Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Secret World

Tags: secret, world, comments, morons [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Jan 28, 2012 - 18:34
(0)

Level: 1
Greetings fellow shills and sheeple.

Apparently there will be a new RPG game coming out titled "The Secret World"

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

It's basically secret societies fighting against eachother, of course, how could this be complete without the Illuminati.

Here's a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMoVrZmd5c&feature=related

Do look at the hilarity in the comments. It's pretty brainless. And as usual, the one percent of comments that contain some sort of reason are being booed down. There's conspiracy mongers, the ones that say "Oh youre all conspiracy morons you don't know about teh Illunimatii they just love sience and they have to hide theyre not evil"

Overall stupid. It hurts, almost.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 04:14
(0)

Level: 0
Can't wait to see this on Vigilant Citizen or Infowars. I could see them now shitting themselves and making articles that will say that this game is a deliberate attempt by the elite to further program us sheeple to be obedient to the NWO. This will then be followed by an attempt to link the company making this game to the government.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 10:27
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
But wait, the secret societies are fighting against each other. That's not how it's supposed to work! I thought they all marched lockstep towards the New World Order!
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 16:45
(0)

Level: 0
Quote from Wolf Bird

But wait, the secret societies are fighting against each other. That's not how it's supposed to work! I thought they all marched lockstep towards the New World Order!

No wolf bird you see these secret societies are trying to MAKE it seem like they're at war with each other so that they have more control over the sheeple cuz if the people think there's some sort of conflict then they won't be able to know what's really going on.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]