Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Does this counts as a conspiracy theory or not?

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
SabertoothPosted: Feb 16, 2012 - 05:37
(0)

Level: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR5m-u0nYX4&feature=player_embedded

This speaks of Germany´s goals and such, but I am not sure.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
GreedoPosted: Feb 29, 2012 - 07:23
(0)

Level: 1
"conspiracy

Pronunciation: /kənˈspɪrəsi/
noun (plural conspiracies)

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful: a conspiracy to destroy the government
[mass noun] the action of plotting or conspiring: they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"

Is any of the above being proposed as cause of whatever the video is about?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Feb 29, 2012 - 12:55
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
1) Max Keiser is a nut.
2) Russia Today is Russian State Own propaganda channel.
The video is junk.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Feb 29, 2012 - 23:00
(0)

Quote from Joe

1) Max Keiser is a nut.

you don't happen to have any info on him do you? I've been searching but I haven't found jack
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Mar 01, 2012 - 11:49
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
emcada
Here is some basic info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Keiser
Basicly he has a show on Russia Today, been one of the Alex Jones's "Financial Experts". He was also on Jessie Vantura's show dealing with Wall Street. He believes that Big Bankers caused the 2008 market crash and holding down the real value of silver. The same people who follow him also follw Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente and Jim Rogers.
P.S. For all your personal "we are all going to die" fixes I give you Max Keiser - Financial War Reports.
http://maxkeiser.com/
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Mar 02, 2012 - 02:57
(0)

thanks joe. I poked around at the stuff he's written for Huffington Post. The titles sound like they're going to be full of nothing but nuttery. He even mentions the evil Fed making worthless fiat currency.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 02, 2012 - 15:22
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
One may often catch Max Keiser talking to himself out loud while doing his show on Russia Today in a bad attempt to rip on America.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Mar 02, 2012 - 16:36
(0)

Quote from 2012 CT

One may often catch Max Keiser talking to himself out loud while doing his show on Russia Today in a bad attempt to rip on America.

That's bizarre. How in the hell is that supposed to rip on America anyways? But then again he probably does it since no sane American media outlet will feature him on their show.

I looked at his wiki page, and it doesn't list any sort of credentials in economics for Max Keiser where as Alex Jones' movie Fall of the Republic did. Just one more lie from Alex Jones.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 03, 2012 - 01:30
(0)

CS Original
Quote from emcada

That's bizarre. How in the hell is that supposed to rip on America anyways? But then again he probably does it since no sane American media outlet will feature him on their show.

I looked at his wiki page, and it doesn't list any sort of credentials in economics for Max Keiser where as Alex Jones' movie Fall of the Republic did. Just one more lie from Alex Jones.

What?
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Mar 03, 2012 - 19:59
(0)

I just thought it was weird that he's talking to himself while "ripping on America". Does he honestly think that he's ripping on America by doing so?

Secondly, yeah Fall of the Republic does say that Max Keiser is an economist. at least it did when I saw it.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 03, 2012 - 20:58
(0)

CS Original
Quote from emcada

I just thought it was weird that he's talking to himself while "ripping on America". Does he honestly think that he's ripping on America by doing so?

Secondly, yeah Fall of the Republic does say that Max Keiser is an economist. at least it did when I saw it.

One may notice when Max Keiser talks super loud to his co-host and very laughably points out some random what he calls flaw in America. He tries to make it look like he's having a conversation with the co-host but really it comes off as a type of boasting/talking to himself as to convince himself and others it's true. Actually It's not just Max that does it, A lot of Russia Today host/co-host practice this. It's weird because it's how anti-american propaganda is conducted.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]