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/06/15/1480531/dove-of-oneness-has-left-our-earth.html

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]