Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Brief abstract with SP discussion of TVP lecture from Fresco and Roxanne and Q&A - Page 3

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 21, 2012 - 15:53
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
#61 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 29, 2012 - 01:23
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #65 (final) lecture and Q and A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGk4UIVEEfQ

00:41:00 Buxton self brain washing also separate yourself slowly from negative people
then come to the TVP compound or join us on TVP.

00:44:00 Fresco and Buxton says we don't need establishment approval. We don't seek approval we don't need academic evidence or approval. scientist created the atom bomb
I don't want the approval of those people.

1:00:00 Buxton says no nobody cares about me (waa! waa!) and TVP is my utopia dream. No one has to work it's a dream that can come into reality.

1:21:00 Buxton says scientist don't know anything about genetics

1:40:00 flip says he question someone that claimed that they knew something about TVP

Majority of TVP Q and A is about how to deal with depression, and to read fresco's recommended books several times as well as lectures if you do not get TVP or disagree with it.
#62 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 04, 2012 - 11:39
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #66 lectures and Q and A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydAR0e0aTQ
#63 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 11, 2012 - 11:32
(0)

CS Original
The Venus Project Education Channel
http://www.youtube.com/TVPEducation

TVP Seminar #67 lectures and Q and A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sNkI0w259A

time stamp of lecture

18:40 Fresco claims Disney stole his ideas.

27:00 Shawn talks about how people can get stuck in conspiracy theory's

46:30 Shawn says capitalism is a experiment and it's time to move on now.

XXXXXX

TVP revised video can't seem to find time stamps of the below

39:30 you could be conditioned to feed your children first, but you can also be
conditioned to eat your children as well.

1:50:00 read the book the best that money can buy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Join mumble server for skeptical chat discussing and debunking TVP lecture and Q/A while it's going on live. Meetings held Sunday at 2PM EST (same time as TVP lectures).

We started just hanging out on mumble (voice overIP) every Sunday at 2PM EST following the TVP lectures for a few months now (it helps me bare through the lecture so I can keep up with my RBE criteria list). This is more of a unofficial gathering than a meeting but we mainly we do sort of live debunk on what TVP says in the live lectures/Q and A, pokefun, and make up questions for TVP to answer, among other things (sometimes we just idle and listen and do nothing as well and that's cool). If anybody doesn't have anything better to do on Sunday join up on mumble 2PM EST, join information below.

Disclaimer: In case any CT's are reading this we prefer people who have a skeptical mindset although CT's are welcome to join, CT's should be prepared to accept the fact that Skeptics may not agree in fringe thinking or fringe logic. CT's should also understand this is for skeptically minded people therefore if you get offended leave or go to a different channel/make your own communication medium.

[HD] How to Set Up Mumble
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu70kq5tYGw

Mumble client download
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Mumble server and port connect information
server: skeptical.zapto.org
port: 64738
#64 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 11, 2012 - 20:20
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
"8:40 Fresco claims Disney stole his ideas."

LOL this guy is just making up worse and worse shit as he goes along.
#65 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 12:54
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmcRwFMWwFQ

2:30 Fresco makes up anecdotal evidence that Leonardo da vinci was influenced by
people to create such inventions.

24:30 no such thing as good or bad behavior the environment shapes who we are.
Environment keeps elite in power. The elite our out to get you if you don't go along
with the "system" your label a terrorists.

26:30 Fresco says language is up to interpretation it's to emotional than exact.
To much semantics.

31:00 Fresco says a African American cannot communicate with the KKK

33:00 Roxanne says language is a control device. Problem is who is benefiting from
that type of control. Is it just a few people?

35:00 Question: Why do we have the environment we currently live in?
fresco says because it keeps those in power in power, that's why.

39:00 They argue that change does not come within but from the outside

53:00 people don't have a right to there opinions.

1:01:00 Question asked that TVP has petition on whitehouse.org, they wonder if
Fresco will work with government if Government wants Frescos advise.

Fresco says government made up of people who do not want to change anything.

