Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - New blog! A former Zeitgeister writes to thank us for helping him get out.

Testimonial: what we do DOES help.

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 20:51
(5)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
I got an email today from a former Zeitgeist supporter who credits the material here on SP/CS with helping him turn away from Merola's ever-dwindling horde of zombies. This email totally made my day and I had to put it on my blog. The writer also specifically requested I share it with the SP/CS community too.

http://muertos.blog.com/2011/11/04/embracing-reason-part-ii-a-former-zeitgeist-supporter-walks-away/

This makes it all worth it.

Kudos, people! Nice job!
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 21:10
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Awesome, another one. Really really does make it worth it. Good to know former Zeitgeisters can look at it and say 'well, that was a big waste of time'.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 04, 2011 - 21:28
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Great post. I also learned the term "ham-handed" which is both cute and descriptive. I made a little thread about TZM being officially dead now, I think it's safe to call, even though a blog is still up. I really liked the guy's message and am glad he was able to see what was really going on with PJ and his self-centered world-view. We still get mail from time to time about TZM. We haven't gotten any hate mail from a Zeitgeist member since the forums were shut down.

I wonder what the next big thing will be.
The ending was the most crushing critique of all though: something along the lines of "How do you get a single mother working two jobs to spend 4 hours watching your movie only to tell her all we're going to be doing right now is 'spreading the word' over the internet? How selfish is that?" Ouch.
I really like the end of the Addendum debunking, the whole thing is a real kick-in-the-nuts/slap-in-the-face to not just Zeitards, but basically everyone like them.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
slayerx3Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 22:52
(0)