Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - What's your stance on...

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Conspiracy Stuff | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 11:50
(-4)

Level: 0
Looking for opinions on these 2 guys' interpretations. And please, don't flame me for posting this here, I am no follower of either of the 2, just think they got interesting stories.

Imran Hosein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_DGU4JnOU

David Duke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnT8bTMN4oU
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 11:59
(3)

Level: 6
CS Original
Nobody's going to watch hours of video that you don't actually fully agree with. Summarize the core arguments and data points and we might have something to start with.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 13:10
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Plenty of online material discussing David Duke and his racism and hatred of the Jewish state and religion.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 14:03
(-3)

Ok, well Imran Hosein has a very nice interpretation (he's a great storyteller) on the same historic events as used by most CT's. Obviously he relates it all to the Quran and its alledged predictions. He offers some nice new (for me at the time) events that fit into the picture most CT's draw. In fact, it seems that the Quranic end-time scriptures draw in fact the 'end game' of a conspiracy, at least according to Hosein (think he is a suffi).

As for David Duke. I think this guy and this video are interesting, because he basically has all his facts straight, but his interpretation is quite extreme. Labeling the guy an anti-semite is nonsens, he opposes the ideology of Zionism and specifally its control of US policies (according to DD). Jew and Zionist are very different. Many Jews oppose Zionism as well. The term 'Zionism' is often interpreted as some kind of name-calling or synonym of 'anti-semite', but that's false ofcourse. In fact, Zionists name themselves Zionist and are usually proud to be so.

DD is definitely also no racist, even though he has been in the KKK. He simply dares to address a controversial racial issue and I think he has a point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFaGa6Hnsc

The stories from 2 videos come together at the point that the alledged purpetrators of a conspiracy are not the Bushes this time, but the Zionists/Jews.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 14:34
(3)

CS Original
"DD is definitely also no racist, even though he has been in the KKK"

lol

No need to fucking comment on that
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 19:06
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Quote from anticultist

lol

No need to fucking comment on that

@Anticultist LOL

@Damarauder I agree with Cyborgjesus. I find the material terribly boring. At that I don't really care about it because not many talk about it. Both youtube videos are to long as well as I'd rather read a article or a summary of the video than watch it as I do not watch movies that often. You have to get people for example "us" interested in the video as well, simply saying watch this without giving your opinion isn't going to get people interested in watching it.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 22:12
(1)

Quote from Damarauder

As for David Duke. I think this guy and this video are interesting, because he basically has all his facts straight, but his interpretation is quite extreme. Labeling the guy an anti-semite is nonsens, he opposes the ideology of Zionism and specifally its control of US policies (according to DD). Jew and Zionist are very different. Many Jews oppose Zionism as well. The term 'Zionism' is often interpreted as some kind of name-calling or synonym of 'anti-semite', but that's false ofcourse. In fact, Zionists name themselves Zionist and are usually proud to be so.

DD is definitely also no racist, even though he has been in the KKK. He simply dares to address a controversial racial issue and I think he has a point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SFaGa6Hnsc

The stories from 2 videos come together at the point that the alledged purpetrators of a conspiracy are not the Bushes this time, but the Zionists/Jews.

David Duke's a racist. End of story. That video didn't make his position any better at all, considering the fact that he mentions Goldman Sachs being Jewish and backing Obama. David Duke's a blatant racist which has no bearing on his status with the KKK at all. So what if he left. You don't grow out of racism. Even if you could, clearly this guy hasn't. He supports separatism, racial segregation, and white separatism. He can try to sugarcoat it to try and make him look like he's not a racist but the fact remains that he's a racist.

It isn't incorrect to label the man anti-Semite. He himself gave away his anti-Semitic nature in the video you yourself posted .

"Jewish Goldman Sachs"

This translates to JOOS CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!! ZOMG!!! FILTHY JOOOS!!! PUT FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND STOP THE JOOS FROM CONTROLLING THE WOOOORRLLDD!!!11!!

Final note quit lying to yourself. You're a conspiracy theorist and now an obvious anti-Semite. Congratulations
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 01:15
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

David Duke NOT a racist??!?!?!

