Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Voice of Reason is now butthurt

How Conspiracy Science has no integrity. For Shame

Tags: TZM, , VoiceofReason467, voiceofreason, lol butthurt [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 14:22
(0)

Level: 0
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 14:28
(1)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
He planned all this in advance to discredit a forum of 12 people.

He's a master strategist.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 15:47
(1)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Inevitable he would do this though, he turns everything he does online into some kind of life drama that needs acting out and reporting on to 'the online community'. Like people are interested in his day to day bullshit online in forums and chat blogs ??

Seriously the day he gets out a bit more the sooner he will realise how dreary and unimportant his existance on the internet actually is.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 16:34
(2)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
Oh no, he's considering calling the police.

Funny how people who hate the cops are always the first ones to call them.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 17:04
(0)

CS Original
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 17:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 01:41
(0)

CS Original
"Swarming my channel with alt accounts to thumb up as many comments that denigrate me while thumbing down and marking as spam the comments that show sympathy towards my case, and yet a shit ton of dislikes from multiple sock accounts. This definitely is old creationist tactics at work."

Denial at work here, guess he doesn't believe that all those people are individuals who don't like him or his posts.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 02:28
(1)

Level: 0
lol he blocked my account. I guess I received too many positive votes for his liking :)
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 05:30
(0)

CS Original
The dude is blaming conspiracy science for hacking his account, and spamming his face book account with thumbs ups and thumbs downs :S

He claims that is why he came here to see if we were to blame for his account hacking.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 05:35
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
1) Giving out your password doesn't mean you're hacked, especially if you do it without coercion or being fooled, just by sheer stupidity.
2) We had nothing to do with it, because the people he sent his password to started this shit, and they're not members here.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 05:45
(1)

CS Original
Oh you don't need to prove a thing to me, I am well aware the guy is not right in the head anyway. Anything he says is literally in one ear and out the other due to his track record.
Just thought it was worth noting on here as that is what he is saying on his you tube account.

I am well aware that the people who have logged into his accounts and uncovered his lies are just hecklers wrecking him, and nothing to do with the core members of this place.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 06:12
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Quote from anticultist

"Swarming my channel with alt accounts to thumb up as many comments that denigrate me while thumbing down and marking as spam the comments that show sympathy towards my case, and yet a shit ton of dislikes from multiple sock accounts. This definitely is old creationist tactics at work."

Denial at work here, guess he doesn't believe that all those people are individuals who don't like him or his posts.
He makes a video titled "Trolls hacked my account's" wit the tags "account, hacking, youtube, facebook, twitter, troll" and they can't understand why it's getting so much negative attention. DUH, BECAUSE THIS IS THE KIND OF VIDEO THEY SEEK OUT, DIPSHIT! Shit it total trollbait.

And for the love of fuck, learn how to use apostrophes.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 07:42
(1)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
Haha, his own comments are flagged as spam. Hilarious.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]