1:08:00 Fresco makes a joke about rich people, Buxton and stan
try to figure out rich people, Stan says not all rich people are bad Buxton says
most rich people are bad.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Join mumble server for skeptical chat discussing and debunking TVP lecture and Q/A while it's going on live. Meetings held Sunday at 1800 UTC (1PM EST) (same time as TVP lectures).

We started just hanging out on mumble (voice overIP) every Sunday at 1800 UTC (1PM EST) following the TVP lectures for a few months now (it helps me bare through the lecture so I can keep up with my RBE criteria list). This is more of a unofficial gathering than a meeting but we mainly we do sort of live debunk on what TVP says in the live lectures/Q and A, pokefun, and make up questions for TVP to answer, among other things (sometimes we just idle and listen and do nothing as well and that's cool). If anybody doesn't have anything better to do on Sunday join up on mumble 1800 UTC (1PM EST), join information below.

Disclaimer: In case any CT's are reading this we prefer people who have a skeptical mindset although CT's are welcome to join, CT's should be prepared to accept the fact that Skeptics may not agree in fringe thinking or fringe logic. CT's should also understand this is for skeptically minded people therefore if you get offended leave or go to a different channel/make your own communication medium.

Mumble client download

#66 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SasoriPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:04
(0)

FEMA camp conspiracy theorists NIGHTMARE.

Level: 0
Quote from 2012 CT

TVP Seminar #68

Link will be here soon

what about my forum post on FEMA camps.... anyone notice me, check out "HELP111"
#67 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:07
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Sasori

Quote from 2012 CT

TVP Seminar #68

Link will be here soon

what about my forum post on FEMA camps.... anyone notice me, check out "HELP111"

Why don't you hop onto mumble and we'll help you out.
#68 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SasoriPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:17
(0)

Link?
#69 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:24
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Sasori

Link?

here is the information
Join mumble server for skeptical chat discussing and debunking TVP lecture and Q/A while it's going on live. Meetings held Sunday at 1800 UTC (1PM EST) (same time as TVP lectures).

We started just hanging out on mumble (voice overIP) every Sunday at 1800 UTC (1PM EST) following the TVP lectures for a few months now (it helps me bare through the lecture so I can keep up with my RBE criteria list). This is more of a unofficial gathering than a meeting but we mainly we do sort of live debunk on what TVP says in the live lectures/Q and A, pokefun, and make up questions for TVP to answer, among other things (sometimes we just idle and listen and do nothing as well and that's cool). If anybody doesn't have anything better to do on Sunday join up on mumble 1800 UTC (1PM EST), join information below.

Disclaimer: In case any CT's are reading this we prefer people who have a skeptical mindset although CT's are welcome to join, CT's should be prepared to accept the fact that Skeptics may not agree in fringe thinking or fringe logic. CT's should also understand this is for skeptically minded people therefore if you get offended leave or go to a different channel/make your own communication medium. If interested join up on sunday also spread this link around other places like twitter, facebook etc... if you want too.

UTC (Zulu) Time Conversion Chart
http://www.scc-ares-races.org/utcchart.html

Mumble client download

#70 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SasoriPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:38
(0)

My computer is to where it can't download programs like this, so you'll have to help in the forum. here's the link.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5434/help111/
#71 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 13:38
(0)

CS Original
All mumble unofficial meetings are held 1PM EST now or 1800 UTC
#72 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SasoriPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 16:44
(0)

Quote from 2012 CT

Shawnee National Forest - Pope County - This area has seen heavy traffic of foreign military equipment and troops via Illinois Central Railroad, which runs through the area. Suspected location is unknown, but may be close to Vienna and Shawnee correctional centers, located 6 mi. west of Dixon Springs
#73 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 16:56
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Sasori

Quote from 2012 CT

Shawnee National Forest - Pope County - This area has seen heavy traffic of foreign military equipment and troops via Illinois Central Railroad, which runs through the area. Suspected location is unknown, but may be close to Vienna and Shawnee correctional centers, located 6 mi. west of Dixon Springs

Post in your own topic... This topic is about TVP crap not FEMA crap.
#74 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SasoriPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 17:17
(0)

@2012 CT then go to my own thread "HELP111".
#75 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 18, 2012 - 17:36
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Sasori

@2012 CT then go to my own thread "HELP111".

