Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Conspiratards spam the strangest places

CTer spamming...the Beatles page on last.fm

Tags: last.fm, the Beatles [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Dec 12, 2011 - 10:22
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
http://www.last.fm/music/TheBeatles

tulas1 wrote:
3 hours ago
police join these masons,many are nihlists racists....................intelligence service mi6 building new one moddeled on there mason drawings too,queen elizabeth 2 blood line from pharoahs eygpt they moved to holy roman empire in germany,,,,they spread out,todays royals world wide,,,this is no bull crap............

tulas1 wrote:
4 hours ago
this sybol appears on £20 note too,a triangle its the official mark of mr s himself,also on u.s money...............its time we scrwed them over.............

tulas1 wrote:
4 hours ago
watch the ancient city of reptilians by hus987pc on you tube.............it explains a little about this serpent cult of pharoahs.............behind the scenes pulling government strings..................it has a buried triangle pyramid tau symbol of serpent cult....masons from eygptian caanites,they are tribe of dan thrown out isreal,judge means dan!

tulas1 wrote:
4 hours ago
the BAETLES are in the zodiac evil club of pan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they have done masonic hand signs,hard to believe but true.....................

His profile is totally empty.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 12, 2011 - 10:34
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
It is odd that they feel the need to spam their insane consciousness streams on any website they go to.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Dec 12, 2011 - 10:56
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
Somebody is off thier meds.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Dec 12, 2011 - 12:14
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Surprised he didn't mention the fake Paul McCartney CT.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Dec 12, 2011 - 21:29
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
"masons from eygptian caanites"
Do you think these idiots will ever learn that the Egyptians, Canaanites and Babylonians were three different Civilizations?
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Dec 12, 2011 - 21:33
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
No. I've seen someone on 2012hoax try to say that the Mayans and the Hindus were the same civilization. They don't care, if it supports their pet theory, they'll say it.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]