Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VoiceOfRetard is back.

I wish I was joking, but he is back for more embarrassment.

Tags: null [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 00:26
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 00:49
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Interesting Furry guy is back. I think he's gotten fatter?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 02:50
(0)

Level: 0
Quote from 2012 CT

Interesting Furry guy is back. I think he's gotten fatter?

Yea he did.

A zeitard that says he's going to see if zeitgeist debunkers are right or wrong. This should be fun. Looks like my blog's going to have a shit ton of topics. And here I thought I didn't have anything to blog about either. I look forward to his "Christ conspiracy".
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 03:55
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
We're not going to start talking about this guy again, are we?
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 09:38
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Quote from The Real Roxette

He's threatening to fight you OTI, Rox. He's going to show you the light that Jebus was a conspiracy!
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 09:47
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus
Quote from The Real Roxette

He's threatening to fight you OTI, Rox. He's going to show you the light that Jebus was a conspiracy!
What's with these people and Jesus? They obsess over this mythical jackass more than closet homosexual Republicans do.

Side bar: this guy talks about Acharya S in a positive light so he clearly hasn't learned much of anything about real research or academic evidence during his holiday. My favorite part about Acharya S fans is their only responses to your criticisms are:

1) Claiming you're a closet Christian, which somehow means she's right and you're wrong.
2) You're sexist.
3) Telling you to just keep reading her stuff, who cares if it's wrong, just read more of it!
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 10:28
(1)

1) Claiming you're a closet Christian, which somehow means she's right and you're wrong.
2) You're sexist.
3) Telling you to just keep reading her stuff, who cares if it's wrong, just read more of it!

1) I've got that line before in my "Why I don't advocate" video which explains I'm an atheist
2) I don't hate women! There's nothing on earth I'd rather have sex with than a woman. Slanderous!
3) I highly doubt it. Her old stuff conflicts with her new stuff. WIll just make me more of a skeptic.

you forgot:

4) MOVIES AREN'T THE MOOOBMINT!
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 10:40
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
I'm not a conspiracy. I'm also predicting major cherry picking. Both intellectually and as the most complicated job VoR will ever be qualified to hold.

That would be all.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ArtisticSkepticPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 11:10
(0)

Can we just ignore his ravings? He's not even significant in the paranoid world of conspiritards.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 12:18
(0)

Quote from ArtisticSkeptic

Can we just ignore his ravings? He's not even significant in the paranoid world of conspiritards.

Not entirely true. He had quite the subscriber base on his last channel and Zeitards love him and defend him.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ArtisticSkepticPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 13:20
(0)

Quote from JimJesus

Quote from ArtisticSkeptic

Not entirely true. He had quite the subscriber base on his last channel and Zeitards love him and defend him.

Yeah, but as stated before, Zeitgeist is definitely not as influential as it used to be. Plus, this guy embarrasses himself plenty without our help.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 13:36
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
VOR HAS GAVILATARD AS IS FOLLOW3R YOU KNOW THE INSANE CLOWN PU557
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 15:32
(1)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original
Someone has posted a relavent comment already!

"Will you be posting transcripts of your furry sexual adventures with bots?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ertNn4mGuiE
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 15:45
(0)

Quote from Omni-Science

Someone has posted a relavent comment already!

"Will you be posting transcripts of your furry sexual adventures with bots?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ertNn4mGuiE

FUCKIN UPVOTED
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 16:43
(1)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original
Comment was removed. Surprise surprise. The worst part about this dude making videos again is that all the cybersexing shit is coming back.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 20:09
(1)

Ordo Ab Chao.

CS Original
If this guy expects anything other than the internet overwhelming him with his own stupidity and weird habits, then he's delusional.

Asked again and took a screenie. lolololololololololol
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 29, 2012 - 21:05
(0)

Quote from Omni-Science

If this guy expects anything other than the internet overwhelming him with his own stupidity and weird habits, then he's delusional.

Asked again and took a screenie. lolololololololololol

He's delusional regardless.
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]