Ok
#76 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 25, 2012 - 11:25
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #69 (lecture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogN2bgE4fkg

I noticed in this seminar Fresco has a discoloration possibly a bruise on his the top
right side (his right) of his forehead.

13:00 Question was asked if living off the grid will help propel the collapse of
the monetary system?

Fresco didn't hear the answer but then attempts to answer the question and starts talking about robots and is just way off from actually answering the question.

17:00 question was stated and Fresco again didn't answer the question. Roxanne jumps in and says Fresco can't hear the question, the person stating the question suggest Fresco can't understand his accent and wants someone else to read. Roxanne persists someone else answer the question.

20:10 Again a question was stated Shawn asks if Fresco got the question, they say no and that Fresco has hearing problems.

25:30 conditions of that time would have to be understood, we would have to be able to control the media newspapers etc.... to make a RBE.

30:00 countries must unite and share resource will only a RBE thrive. Fresco says we must submit a plan to the nation that will show them how things
will work.

33:30 Roxanne says there is nothing in the monetary system worth saving. She takes it back and says maybe technology but the correct system abuses these things.

35:30 Fresco says you must have control of the media to put out a message.
Transition will not be easy without a lot of people

38:00 Daniel says watch the video read the books.

40:00 Question posed how do you name things like natural organisms?
Fresco says he doesn't understand the question, this question has no meaning.
Roxanne proceeds to answer the question. Fresco tries to answer the question
but starts about how people will be selected to a certain position based on there
experience. (follow up on this question)

45:00 Shawn asked Roxanne to respond to the question? Fresco proceeds
to say that he can't respond to question, they must pertain to TVP and how it operates.
Fresco says other than that there just speculating.

47:00 Fresco says TVP would require a government help. First TVP city has to be sponsored by a established government that's about to fail. We can't get anything out without some government. A government can constrict resources and industry TVP cannot do this yet.

48:00 Daniel says we can't do this yet because we still need to be educated.

49:15 Fresco randomly chimes in and rambles on about some random stuff.
He says we have to revise the fail government on what to do through the media.

57:40 Fresco brings up a air craft carrier in relation that people on a
air craft carrier have a function like in TVP RBE. There is a set amount of water and food
like in a air craft carrier. You can't be on a air craft carrier without a special
task that's what TVP's RBE is.

1:00:00 Fresco says in the future people will press there government to join TVP.

1:03:00 fresco makes a claim that the world is carried on the back of very few people
he says around 200 people invent things and are with there wait in gold. he says
everybody does nothing and is lazy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Disclaimer: In case any CT's are reading this we prefer people who have a skeptical mindset although CT's are welcome to join, CT's should be prepared to accept the fact that Skeptics may not agree in fringe thinking or fringe logic. CT's should also understand this is for skeptically minded people therefore if you get offended leave or go to a different channel/make your own communication medium. If interested join up on sunday also spread this link around other places like twitter, facebook etc... if you want too.

Mumble client download

#77 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 26, 2012 - 12:38
(1)

CS Original
I have the abstract of the lecture 69 up but basically Fresco is getting super old and delusional as well as hard of hearing. He says the government is bad and wants the government to die yet says we need to government to build his TVP cities. He also says the world was built upon the backs of 200 inventors and basically says everyone else is a lazy bums who can't think for themsevles.

Roxanne also makes a statement which is pretty dumb as she says that there is nothing in the monetary system worth saving then takes it back and says technology is good.