Somebody get this sick anti-Semitic scumbag (Damarauder) off our board right now. I don't need to read this toxic, Jew-hating bigoted bullshit. This is not why I come to this board to read crap like this. Whoever approved this nimrod's account, shame on you.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 02:01
(-3)

I am not a anti-semite, nor a racist, just because I tend to listen to what everyone has to say, including people labeled anti-semite or racist. Just like listening to Imran Hosein (banned from the UK and labeled an extremist) does not make me a muslim. I simply judge an opinion based on the arguments' merits, not because of the label people tend to put on the person who has the opinion. I think it's important to listen to all sides of a certain story.

Even Adolf Hitler had some good ideas, but that does not mean I endorse everything the guy did. If you let prejudice cloud your frame of reference, than you can never get the entire picture.

It seems this stance is not commonly shared, which is a shame. That makes you narrow-minded and more important: informed one-sided.

Since this is a conspiracy theory debunking site, perhaps, instead of launching all kinds of unfounded attacks on me, have a look at this very widely spread conspiracy theory (much more widely spread than any theory on 9/11) and debunk it. The CT's in this area almost without exception use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion as the bases of their claims, a document that is most likely a hoax.

I guess you think these guys are anti-semites too:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haybEo-Tx4
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I73UtRRSbqg
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 02:50
(0)

Quote from Damarauder

I am not a anti-semite, nor a racist, just because I tend to listen to what everyone has to say, including people labeled anti-semite or racist. Just like listening to Imran Hosein (banned from the UK and labeled an extremist) does not make me a muslim. I simply judge an opinion based on the arguments' merits, not because of the label people tend to put on the person who has the opinion. I think it's important to listen to all sides of a certain story.

Even Adolf Hitler had some good ideas, but that does not mean I endorse everything the guy did. If you let prejudice cloud your frame of reference, than you can never get the entire picture.

It seems this stance is not commonly shared, which is a shame. That makes you narrow-minded and more important: informed one-sided.

Since this is a conspiracy theory debunking site, perhaps, instead of launching all kinds of unfounded attacks on me, have a look at this very widely spread conspiracy theory (much more widely spread than any theory on 9/11) and debunk it. The CT's in this area almost without exception use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion as the bases of their claims, a document that is most likely a hoax.

Why would you even think that listening to a racist's "side to a story" is a good thing? Why would you even care about their sides on anything? Anyone can summarize their racism in four words

"My race good, other races evil".

That's basically all there is too it. They can try to cover it up with some shoddy research, pseudo-science, and some horrible made up words but the fact remains that they're racist.

Lastly, why the hell do you think that we should care about some anti-Semitic conspiracy theory. If we're a conspiracy debunking site don't you think that by now we've already looked into it? Are you trying to make yourself look better or something?

Quote from Damarauder

I guess you think these guys are anti-semites too:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haybEo-Tx4
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I73UtRRSbqg

Oh come off it. I've seen this argument before "ZOMG!!1!1! WE'RE NOT ANTI-SEMITES!! WE'RE ANTI-ZIONISTS!!" Anti-semites use this tactic to try and cover their anti-Semitism by stating it's anti-Zionism. Chances are they don't even know the difference between the two, but it doesn't matter to them because "JOOS ARE JOOS AND THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING!!" Here's a question: If David Duke is anti-Zionist, then why the hell does he think the Jews Control everything?
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 04:39
(-3)

So if a racist tells you 1 + 1 = 2, it must be wrong?

To answer your question: So let's assume DD is a racist and anti-semite. Same goes for Hitler (who came up with a similar conspiracy theory in Mein Kampf and lots of his other rethoric), same goes for Henry Ford (who backed the same conspiracy theory) and many others. Why should these CT's be off-limits to discuss? Whether you blame it on Jews in general or on Zionists in particular, it's still a CT which has not been debunked on this site (or has it?).

Why does it make me a conspiracy theorist, when I simply ask for you opinions on this particular CT? Most of you bring up loads of conspiracy theories for discussion in here, why can't I do the same? Bringing it up is not the same as supporting it.

Some of you are diverting the topic into the question whether these guys are anti-semites or not. This was ofcourse not the intention of my post.

For example, what I would like to know, whether somebody has conclusive evidence that, as the commonly accepted debunking story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion goes, this scripture was simply taken from French satire (I have not been able to find this; nor could I find evidence of the CT's claims on this document)

About your last line. Did you even watch those 2 videos? How can a Jew be an anti-semite?
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 05:28
(0)

CS Original
For example, what I would like to know, whether somebody has conclusive evidence that, as the commonly accepted debunking story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion goes, this scripture was simply taken from French satire (I have not been able to find this; nor could I find evidence of the CT's claims on this document)

You sure about that?
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 05:53
(-3)

Thanks for those resources. Gonna have a look at the second and third link, they seem trustworthy to me. So far I had only found the piece from the wiki myself (which I don't find compelling; if only because its only 1 source).

