Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VC's Pics of the Month

the Picture thing is back!

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Vigilant Citizen | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 02, 2011 - 23:03
(0)

I don't deal well with shrillers

Level: 1
CS Original
Vigilant Citizen for a while had a series called "Symbolic Pics of the Week" in which he showcased so-called "symbolic pictures" or pictures that he and his <strikethrough>fans</strikethrough> sheep deem as containing "illuminati" symbolism.

Well he's got them back, but instead of it being weekly, it is now monthly and of course it's still as crazy as ever!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-1111/
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 00:00
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original
Meat is symbolic of the elite.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 08:54
(2)

Level: 8
CS Original
My breakfast cereal has Illuminati symbolism in it. But that is OK because it is part of a balanced breakfast.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 10:02
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
THis guy's freaking insane. I decided to spend some time trawling around his site, and I found this.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/1980s-sitcom-predicted-year-of-gaddafis-death-video/

Oh yes, predicting Gaddafi's death, yes, such a very specific prediction.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 11:10
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Think I might get a slab of Illuminati from the butchers later and serve it up with a touch of satanic sauce and Disney condiments.

It's been a while since I had a good sacrificial offering.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 11:25
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original
Quote from Wolf Bird

THis guy's freaking insane. I decided to spend some time trawling around his site, and I found this.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/1980s-sitcom-predicted-year-of-gaddafis-death-video/

Except they didn't actually predict anything, they just happened to get the year correct.

"In 1987, an episode of Fox's short-lived sitcom Second Chance correctly predicted the year in which Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi would die. The audience rips into applause as St. Peter damns him to hell. The scene takes place on July 29th 2011, which is only a few months off from Gaddafi's actual date of death, October 19th. Either this is a strange coincidence or these sitcom writers knew something we didn't..."
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 12:18
(0)

CS Original
Hindsight is always good to attach significance to something said, rather than actually give it any significance at the time it was said.

In fact this video makes no prediction at all, states no date and is the sentiment of the time it was made when the western world wanted him dead for his crimes. There is nothing remotely peculiar or interesting about the video at all, I could probably find loads of people saying they wanted him dead in public if I looked, are they any odder ?
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 12:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
"Rihanna's performances are full of Illuminati agenda. Here she is chained up and felt up by some dudes, representing mind control."

^lol

I don't know why but throwing "some dudes" into this srs business about mind control made me laugh.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 19:02
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Caramel Color

Quote from Wolf Bird

Except they didn't actually predict anything, they just happened to get the year correct.

"In 1987, an episode of Fox's short-lived sitcom Second Chance correctly predicted the year in which Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi would die. The audience rips into applause as St. Peter damns him to hell. The scene takes place on July 29th 2011, which is only a few months off from Gaddafi's actual date of death, October 19th. Either this is a strange coincidence or these sitcom writers knew something we didn't..."

That's like all of the videos that somehow predicted 9/11. One shows some Looney Tunes cartoon where a character screams out "The towers! They're falling!" Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNYNzidVp2U Nevermind that this cartoon was made in the '40s or '50s long before the WTC was built. Another is the Simpsons where a magazine cover for New York shows the number 9 with the World Trade Center in the backdrop. Then there's the line from the "Long Kiss Goodnight" and of course the pilot episode of the "Lone Gunmen" where the plot was for them to prevent a remote control civilian aircraft full of passengers into the World Trade Center, apparently this episode aired in March of 2001.
Also in the Super Mario Bros from 1993 there is a scene where Koopa's dimension merges with ours and in consequence the WTC is replaced by the Koopa Tower which eerily looks like 9/11.

Apparently, the CTers call this "predictive programming." Don't ask me how it's supposed to work.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 19:22
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original
Yeah, I've heard of all of those. Recently I got into a comment war on Youtube with some guy who made a 5 part series on that bullshit and then I was pissed at myself for wasting my time. I think my favorite part is when he resorted to stupid sexist insults (heh you dumb Barbie) rather than actually answer any of the basic questions I posed. Typical.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 20:07
(0)

CS Original
Oh here's another one, from the MiB animated series in 1997

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLXGd6d4Gqw&feature=related

Just a question, but didn't people (creators, writers, etc.) just imagine all kinds of things happening to the Twin Towers while thinking it couldn't actually happen? I mean there was the 1993 bombing and also the buildings were very prominent in the city (and our culture and I am all for rebuilding the Twin Towers instead of that goddawful "Freedom Tower.") So wouldn't it be natural of Hollywood to have movies, shows, etc that feature the Twin Towers, or destruction thereof? Because I would imagine that 9/11 wasn't even on their minds as they wouldn't have known anything about but would have those kinds of plotlines.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 20:29
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original
You're right. Why would the Twin Towers be immune from any pretend destruction in the first place? I'm calling it right now, Independence Day predicted the destruction of the White House. Also the MiB video is a pretty bad prediction, they didn't even hit the towers.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 11:28
(0)

CS Original
Gotta ask Caramel who is that woman pulling that face on your avatar ?

Anyway did you guys check out the vigilant citizens forum: http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/ ????

If not you probably should.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 12:13
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original
It's me. I'm thinking of going brunette, what do you think?
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 12:43
(0)

CS Original
Yeah go whatever colour you want, you look good but you got caught growling at someone on the forum ?

I s'pose the whole 'barbie' thing would disappear with the blond, and you could just be a 'brunette bitch' or something.

Seriously that Vigilant Citizen forum has every fucking hateful conspiracy theory and woo subject on the planet in one place, it has forums for each horror topic. Its dreadful.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]