This lecture was very entertaining if not that it shows that Fresco is losing his mind but for the insane crap he say. Just pure and utter ignorance on there part for saying such things, it's simply amazing.
#78 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 28, 2012 - 19:49
(0)

Quote from 2012 CT

I have the abstract of the lecture 69 up but basically Fresco is getting super old and delusional as well as hard of hearing. He says the government is bad and wants the government to die yet says we need to government to build his TVP cities. He also says the world was built upon the backs of 200 inventors and basically says everyone else is a lazy bums who can't think for themsevles.

Lazy bums? Isn't his whole world based around the fact that robots will be doing everything for us?

Quote from 2012 CT

Roxanne also makes a statement which is pretty dumb as she says that there is nothing in the monetary system worth saving then takes it back and says technology is good.

Sounds like the whole Fiat money is worthles schtick. May as well not demand money for that movie of theirs.
#79 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 02, 2012 - 11:42
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #70

This week 20 people were in TVP lisenting to the lecture. It's a low count compared to what they had when they started which was around 100 people in lecture. Most of the people in TS3 lecture are admins or mods for TS3 but there are only 5 regular TVP people in TVP channel (regular TVP people do not have any icon or symbol by there name).

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TVP Seminar #70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcKgcROEzyY

Abstract of lecture 70
This abstract is long mainly because it was so entertaining the types of insanity said as wlel as to keep up to date with my rbe criteria list.

Just wanted to note Fresco says "do you understand what I'm saying a lot". Gets annoying after awhile because no one is given a chance to say yes or no so there isn't a point in saying it.

TVP lecture/seminar by Fresco

1:30 Fresco talks about the flat earth society and people and societys from long ago. He makes a claim that these types of people do not base things in reality but TVP does base things on reality.

2:20 all kids will be taught the meaning of words in TVP RBE. Things like love and beauty will be done away with. The words that you learn currently do not give any understanding of TVP therefore Fresco says he's going to tell us what TVP means right now.

2:46 TVP means to take children and educate them in terms of nature. TVP is completely
new.

3:30 most tradition will have to go as said by Fresco, unless they serve the needs
of people.

4:20 Fresco says there's not polish way of building airplanes and no German way either.

5:00 Fresco says people from the past may not fit into the future. If a grandmother
went to Miami beach and saw peoples butts hanging out she would say this is too far.

5:20 Children are brought up in TVP not to obey there parents but to understand nature works and there relationship to nature. and limitation of communication, and once kids understand this the kids could not possibly get along with there parents and the parents could not possibly allow people to raise there children other then themselves. Each parent tries to raise there children to be what they are like and whatever there religion is. We can not allow people to teach there kids religion or love and reach a sustainable future. (ends at 6:03)

6:08 many want to move to a future that's safe but keep things the way they are, Fresco says you cannot do that. Things that have to go is Happy Birthday days, and merry Christmas, all that's tuff has got to go if you wish to build a different society.

6:30 Fresco rambles on about how people talk with each other in the future not at each other in the future to understand the different fields. fresco says nature is not harmonious and then he throws in some anecdotal evidence that he sees all the big fish eat all the little fish. fresco sees hurricanes, tsunami, disease which is not harmonious. Fresco simply does not see a harmonious world.

7:25 All we know is we have to teach kids about the physical world which is based on laboratory experiments.

9:00 Fresco goes in and states that we need to understand tsunami better. What we need is sensors in the ocean to detect these tsunami. we need to make a island in the shape of a C to cancel out the potential deadly wave when it comes to hit.

9:45 we only have people in marine science that deal with tsunami's. We need to do research to break Hurricanes as well.

10:50 when it floods buildings must float and that needs to be dealt with, with floatation engineering and not your average person.

11:05 TVP has nothing in common with the original system in language or meaning. Fresco then goes on a rant about people asking if they will like the future he states will your grandmother like the future? will a guy who like a horse and buggy like a car?

11:32 Fresco says people in a monetary system don't know the right question to ask when it comes to TVP. The fresco rambles on about American Indians think heaven is a happy hunting ground and have no clue.

12:05 fresco makes a claim that TVP is designed based off experimental evidence, TVP will design a language that is not subject to interpretation where we don't argue with people.

