Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Toxic chemicals in your gifts

Tags: NaturalNews, Mike Adams, woo, shameless self promotion, Mike Adams is a giant shitbag, Health Ranger [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
RealSciencePosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 17:50
(2)

"In all of science we are looking for a balance..between data and theory." -Michael Shermer

Level: 0
http://www.naturalnews.com/034253_Christmas_gifts_toxic_chemicals.html

LOL

Gotta love the one that states cell phones cause diabetes.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 21:20
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original
This is disgusting.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 21:45
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Do you expect anything else from NaturalNews?
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 21:47
(2)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
Appears to be nothing more than a way for them to get people to buy shit from the NaturalNews online store.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 22:07
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from RealScience

Gotta love the one that states cell phones cause diabetes.
Maybe if I ate my cellphone, and cellphones were made of sugar.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 23:04
(2)

Dangerous gift #1) Perfumes and colognes (promote cancer)

Nothing listed to prove this at all

Dangerous gift #2) Processed meats, hams and sausages (promote cancer and diabetes)

Again no evidence to this claim

Dangerous gift #3) Video game consoles (promote violence)

Never realized my pokemon limited edition game boy color was programming me to kill 20 babies and nail them to trees.

"Even worse, some video games being designed today -- "first-person shooters" -- are actually developed by the U.S. military and used as recruiting tools that aggrandize war."

yeah cuz last time i checked, the US military recruits people based on the number of achievements they unlock in Call of Duty, and disregard physical conditioning, proper weapon usage and handling, and the mind conditioning to actually use the weapon.

"A young male child who plays video games is not only more like to join the military and engage in mindless acts of violence, he is also more likely to be diagnosed with attention deficit disorder."
I played video games the night before my SAT and got a 1510.

Dangerous gift #4) Mobile phones (promote type-3 diabetes)
da fuck?

Dangerous gift #5) Clothing that's full of GMOs, dyes and pesticides

I thought eating GMOs was bad. When the hell is wearing them bad? Dyes are bad for you? Really? $50 on Mike Adams's clothing containing a but load of dyes

Oh and this is the highlight of the whole article

"Want to give your loved ones healthy gifts? Consider some of the specials at the NaturalNews Store, which we've just published at:
http://www.naturalnews.com/034252_holiday_shopping_healthy_gifts.html"

I actually checked out the store. I'm pretty sure my 11-year-old cousin would just love to have Megafood vitamins.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 23:10
(1)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Quote from emcada

Dangerous gift #3) Video game consoles (promote violence)

Never realized my pokemon limited edition game boy color was programming me to kill 20 babies and nail them to trees.

"Even worse, some video games being designed today -- "first-person shooters" -- are actually developed by the U.S. military and used as recruiting tools that aggrandize war."

yeah cuz last time i checked, the US military recruits people based on the number of achievements they unlock in Call of Duty, and disregard physical conditioning, proper weapon usage and handling, and the mind conditioning to actually use the weapon.

"A young male child who plays video games is not only more like to join the military and engage in mindless acts of violence, he is also more likely to be diagnosed with attention deficit disorder."
I played video games the night before my SAT and got a 1510.

I think Penn and Teller have something to say about this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWr4htYp9dM

In the same vain, I had no idea that playing my Godzilla game made me want to destroy cities.

Either way, yeah, not surprising Adams is off promoting his crap in this article. Gee, since he thinks the economy's going to collapse, what does he need that money for? Hmmm...
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 23:31
(0)

Level: 1
"Mike Adams, the Health Ranger"

LULZ
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 23:38
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Quote from Greedo

LULZ

He's one of the most shameless self-promoters out there.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mike_Adams#Twitter_silliness
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 01:02
(0)

Quote from Wolf Bird

I think Penn and Teller have something to say about this :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWr4htYp9dM

That was good to watch. I think Mike Adams should definitely watch this.

Either way, yeah, not surprising Adams is off promoting his crap in this article. Gee, since he thinks the economy's going to collapse, what does he need that money for? Hmmm...

MIKE ADAMS NEEDS THAT MONEY TO RUN HIS WEBSITE AND TO MAKE PRODUCTS LIKE THE MEGAFOOD VITAMIN!!!!
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 01:03
(1)

Quote from Greedo

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 02:20
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original
Cell phones don't give you just diabetes, they give you TYPE 3 diabetes. That's right, the phone gives you either gestational diabetes, Alzheimer's, or brain "electropollution" depending on who you ask.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 08:50
(1)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Type 3 diabetes? So they made up a whole new form of diabetes to make those evil cell phones look even more evil? Wow...I am in awe of the stupid.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
RealSciencePosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 14:26
(1)

"In all of science we are looking for a balance..between data and theory." -Michael Shermer

Most of you guys have probably already read this(quite old), but if not its a good article. :P

Just made ROFL http://www.naturalnews.com/028012_skeptics_medicine.html
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 14:27
(0)

Quote from RealScience

Most of you guys have probably already read this(quite old), but if not its a good article. :P

Just made ROFL http://www.naturalnews.com/028012_skeptics_medicine.html</blockquote>

Yeah cuz anyone that goes against a conspiracy theory must be nuts!!!
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
RealSciencePosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 14:29
(1)

Quote from Wolf Bird

Type 3 diabetes? So they made up a whole new form of diabetes to make those evil cell phones look even more evil? Wow...I am in awe of the stupid.

Next thing we know there's going to be type 4. It will be derived from thinking :P
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 14:36
(1)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 14:51
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Quote from RealScience

Just made ROFL http://www.naturalnews.com/028012_skeptics_medicine.html

I've seen this piece. He wrote it after his butthurt over the Twitter shorty awards that I linked about in my earlier post.
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 15:59
(2)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
The most interesting thing about the article he writes declaring skeptics to be insane and alternative med quacks to be sane is this:

There is only one comment, commenting on the lack of comments, then going on to say how it was a great article.

Does Mike delete comments on some of his articles ? Let's say one that would be pulled apart by skeptics , surely not ? He has more intellectual honesty than that right ?

:D
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 16:12
(2)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original
Don't know about commenting on the site, but I know comments on his YouTube videos have to be approved before they're shown. Anything critical is refused.
#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 17:50
(0)

Quote from Agent Matt

Don't know about commenting on the site, but I know comments on his YouTube videos have to be approved before they're shown. Anything critical is refused.

I didn't know he had a YouTube account. Now I gotta try this. Can you post a link?
*Update*
never mind I found it. I'm going to comment on it now.
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 18:23
(0)

Result of my commenting

http://i.imgur.com/zRDOn.jpg" />
#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 20:16
(1)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Yeah that one won't be getting through.
#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
RealSciencePosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 23:57
(1)

Quote from emcada

Quote from Agent Matt

I didn't know he had a YouTube account. Now I gotta try this. Can you post a link?
*Update*
never mind I found it. I'm going to comment on it now.

Off topic, but nice blog man!
#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 03:12
(0)

*off topic*
Glad you liked it. I listed some posts on my blog in a video description of a video response I made to a ChangeDaChannel (just a conspiracy theorist)on one of his rants. He didn't like it. It's in the comment section. check it out
#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]