Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Infowars money bomb is bombing

Tags: Infowars, Alex Jones, worthless fiat currency, chick thread [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Alex Jones and Friends | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 14:52
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
http://infowarsmoneybomb.com/

Still not going too well. He's got maybe 2/3rds what he's hoping for. Also, here's his guest list for a special 27 hour show!

"Alex hosts a power-packed 27 hour long money-bomb presentation today with a number of guests, including: Joel Skousen, Webster Tarpley, Katherine Albrecht, George Noory, David Icke, Alfred Adask, Texe Mars, James Corbett, Fritz Springmeier, Charlotte Iserbyt, Nick Begich, Paul Joseph Watson, Aaron Dykes, Mike Adams, Richard Reeves, Gerald Celente, Jim Marrs, and Bob Chapman."
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 14:56
(2)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
The amount they've raised, $306,133.29, is still astonishing. This isn't the first time, they raised something like $350,000+ once. Luckily it's worth nothing.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 15:01
(2)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 15:14
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Quote from The Real Roxette

The amount they've raised, $306,133.29, is still astonishing. This isn't the first time, they raised something like $350,000+ once. Luckily it's worth nothing.

Alex Jones needs that worthless fiat currency to keep fighting the NWO of Je....I mean banksters.

Also, chick thread.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 15:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
Fuck yeah, new motorboat for Alex Jones.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 07, 2011 - 08:58
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original
I wish I could make $20K in three days from a bunch of basement dwellers.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Nov 07, 2011 - 10:35
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
That shouldn't be too hard, just place the same kind of paranoid ads and create a bunch of fear-filled videos selling a $147 how to survive the end of the world ebook. Plus, you have boobs, that should make a strong USP in the CT market.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Nov 07, 2011 - 10:56
(1)

CS Original
"Alex hosts a power-packed 27 hour long money-bomb presentation today with a number of guests, including: Joel Skousen, Webster Tarpley, Katherine Albrecht, George Noory, David Icke, Alfred Adask, Texe Mars, James Corbett, Fritz Springmeier, Charlotte Iserbyt, Nick Begich, Paul Joseph Watson, Aaron Dykes, Mike Adams, Richard Reeves, Gerald Celente, Jim Marrs, and Bob Chapman."

I wonder is this also the list for Ron Paul's dream cabinet?
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]