12:20 Fresco says No room for gods and demons in a TVP, that if you believe in gods and demons it will inhibit your room to grow.

12:39 fresco says you cannot have freedom of religion in a sane society, you can't have a Mickey mouse club in a sane society, you cannot have marriage institutions in a sane society, you cannot have lawyers and businessmen and maintain a sane society.

12:50 if you can understand the differences you can identify it, if you don't understand you cannot and you have to study it and question it. The questions you should ask are who makes the decisions and how do they make the decisions.

13:50 in a TVP we don't make decisions we arrive at them. Fresco talks about science and how scientist wants to know the strength of a piece of metal a scientists puts it into a machine and twists it to see how strong it is.

13:55 with TVp we can make buildings things hurricane, earthquake proof. We need to build buildings to withstand certain windspeeds we need to know on average how fast wind blows in a certain region, you can not design a city that's completely fool proof or safe.

15:00 not everybody will be at the beach, portions or 1/7 of the population will be at the beach at one time things will be figure out in a way where certain people will be allowed to go to the beach while others work. freeways will never be jammed because people get off at different times of the day as planned within TVP's design. If you don't change that system then you can't change society.

15:39 all questions asked within the system are completely irrelevant. You have to study the venus project b reading the book "the best that money can't buy". It gives a person some idea how TVP works. You will find out nothing about TVP if you talk to other people.

16:00 In TVP we don't raise children to learn the alpha bet, Cinderella, or Mickey mouse club. We raise children to understand nature and how animals tear each other to pieces. When a person says there a nature lover to me what there saying is they like hurricanes, earthquakes, because that's all nature. There is no such thing as a nature lover there are a lot of things in nature like disease that kill people.

16:48 you can not see anything in a dark room without light. Nature is nor harmonious or pleasing.

17:30 there are no armed forces in TVP. you can't change people while in army or navy you can only win a war. Winning a war builds hatred ad envy. Prisons and police will be discarded as well. We assume people are bad because it's there nature this is not true it's do to culture that there bad.

18:00 We have to change so people don't do bad things.

19:00 Fresco goes on a rant talking about dinosaurs and how they ripped each other to pieces and therefore this proves there was never any harmony in the world.

19:50 you can't have peace and harmony with conventional thinking. The only way we can do it is design a world where we share it's resources.

20:20 there will be no peace when few nations control resources because there will be fights over it.

20:40 there will only be peace in the future when we do away with conventional thinking. We have to educate
people out of the way they have been brought up and you can't have parents raise children to be raised in a religion and therefore you will have trouble in the world.

21:50 we need to teach people different.

22:35 football matches, wrestling harms the brain of people. People wouldn't want to attend anything like that if they were properly educated. Religion is based any beliefs like that will involve conflict.

23:00 Jury in a court system cannot bring justice, there is no such thing as justice. No such thing as right or wrong. there are different cultures with different patterns of behavior. We have to make all people scientifically oriented.

23:30 there is no Swedish way of making automobiles.

23:50 everybody likes cell phones, cooking, watching machine, refrigerators. there is not attitude that people hate these technologies.

24:50 the people who don't like TVP ways are similar to people who make horse and buggy's and don't like cars. or people who make gas cars don't like the electric cars. The people who build oil platforms don't want to see the electric car.

25:00 The people who make lawn mowers don't want you to make grass grow a inch and a quarter.

25:30 you can't be in a system such as this. A refrigerator does not discriminate against race.

27:10 Fresco ahs been learning how to change normal people, and normal means fucked up. Fresco wishes to share his knowledge on how to change normal people with the members of the Venus project.

28:00 make a house out of wood it will burn to the ground, make a house out of concrete or fire proof materials you don't need a fireman. Having valuable things will get you robbed.

28:53 Liberals or freedom fighters are trying to make the world decent but it can't happen. We're building more and more prisons still though, we need to due away with things such as prisons.

29:50 Fresco says people are more concerned with paying rent and having jobs and that's a unreal concern.