BTW is Ralph Nader an anti-semite too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 06:35
(-3)

Guess that http://archive.org/stream/truthaboutthepro00londiala#page/24/mode/2up debunks it completely. I will assume the British museum has that copy with te mentioned contents :)

So that takes out the conspiracy element.

Do you think DD is right about the influence the Israeli lobby has in Washington? His observations, although put presumptiously, seem correct. Perhaps no conspiracy then, but an unbalanced look on the middle-east?
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 09:58
(1)

Level: 8
CS Original
My stance on David Duke? He is a no good, peice of shit Holocust Deniar who I hope gets hit by a truck and dies.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 10:26
(-3)

Quote from Joe

My stance on David Duke? He is a no good, peice of shit Holocust Deniar who I hope gets hit by a truck and dies.

Looking at the lack of nuance in your reply, I guess was not asking you.
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 11:09
(3)

CS Original
David Duke is a ignorant nut bag... Anybody that agree's with any of David Dukes thinking is definitely a none rational thinker (fringe thinker).
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 14:23
(0)

Quote from Damarauder

So if a racist tells you 1 + 1 = 2, it must be wrong?

To answer your question: So let's assume DD is a racist and anti-semite. Same goes for Hitler (who came up with a similar conspiracy theory in Mein Kampf and lots of his other rethoric), same goes for Henry Ford (who backed the same conspiracy theory) and many others. Why should these CT's be off-limits to discuss? Whether you blame it on Jews in general or on Zionists in particular, it's still a CT which has not been debunked on this site (or has it?).

If we're a debunking site don't you think we've already covered this conspiracy theory? Neither of us would be against conspiracy theories if we thought that this held some shred of facts. We don't accept this because it's just another conspiracy theory. Not to mention that it was stolen by Icke and his Reptillians control everything conspiracy theory too.

Quote from Damarauder

Why does it make me a conspiracy theorist, when I simply ask for you opinions on this particular CT? Most of you bring up loads of conspiracy theories for discussion in here, why can't I do the same? Bringing it up is not the same as supporting it.

Some of you are diverting the topic into the question whether these guys are anti-semites or not. This was ofcourse not the intention of my post.

I don't care if that wasn't the intention, the fact remains that David Duke is in fact an anti-Semite, and the fact that you DEFENDED him and even said that HE WASN'T A RACIST means that you yourself must actually follow David Duke and you yourself must be an anti-Semite and racist, and a conspiracy theorist. Actually, the fact that you've defended 9/11 truth and are in support of the Jews Control the World conspiracy theory makes you a conspiracy theorist too.

Quote from Damarauder

About your last line. Did you even watch those 2 videos? How can a Jew be an anti-semite?

I watched them and I told you all that you need to know. Anti-Semites try to cover up their anti-Semitical nature by claiming it's anti-Zionism. I'm not saying it's impossible for someone to be anti-Zionist. All I'm saying is that people like David Duke try to cover up their anti-Semitic beliefs by cloaking it with anti-Zionism. The fact remains that he is an anti-Semite because he just plainly hates all the Jews Zionist or not. Even in the video you posted earlier where David Duke was trying to defend himself, his anti-Semitic self came out.

Second of all, stop being a pretentious prick. It's shit like that makes us hate CT'ers.
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 14:31
(0)

CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 16:32
(-2)

Emcada, that's a disappointing response. For the following reasons:

First. I would personally call DD more a racial realist and basically the white version of Malcom X, he's standing up for his race, which he believes is in some form of distress. I have yet to see him claim that any race is superior to the other or making Hitlers salutes or whatever. If you show me material where he does any of this, I will be the first to admit he is racist.

Actually, I saw a nice quote, saying that it's in fact quite odd, that in America, there's are beauty contests like Miss Black America, Miss Latino America. But I pity the person who would try to open a Miss White America contest. That guy will get burried by public opinion. I think there's a point to that.

