Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Why the Church of Scientology (Thrive) is trying to divide the ZM and TVP?

Thrive = Scientology? WAT?

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 05, 2011 - 18:54
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Dec 06, 2011 - 18:26
(0)

Level: 0
Makes sense to the author and eveyone else who thinks this way. Love your comment btw.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Dec 07, 2011 - 11:36
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
Tom Curse vs Peter Joseph place you bets.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 07, 2011 - 11:43
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Quote from Joe

Tom Cruise. His insanity is more prominent but lacks the smugness, egoism and narcissism. Also he's not stupid enough to loose money on a movie.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 07, 2011 - 14:26
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

Quote from Joe

Tom Cruise. His insanity is more prominent but lacks the smugness, egoism and narcissism. Also he's not stupid enough to loose money on a movie.

I guess you haven't seen the interview where he talks about Brooke shields using anti depressants, and how he gets all smug about how he is an expert in psychology and medicine on tv.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 08, 2011 - 00:46
(0)

Oh I have, still doesn't hold a candle to Merola. He can't even open his mouth without smug pouring out.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]