31:25 The government manipulates people to believe in them. The French Eiffel tower is a nothing thing because ti does nothing for people but they need to put wind generators on the tower. Earrings are a nothing things, they d nothing unless you put something in the earrings that help females out in thinking about things.

32:15 The dictionary is no good because it has words that are made from the monetary system. The monetary system is so bad. Imagine a world with no money and the world should be like a public library except not just with boos with everything like lawn mowers or microscope.

33:45 the public will press there government to go with the Venus project because standard of living will be higher.

34:00 Dan asked a question about changing values and Fresco simply doesn't understand and says something else.

35:25 tv has nothing stuff on it, in the future there will be no tv commercial, only information people can sue, no soap operas.

36:00 people have to lose there job before they will go along with TVP or the economic collapse before people agree with TVP.

38:00 people brought up wealthy don't understand suffering.

39:30 people just talk about nothing on a cell phone in the future this will not happen.

42:30 without education no one can pick the best equipment for whatever job they are trying to do.

43:20 people says it would be nice if people could donate $5 or whatever they could afford to build the first city.
44:05 Roxanne says we really don't have the facilities to receive donations to build the first city.

44:30 we have to do the blue prints like where are the resource, water etc... factor all those things in building the city. TVP needs a lot of money to start to build a TVP city.

45:30 either government supported TVP city will be done or privately founded TVP city will be done.

47:00 Roxanne mentions the corsen project which does things.

48:40 Dan says people who donate a lot of money to VP does not mean it's a ticket for that person to be allowed in the city unless they know something. Fresco agrees with this, they would not be able to control it.

50:00 Fresco says If you manage to change peoples thoughts on soemthing tell others within TVP how you did it do they can do it to.

51:30 religion will be allowed but not in TVP city. Roxanne said the Fresco said that a building in a TVP city could be used as a gathering possibly a church fresco responds no it cannot be used as a church. Roxanne responds that if you ban things like that, they just go underground. Fresco says you need to educate people out of religion.

52:30 Fresco says most people who are religious have a Self-sufficiency. You have to convince a lot of simple people.

53:40 Roxanne says many of what religions believe TVP is actually doing.

54:47 Flip says if anybody is interested in taking a TVP structural educational course and learning about the Venus project to send a e-mail admin@thevenusproject.com Get feed back on approach to educate people.

55:15 Roxanne talks to Fresco and informs him that they were talking about universities. Fresco randomly responds or misunderstand but says most universities teach propaganda not education. Universities don't understand what education means.

56:53 Roxanne says to buy the book "the best that money can't buy", that helps support the project as well. Then Dan says read the book. Roxanne says they have free books and videos on TVP site.

59:30 Flip requests people to send them feed back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Next session is is about TVP education.

TVP lecture 70 is full of LULZ, I just couldn't stop laughing one of the main reasons I made a really long abstract of it besides a lot of material for my rbe criteria list. At time stamp 54:47 time stamp they say to e-mail TVP about ideas for TVP education, I believe I will be writing a letter to TVP at admin@thevenusproject.com about this but before I do that I will present the letter on SP publically for anyideas from SP members as to what I should add before I send it off. I will be post replies on SP site from TVP if there are any.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mumble client download

#80 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 09, 2012 - 05:57
(0)

CS Original
Just added a huge timestamp abstract of the insanity talked about in lecture 70 of TVP. As Fresco says traditions like Christmas and Birthdays have to go, as well as he defines the Eiffel as a "nothing thing. The dictionary is no good because it has words that are made from the monetary system. Things like love and beauty will no exists in a TVP RBE city. Fresco says in TVP parents cannot teach there children love and religion within a TVP.

Fresco says only 1/7 of the population can visit the beach at any one time. That in a TVP city that people will be let out at different times of the day as to control traffic so there will never be traffic jams. If your controlling people to the extent that you control what time they get off at work then is this not socialism? What happened to do as you please and get stuff for free TVP?