Second, personally, I think DD takes the issue too far and also I believe he is seeing Jewish conspiracies which are not there, but still, that does not make me not want to listen to what the guy has to say (at least I do not have a problem with, but I seem to be an exception to this in here). Somehow you labeled me a follower of 9/11 conspiracy theories and Jewish world-domination conspiracy theories, but can you please show where I EVER said anything else than that:
1) On the 9/11 issue, I doubt SOME (a vast minority) parts of the story. In fact, I have said on numerous occasions that I think it were hijacking islamic fanatics that crashed into the WTC.
2) On the Jewish conspiracy: where did I say I support it? You somehow conclude the fact I support it, because I defended DD against (in my eyes) unfounded accusations (and again: proof me wrong and I will be the first to change my opinion). Not even so much because I think they're unfounded, but even more because they divert from the main point (which was the conspiracy theory itsself, which is claimed by many many many other than just David Duke. I hate it when topics are diverted onto irrelevant side issues.

Third, I am surrounded by pretentious pricks on this forum. Somehow some people in here have a lot of trouble handling differences in interpretation/opinion and deal with it by flaming me for anything they can get their hands on. I seriously don't understand why my alledged pretentious behaviour got noticed and not others'.... probably has something to do with the second line of this paragraph. Perhaps if you guys could clear your minds for 1 second with whatever tin-foil, anti-semite, reptilian fearing impression you got of me, and replace it with the character of something like a devils advocate, you might be able to actually understand my points.

Lastly, the topic got diverted to DD. Anybody actually took the time to listen to the Imran Hosein guy?
#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 16:46
(1)

CS Original
The two hour thing? Fat chance.

If you're looking for contrarian views on Israel, just read Chomsky, you'll get all the valid points without the veiled hatred.
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 17:00
(2)

CS Original
Quote from Damarauder

Perhaps if you guys could clear your minds for 1 second with whatever tin-foil, anti-semite, reptilian fearing impression you got of me, and replace it with the character of something like a devils advocate, you might be able to actually understand my points.

I think your a reptilian. That's why I don't like you.
#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jun 12, 2012 - 21:28
(1)

Where do I even begin?

Racial Realism? Is that supposed to make your point look better? I suggest you read more on the subject then get back to me on what Racial Realism is. It doesn't matter if Malcom X used it or if George Lopez used it. Racial Realism is stupid and in no way a justification of anything.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racial_realism
David Duke's supposed standing up for his race basically boils down to this
"Other inferior races (Mexicans, Blacks,Eastern Europeans) are invading our USA. We need to stomp them out so that the true master race (White Americans) can live without the fear of political correctness. Also, DEATH TO THE JEWS!! IT'S THEIR FAULT I LIVE IN A TRAILER!!"

Quote from Damarauder

Second, personally, I think DD takes the issue too far and also I believe he is seeing Jewish conspiracies which are not there, but still, that does not make me not want to listen to what the guy has to say (at least I do not have a problem with, but I seem to be an exception to this in here). Somehow you labeled me a follower of 9/11 conspiracy theories and Jewish world-domination conspiracy theories, but can you please show where I EVER said anything else than that:

What issue? There's no issue other than the fact that David Duke can't sleep at night knowing that members of his race are reproducing with Jews and minorities.

Quote from Damarauder
1) On the 9/11 issue, I doubt SOME (a vast minority) parts of the story. In fact, I have said on numerous occasions that I think it were hijacking islamic fanatics that crashed into the WTC.

So you admit to accepting that 9/11 truth has some actual truth, and are also willing to defend and bring up these points over and over again?

Quote from Damarauder
2) On the Jewish conspiracy: where did I say I support it? You somehow conclude the fact I support it, because I defended DD against (in my eyes) unfounded accusations (and again: proof me wrong and I will be the first to change my opinion). Not even so much because I think they're unfounded, but even more because they divert from the main point (which was the conspiracy theory itsself, which is claimed by many many many other than just David Duke. I hate it when topics are diverted onto irrelevant side issues.

The accusations aren't unfounded. Shit just look up anything David Duke has ever said on anything. Even the videos you posted blatantly show David Duke's obvious racism. The only people who won't call David Duke a racist are people who support him and/or share the same views as him, much like what you're doing right now. It doesn't matter who else has stated that Jews control the world because the fact remains that it is anti-Semitic and the only people who actually support it are anti-Semites.

