Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - What do you think of the movie "Anonymous".

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 10:03
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
I never heard about this CT until recently.
....................................................................................
Set in the political snake-pit of Elizabethan England, "Anonymous" speculates on an issue that has for centuries intrigued academics and brilliant minds such as Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, and Sigmund Freud, namely: who actually created the body of work credited to William Shakespeare? Experts have debated, books have been written, and scholars have devoted their lives to protecting or debunking theories surrounding the authorship of the most renowned works in English literature. "Anonymous" poses one possible answer, focusing on a time when scandalous political intrigue, illicit romances in the Royal Court, and the schemes of greedy nobles lusting for the power of the throne were brought to light in the most unlikely of places: the London stage.

Genres: Drama

Release Date: October 28th, 2011 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some violence and sexual content.

Distributors: Columbia Pictures

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810205014/details
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 13:45
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original
Yeah it's about as accurate as the Dan Brown-eye based movies/books/whatever... or The Secret.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 22:37
(0)

CS Original
I have come to believe that the director of this film, Roland Emmerich, is a CTer. First he did Stargate that was based on the Chariot of God/ Ancient Aliens CT. Then he did Independence Day which relied on Area 51 and Roswell CT. Even the film his film dealing with Global Warming; The Day After Tomorrow was based on The Coming Global Superstorm co-authored by Art Bell & Whitley Strieber. Let's not forget about 2012. So what do you guys think is Roland Emmerich a CTer?
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 22:53
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Either that, or he thinks CTs make for good movie material (and sometimes, they do, CTs can make for some good fiction stories, at least). However, his 1998 film, GODZILLA (the American movie that's a total travesty to Godzilla the character, he used the name and nothing else), has no basis in CTs, unless giant monsters are involved in a CT I don't know about. So I think it's reasonable to think that he might be a CTer, but it isn't proof.

This all means, however, that Godzilla is the NWO. I for one shall welcome our kaiju overlords.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 03, 2011 - 23:39
(1)

CS Original
Mothra will save us.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 00:47
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
I'd much rather Mothra save us from the Godzilla NWO than Alex Jones save us from the bankster NWO. Mothra's much easier on the eyes than Jones.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 10:11
(0)

CS Original
^ and not as fat.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Von KleistPosted: Nov 05, 2011 - 20:38
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original
Amusingly, the guy who started the 'Oxfordian' nonsense was a man called J. Thomas Looney. There's nominative determinism for you.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Nov 05, 2011 - 21:36
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

CS Original
Honestly, I think Roland just likes to blow shit up and attract audiences. He knows the sheep love the big ass special effects. He comes from the Michael Bay school of thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObMElJJM31g
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 07, 2011 - 10:58
(0)

CS Original
Pathfinder
I thought that was the George Lucas school of thought.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Nov 07, 2011 - 16:14
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

CS Original
Quote from Joe

Pathfinder
I thought that was the George Lucas school of thought.

Fair point, but IMO, Lucas just has a hard-on for special effects. Moore and Emmerich just take it a step further in the wanton destruction.

It's like comparing GTA with Mercenaries. Same basic principle, but the latter is more about blowing shit up.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]