" In TVP we don't raise children to learn the alpha bet, Cinderella, or Mickey mouse club. We raise children to understand nature and how animals tear each other to pieces. hen a person says there a nature lover to me what there saying is they like hurricanes, earthquakes, because that's all nature. There is no such thing as a nature lover there are a lot of things in nature like disease that kill people."

So much LUZ, it's worth reading the abstract of lecture 70 and even listening to the TVP lecture on youtube on the timestamp to get some LULZ.

Next TVP seminar is about TVP education.

At time stamp 54:47 time stamp they say to e-mail TVP about ideas for TVP education, I believe I will be writing a letter to TVP at admin@thevenusproject.com about this but before I do that I will present the letter on SP publically for any ideas from SP members as to what I should add before I send it off. I will be post replies on SP site from TVP if there are any.
#81 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 09, 2012 - 13:38
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #71
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgb60ql1xOs

I may or may not write a abstract Fresco and Roxanne were not there so I might not.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mumble client download

#82 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 16, 2012 - 11:26
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #72

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMb-E5TkU2o

Abstract of seminar may be up

Fresco and Roxanne were not there, I may or may not put up a abstract of seminar.

They do have a new website up for TVP FAQ
http://www.askjacquefresco.com/en/
#83 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 23, 2012 - 09:48
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #73

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSDHDe36hnA

Abstract of seminar may be up

fresco and Roxanne were not there today.

They do have a new website up for TVP FAQ
http://www.askjacquefresco.com/en/
#84 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 24, 2012 - 11:07
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
One thing I noticed about that askfresco.com shit tip was one of the questions mentioning how they could reach out to people who experienced hurricane sandy.

"...
[Video] With mini collapses such as Hurricane Sandy, ... how can we reach others that are now experiencing these events in real time? How do we counter the de-humanization or lack of empathy or indifference toward that fact?"

This is a recurring theme with this lot, where any natural disaster that occurs is seen as a means to promote their world view. This really annoys me and I find it disturbing, in fact it just reminds me exactly of proselytising religious people utilising disasters to recruit new members. It is disingenuous and extremely selfish to target people when they are their lowest in order to bolster your own numbers.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWfOaml3kPM&feature=player_embedded
#85 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 24, 2012 - 16:36
(0)

CS Original
@anticultist I agree with that. It disturbs me that they don't even explain what there doing with the 100K that they made from the big budget movie. No mention about the movie anywhere.

Fresco apparently is getting a hip replacement as well, hence why he's not doing the seminars until he recovers.
#86 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 30, 2012 - 06:45
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFZpC0n-H_U

We will also be discussing about fracking within mumble.

TVPEducational video youtube channel views are dropping it seems do to the fact in lectures 71, 72, and 73 Fresco and Roxanne the two main stars are not there.. Based on the picture below the number of views from lecture 68, 69, and 70 around around or close to 1,000 views, and there favorite votes are around 40 except lecture 78 got 70 like votes. lectures 71, When Fresco was not there the views seems to have taken a dive off a cliff; lectures 72, and 73 views cannot be seen for some reason. However the like button on the individual youtube channel from lecture 71 indicates only 12 likes and in lecture 72, and 73 it was better by a little bit as on average those lectures got around 20 likes but still that's only half of the likes they got on that video as compared to lectures 68, 69, and 70.

Looks to me that viewership is only interested in Fresco and Roxanne as there taking a big hit in viewership on there youtube channel by not having there fringe celebrities on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TVPEducation/videos?view=0

#87 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 30, 2012 - 13:56
(0)

CS Original
Just wanted to say that I will not report on lectures where Fresco and Roxanne are not speaking in them. Apparently Fresco is recovering still and there just allowing any TVP member to talk on youtube. I'll start posting lectures with abstracts when Fresco and or Roxanne speak.
#88 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 06, 2013 - 12:42
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9zSoCLgC7o

Might make a abstract of seminar.
#89 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 13, 2013 - 18:06
(0)

CS Original
TVP Seminar #76

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4wD2ePUpBE

Might make a abstract of seminar.
#90 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]