Quote from Damarauder
Third, I am surrounded by pretentious pricks on this forum. Somehow some people in here have a lot of trouble handling differences in interpretation/opinion and deal with it by flaming me for anything they can get their hands on. I seriously don't understand why my alledged pretentious behaviour got noticed and not others'.... probably has something to do with the second line of this paragraph. Perhaps if you guys could clear your minds for 1 second with whatever tin-foil, anti-semite, reptilian fearing impression you got of me, and replace it with the character of something like a devils advocate, you might be able to actually understand my points.

False. You're not surrounded by pretentious pricks. You're surrounded by people who've heard the same story over and over again and the same arguments over and over again by the same people over and over again. You are being pretentious what with the whole
"I'm going to ignore the posts by retard trolls"
"That makes you narrow-minded and more important: informed one-sided."
"Third. Well, sorry, but if you guys seriously feel Bush had valid reasons for not testifying under oath (and only with someone holding his hand), because he'd be obliged to talk about classified information... you've lost all connections with reality."

and pretty much every other statement you've made on this forum.
Quote from Damarauder
Lastly, the topic got diverted to DD. Anybody actually took the time to listen to the Imran Hosein guy?

Switching goal posts?
#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
DamarauderPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 01:21
(-3)

What I don't trust in the whole 9/11 case, is how convenient it all turned out for some people. I am thinking of a 10/11 scenario:

Dick Cheney:
"Yo GW, however horrible the event, I think we can use this to our advantage! Just spoke to your dad, and we both feel it's a great opportunity to go get that desert rat Sadam!"

GW Bush:
"Yes, lets make it so!"

But anyway, I give up. With some rare exceptions you should all stop watching television and hanging out with your mind(les)-sakes and go read some books.

Ciao
#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 03:29
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Damarauder

But anyway, I give up. With some rare exceptions you should all stop watching television and hanging out with your mind(les)-sakes and go read some books.

Ciao

Fuck off you assumptive prick.

PS:

The only one here who looks ill read is you posting your racist conspiracy theory you tube videos, then asking folks here to explain shit to you. How much further a silly cunt could you be ?
#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 10:32
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Damarauder

and go read some books.

Ciao

I didn't mean to call you a reptilian, I meant to call you a bullshitean (bull-shit-e-an).
#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 10:58
(0)

CS Original
But anyway, we give up. With some rare exceptions you should stop watching dumb youtube videos and hanging out on Rense and go read some books.

FTFY
#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 21:49
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
1. Hitler had some good ideas? Hardly. Even if you took out all the antisemetism and the holocaust shit out of the picture, you still have gross mismanagement of the economy, imperialistic forgin policy (i.e. conquer and invade any state who has land.) a huge nanny state program, and egregious human rights violations. Hitler's rule was probably the worst states to ever exist nor did their rule really inspire any new or beneficial ideas that spread beyond the boundaries of Nazi Germany. In fact, aside from a very fringe Nazi party, national socialism is a widely unsupported ideology because of it's failed implantation. I think it's safe to say he's had no good ideas.

2. David Duke is a racist and he's an anti-semite. It's well documented. Hell, even keeps the white and brown hair segregated on his head.

People who deny the holocaust have an antisemitic worldview that prevents them from belieing the truth about what happened in Nazi Germany.

3. I have no interest in anything else you have to say. People who support or defect the "anti-zionist" position or it's racist talking heads are only deserving of mockery. People who think Protocols of the Elders of Zion isn't a forgery are also not deserving of sober comment.

4. Go stick your tongue in a fan.
#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Jun 14, 2012 - 03:10
(2)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
i have composed a song for damarauder, it is brand new and highly original so sing along:

hey i just met you
and you're fucking crazy
so here's the shotgun
shoot yourself, maybe
#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 15, 2012 - 01:48
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
I just stublmed on this totally not racist David Duke supporter on YouTube who's totally not an antisemite:

I have yet to hear you say that Jesus Christ is your savior. You certainly don't act the part anyways. That would probably conflict to much with your actual deep hatred of Christianity wouldn't. Both religions are garbage. But you Jews are sick sick people. -TickingClock2013

Sure it's one guy, but I do see this shit on conspiracy videos all the time and almost every time I check their channels I'm bound to find David Duke videos in their favorites. Most of them don't talk this way in public, but in private this is the general tone of "anti-zionists"

This comment was fresh from today and I thought I'd share in case you were still lurking. And the video in question was a Irish guy, not jewish.
#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]